New Player Looking For Is Group

3 replies to this topic

#1 ISE Man

Rookie

• The Vicious
  • The Vicious
  • 2 posts

Posted 17 October 2016 - 07:28 PM

Hello Everyone, I know the name sounds rather ridiculous but reasons are behind it, First off I used to play all of the old Mechwarrior games, Namely MW:3 (my favorite) I didn't realize that Mechwarrior Online existed until it showed up on Steam, which I got instantly.
Anywho that was off topic.

I'm searching for an IS group to hone and expand my skill set, I've only recently started to play a lot, still learning the ropes.
Since I own only IS battlemechs and I prefer IS over Clan, at the moment I'm casual but I'd like to go further and do competitive, when I've got plenty more battlemechs and I feel I have the experience to do so.
Tips and Advice is welcomed, I welcome and thank the feedback.

#2 S 0 L E N Y A

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 2,031 posts
  • LocationWest Side

Posted 17 October 2016 - 07:59 PM

PM sent.

#3 Aleksandr Sergeyevich Kerensky

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,187 posts

Posted 17 October 2016 - 08:03 PM

I recommend against limiting yourself to just Inner Sphere at the moment. Currently, mwo's population is fairly small due to this game being very niche.

Instead, try looking for a group of people where your personality fits in best! You can still play quick play with any mech type regardless of faction orientation. You can always amass a stable later for faction warfare later that fits the needs of the unit you join.

Honestly, the people you spend time with will ultimately matter more then mech preferance.

Edit: looks like someone already sent you a pm! Boogie is a cool person, and part of a great unit!

I strongly recommend giving them a chance!

Edited by Aleksandr Sergeyevich Kerensky, 17 October 2016 - 08:04 PM.

#4 Mordale

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Knight Errant
  • Knight Errant
  • 3,008 posts
  • Locationon some backwater rock of a planet

Posted 17 October 2016 - 08:04 PM

Posted Image

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users