• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Knight Errant
  • Knight Errant
  • 606 posts
  • Google+: Link
  • Twitter: Link
  • LocationCleveland, OH

Posted 19 October 2016 - 04:59 PM

Denial is not just a river in egypt, Ultralaser... you believe what you want I guess.

Can you refresh us all on how many planetary tags you took this cycle ?? Can you tell us how many planets you and your unit actually conquered in this last cycle ?? Perhaps then we will know the true folly of my earlier statement in the face of your brilliant wit..

#22 Tavious Grimm

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Wrath
  • Wrath
  • 255 posts
  • LocationArizona

Posted 20 October 2016 - 04:53 PM

Not to stir the pot....but have there been ANY fights between Kurita/Davion forces or is this all wasted talk and votes. Nothing was happening last night.. (Was late for me though) Checked again around noon PST so that would be close to 3 EST still nothing...though I did see some drops against the Jags.

#23 Ultra-Laser

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • 298 posts

Posted 20 October 2016 - 05:16 PM

View PostAylward, on 19 October 2016 - 04:59 PM, said:

Denial is not just a river in egypt, Ultralaser... you believe what you want I guess.

Can you refresh us all on how many planetary tags you took this cycle ?? Can you tell us how many planets you and your unit actually conquered in this last cycle ?? Perhaps then we will know the true folly of my earlier statement in the face of your brilliant wit..

I apologize, I let my frustration and resentment with faction play get away from me, I meant no insult to and specific Davion unit and regret my rudeness. I have prem time on so if you want to 1v1 me I'd like the opportunity to refine my own skill against yours.

View PostTavious Grimm, on 20 October 2016 - 04:53 PM, said:

Not to stir the pot....but have there been ANY fights between Kurita/Davion forces or is this all wasted talk and votes. Nothing was happening last night.. (Was late for me though) Checked again around noon PST so that would be close to 3 EST still nothing...though I did see some drops against the Jags.

Don't look at me my attack vote went to Davion.

#24 Lyoto Machida

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Overlord
  • Overlord
  • 5,080 posts

Posted 20 October 2016 - 06:05 PM

View PostTavious Grimm, on 17 October 2016 - 01:55 PM, said:

Face it there aren't enough of pilots on to split both, as it is we're being farmed to the point of oblivion, while not as rapid as CJF did to Steiner we're still being nailed by CSJ one planet at a time and CGB is also doing their best to nibble away as well. So...your choice really...either get IS vs IS fights or watch the rest of House Kurita get swallowed up by both the Bears and Jags. I may not win many drops against the Clans but that's where my vote is going.

Or you could just ignore all of that and just wait for the map to get reset for CW Phase 4.

Boom! All our planets back in one fell swoop!!!

#25 Tavious Grimm

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Wrath
  • Wrath
  • 255 posts
  • LocationArizona

Posted 20 October 2016 - 07:24 PM

No, Ultra I asked if there have been fights thus far. My vote goes against the Clans.

#26 Connor Sellock

• PipPipPip
  • Mercenary
  • Mercenary
  • 89 posts

Posted 20 October 2016 - 07:45 PM

View PostTavious Grimm, on 20 October 2016 - 04:53 PM, said:

For you Good Sir, I swung my vote to House Davion. :)

Moving the vote for Region up to 21%.

CSJ still sits at 28% though.

<O

Edited by Connor Sellock, 20 October 2016 - 07:46 PM.

#27 Ultra-Laser

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • 298 posts

Posted 20 October 2016 - 09:24 PM

I'm trying to start scouting fights on Al Na'ir but the davions are slow to show up. Come on guys, lets have a go!

#28 Aylward

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Knight Errant
  • Knight Errant
  • 606 posts
  • LocationCleveland, OH

Posted 21 October 2016 - 05:10 AM

last night was our training academy night and the rest form around us.. So you might have had trouble finding us last night.. Will see what I can get queued up this evening.

#29 MadC4t

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 108 posts
  • Facebook: Link
  • LocationGermany

Posted 21 October 2016 - 07:50 AM

After the Kurita Folks decided to vote against CSJ (where nothing happend days before and now), The IS vs IS Folks seems like not big enough at Kurita.

I broke my loyalty contract today and will look which Faction i choose next.

It was worth a try.
I see still Davion is up to attack Kurita. Hope you start the war tonight.

Greets o7

#30 Tavious Grimm

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Wrath
  • Wrath
  • 255 posts
  • LocationArizona

Posted 21 October 2016 - 03:40 PM

Sorry to see you go MadC4t best of luck in your future endeavors. We'll keep a bottle of warm sake for you.

#31 Zoose

• PipPipPip
  • Mercenary Rank 3
  • Mercenary Rank 3
  • 72 posts

Posted 22 October 2016 - 02:14 AM

There are multiple reasons why IS and Kurita are suffering from attrition at the moment and that includes some of the competing comps and PGI issues eg the KDR-3 ridiculousness.

For COMA we were a Faction play unit trying to compete in a Pug map tourny so a lot of us have have been absent from Faction play.

I know COMA are thinking of having a day a week nominated for CW/FP. What are Kuritians thoughts on a one day a week Faction play hard push?

#32 Zoose

• PipPipPip
  • Mercenary Rank 3
  • Mercenary Rank 3
  • 72 posts

Posted 22 October 2016 - 03:47 AM

View PostAylward, on 18 October 2016 - 07:10 AM, said:

Any time you want to engage and pick up some of that CJF invading the inner sphere defense slack and maybe reclaiming Dieron instead of playing with smoke kitties...feel free. or turn our way and try and get some fights with us. We'll chat more then.. Posted Image

Are you speaking for HHOD?

#33 MovinTarget

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Field Marshal
  • Field Marshal
  • 3,831 posts
  • LocationGreen Acres

Posted 22 October 2016 - 04:34 AM

View PostZoose, on 22 October 2016 - 03:47 AM, said:

Are you speaking for HHOD?

Lol, Aylward is too nice to scream "DO YOU KNOW WHO I AM?!?!", but yes it is reasonably safe to assume he speaks for HHOD.

#34 Aylward

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Knight Errant
  • Knight Errant
  • 606 posts
  • LocationCleveland, OH

Posted 22 October 2016 - 04:42 AM

Who accused me of being nice ?? lol.. Yes, I speak for HHoD, and what forces join us on the Davion front.

How can i be of assistance, Zoose ??

#35 FallingAce

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Butcher
  • The Butcher
  • 627 posts

Posted 22 October 2016 - 07:19 AM

Where were all these people 3 months ago when when Kurita couldn't beg, borrow, or steal a drop against anybody?

Posted Image

View PostZoose, on 22 October 2016 - 02:14 AM, said:

There are multiple reasons why IS and Kurita are suffering from attrition at the moment and that includes some of the competing comps and PGI issues eg the KDR-3 ridiculousness.

Beating our heads against Kcom every night because they were the only ones that's show up to fight was bad enough. Give them the Kodiak and it's game over.

#36 justcallme A S H

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • CS 2020 Referee
  • CS 2020 Referee
  • 8,987 posts
  • LocationMelbourne, AU

Posted 22 October 2016 - 07:38 AM

Had some good games FRR against Kurita last tonight.

Admittedly I was dropping in a trial deck as my unit is Clan ATM and I wanted to play with my mates in EK (and they wanted me to call the drops haha) Posted Image

Won some, lost some. Good balance.

Edited by justcallme A S H, 22 October 2016 - 07:52 AM.

#37 Aylward

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Knight Errant
  • Knight Errant
  • 606 posts
  • LocationCleveland, OH

Posted 22 October 2016 - 08:07 AM

Well, Davion is offering straight up IS tech matches on your border for fun.. we had some good matches with Marik earlier this week until Evil jumped over to Davion as KMDD and shooed them away from the front.. We tried to arrange some straight up sync drops after that, but pilots disappeared quickly.. Liao never showed up yet when we poked their border but we see they have us on attack so hope to see them soon. They hinted at the weekend... we're waiting with antici..............................pation. We promise not to bring a single Kodiak to the fight Posted Image Posted Image

We have between one and two companies on every night depending... and one running during the day. there's 20 pilots doing CW here on a saturday morning. Hitting a Kurita planet at the moment in fact... trying to stir attention. Ghosting it away is not our intent or desire. If there is a better way to coordinate drops with a given faction, sing out and we'll work on it. If we have an active IS border right now, and know you're there, we'll come defend/attack with any available forces..

Bottom line, who's going to keep us active against each other if not us at this point ?? We might as well until "The Big Bucket" gets here.. no ??

Edited by Aylward, 22 October 2016 - 08:09 AM.

#38 Zoose

• PipPipPip
  • Mercenary Rank 3
  • Mercenary Rank 3
  • 72 posts

Posted 22 October 2016 - 12:04 PM

View PostAylward, on 22 October 2016 - 04:42 AM, said:

Who accused me of being nice ?? lol.. Yes, I speak for HHoD, and what forces join us on the Davion front.

How can i be of assistance, Zoose ??

We have tried this before and it failed after a couple of days but more than willing to try it again. I will add you ingame and if we (Kurita) can get the numbers to mount a force I will contact you to see if we can organise something. This is a better option then fighting KDR3 stacked teams which do not even need to try.

Cheers.

Edited by Zoose, 22 October 2016 - 12:05 PM.

#39 FallingAce

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Butcher
  • The Butcher
  • 627 posts

Posted 22 October 2016 - 10:39 PM

View PostZoose, on 22 October 2016 - 12:04 PM, said:

We have tried this before and it failed after a couple of days but more than willing to try it again. I will add you ingame and if we (Kurita) can get the numbers to mount a force I will contact you to see if we can organise something. This is a better option then fighting KDR3 stacked teams which do not even need to try.

Cheers.

Scraped together a Kurita 12 man.
End result the same.
3 Davions qued against us.

Posted Image

Edited by FallingAce, 22 October 2016 - 10:40 PM.

#40 Van mw

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 700 posts
  • LocationWar zone

Posted 23 October 2016 - 01:03 AM

Where were you yesterday when we ghost dropped 4 times on your planet? Probably, we were at same place when you queued up.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users