Profile-Page-Issue

Fixed

2 replies to this topic

#1 Daemon04

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 199 posts
  • LocationYou can google Mozartkugel or you can scan an Austrian.

Posted 19 October 2016 - 10:08 AM

Hello there dear PGI team, I might have an issue that I cant figure out the solution to but if you have a second to share.

When on the mwomercs.com/profile page I cannot see the mechs that usually have been displayed. For specific reasons I have edited the account details but the thing is in the red circle. is something off with my java or my flash player? anyone else having this issue?

Posted Image

#2 Alexander Garden

Producer

• Developer
  • Developer
  • 1,510 posts

Posted 19 October 2016 - 11:46 AM

The optimization changes in this patch required that we disable certain features on the web pending a follow-up fix to address any issues presented by those changes, and the Profile 'Mech list was one of those items. That section of your Profile should be back in operation after the hot-fix planned for this week (details and ETA still pending release).

#3 Daemon04

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 199 posts
  • LocationYou can google Mozartkugel or you can scan an Austrian.

Posted 19 October 2016 - 12:04 PM

View PostAlexander Garden, on 19 October 2016 - 11:46 AM, said:

The optimization changes in this patch required that we disable certain features on the web pending a follow-up fix to address any issues presented by those changes, and the Profile 'Mech list was one of those items. That section of your Profile should be back in operation after the hot-fix planned for this week (details and ETA still pending release).

Ok, thank you. I didnt know if it was something that affected only me or not.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users