#41 NocturnalBeast

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Shredder
  • Shredder
  • 3,685 posts
  • LocationDusting off my Mechs.

Posted 20 October 2016 - 02:49 PM

View PostProsperity Park, on 20 October 2016 - 01:33 PM, said:

Did they remember to patch-in the Strip All Modules button?

Wasn't that supposed to be in a patch many moons ago?

#42 Uncle Totty

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Hunter
  • The Hunter
  • 1,556 posts
  • Facebook: Link
  • LocationSomewhere in the ARDC (Ark-Royal Defense Cordon)

Posted 20 October 2016 - 04:18 PM

View PostInnerSphereNews, on 19 October 2016 - 04:23 PM, said:

Greetings MechWarriors,

We will be rolling out a hot-fix, currently scheduled for Thursday, October 20th at 3:00 PM PDT (10 PM UTC), with the following changes:

• Terra Therma: Fixed an issue where the DropShip SFX could loop through the match.

• Blackjack BJ-2 [L]: Fixed an issue where the RT had two more Armor Points than the LT.

• Cataphract CTF-3L [L]: Fixed an issue where the LA Hand Actuator was not visible on the model.
• Cataphract CTF-3L [L]: Fixed an issue where the Head component was provided with a Missile hardpoint it was not supposed to have.
• Hellbringer HBR-F [L]: Fixed an issue where the Set of 8 XP Bonus was not present.
• Hellbringer HBR-F [L]: Fixed an issue where Lower Arm Actuators were not present.
• Night Gyr: Fixed an issue where the NTG-A, NTG-C, and NTG-JK had two more Armor Points available in certain components than they should have.
• Summoner SMN-M [L]: Fixed an issue where the ER PPC Cooldown Quirk was listed as +0.5% instead +5%.

• Air/Artillery Strike: Fixed an issue where issuing an Air or Artillery Strike would cause a Cooldown bar to appear in the Consumable icon HUD.

• Cockpit Item Screen: Fixed an issue where Items that have been purchased and equipped were no longer listed if filtering by Owned.
• Cockpit Item Screen: Fixed an issue where Items that have been purchased and equipped were no longer listed as Equipped on other 'Mech(s).
• MechLab: Fixed an issue where viewing a 'Mech Loadout from within the in-game Store would cause component windows to overlap slightly.
• MechLab: Fixed an issue where viewing an OmniMech Loadout from within the in-game Store would not list the OmniPod tab in the Warehouse.

• MechLab: Fixed an issue where issuing the Reset 'Mech command when viewing a 'Mech Loadout from within the in-game Store would cause the Loadout to break.

• Select 'Mech: Fixed an issue where the 'Mech could either not be visible, or only partially visible, in the 'Mech Portrait after making a customization change.

No patch for the Timber Wolf's right knee then? Posted Image (...or its floating "standing" cockpit item It's been stuck with for about two years now? Posted Image)

Edited by Uncle Totty, 20 October 2016 - 04:20 PM.

#43 Navid A1

• CS 2022 Gold Champ
  • CS 2022 Gold Champ
  • 4,931 posts
  • LocationVancouver, BC

Posted 20 October 2016 - 04:27 PM

Posted Image

#44 D V Devnull

• Little Helper
  • Little Helper
  • 4,245 posts
  • LocationUnknown... Except for the stars, it's kind of dark here!

Posted 20 October 2016 - 05:04 PM

View PostLivestick, on 20 October 2016 - 01:19 PM, said:

<<<snip>>>

What? That was a bug, not a feature? But this way makes so much more sense than the way it was before! Please don't fix it! I don't wanna go back! Posted Image

It was worse than a Bug. Imagine taking something out of one of your Cockpits, only to have it disappear completely and be lost forever from your stockpile. I was the Pilot to start the Bug Report, and then found out that apparently there was a possible Data Loss Issue. Here, have a look at the Bug Report Thread @ http://mwomercs.com/forums/topic/238449-owned-cockpit-item-bug-list-of-owned-items-does-not-remain-fully-visible/ so you can see what was going on. It's a damn good thing that I helped contribute to catching it, or everyone might have lost their Cockpit Items. :(

~Mr. D. V. "I'm rather sure you would have hated that." Devnull

#45 G SE7EN7

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Shredder
  • Shredder
  • 579 posts
  • Twitch: Link
  • LocationGaledon District

Posted 20 October 2016 - 05:50 PM

Is there a Direct download link. Patcher isnt loading.

#46 Alexander Garden

Producer

• Developer
  • Developer
  • 1,510 posts

Posted 20 October 2016 - 07:34 PM

View PostG SE7EN7, on 20 October 2016 - 05:50 PM, said:

Is there a Direct download link. Patcher isnt loading.

http://patcher.mwome...ndPatch_282.zip

#47 The14th

• PipPipPip
  • Urban Commando
  • Urban Commando
  • 93 posts

Posted 20 October 2016 - 08:54 PM

Was wondering about that head missile.

#48 ERescue

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Philanthropist
  • Philanthropist
  • 203 posts

Posted 20 October 2016 - 10:45 PM

@InnerSphereNews: I am sorry to report that the "invisible Mech" problem has apparently not been solved by the hot-fix. Sorry! :( I will try playing a match and recheck, but I would say this part of fix was a fail...

#49 Kmieciu

• Urban Commando
  • Urban Commando
  • 3,437 posts
  • LocationPoland

Posted 20 October 2016 - 11:42 PM

View PostERescue, on 20 October 2016 - 10:45 PM, said:

@InnerSphereNews: I am sorry to report that the "invisible Mech" problem has apparently not been solved by the hot-fix. Sorry! Posted Image I will try playing a match and recheck, but I would say this part of fix was a fail...

You have to change your loadout in order for the mech picture to update.

#50 Deadeeye

• PipPipPip
  • The Patron
  • The Patron
  • 64 posts
  • LocationStuck on a branch in Viridian Bog

Posted 21 October 2016 - 01:16 AM

View PostAudacious Aubergine, on 19 October 2016 - 10:51 PM, said:

...wait, that's NOT how you're supposed to feel when you drop on Terra Therma?

Haha, it's already hot enough, I don't need more sound effects to heighten the tension. That being said, I just learned today that standing in the hot lava damages the legs. I never experienced that before .... not sure if it's new.

#51 itsGreyspot

• PipPip
  • Knight Errant
  • Knight Errant
  • 29 posts

Posted 21 October 2016 - 02:28 AM

Thank you for the fixes. The TT alarm was starting to remind me of this scene from the Kentucky Fried Movie... https://m.youtube.co...h?v=qnTwMcr2srk

#52 ERescue

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Philanthropist
  • Philanthropist
  • 203 posts

Posted 21 October 2016 - 02:45 AM

@Kmieciu: Thank you for the tip, it fixed the couple of invisibles I had. :)

#53 Tordin

• The Wolf
  • The Wolf
  • 2,936 posts
  • LocationNordic Union

Posted 21 October 2016 - 06:30 AM

View PostNavid A1, on 20 October 2016 - 04:27 PM, said:

Posted Image

Agree on this, our beloved summoners/ tors need fixing.

@Deadeye. As far as I recall, lava have always damaged the legs, even on the old TT. As it should be. It makes sense but also, it takes some time getting legged standing in lava. No worries if you know what you are doing Posted Image

#54 Morggo

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Bridesmaid
  • Bridesmaid
  • 670 posts
  • LocationCharlotte, NC, USA

Posted 21 October 2016 - 07:31 AM

Nice patch and quick attention, thanks!

(though I too find it odd that I liked a few of the 'broken' items better they way they were! Posted ImagePosted Image

I was all set to use that extra missile in the phract's head, and I too wish they would put in an actual filter that emulated the ability to only display available items in inventory...)

But, as usual, I like the steady improvements and can swallow the changes like quirks and move on.

Edited by Morggo, 21 October 2016 - 07:32 AM.

#55 Aan Allein

Rookie

• The Messenger
  • The Messenger
  • 9 posts

Posted 21 October 2016 - 02:20 PM

My invisible mech isn't fixed (BJ-2)... and now it says it has an invalid config. Any ideas? it ran fine last time i took it out...

#56 Rhialto

• Philanthropist
  • 2,084 posts
  • Twitter: Link
  • LocationQuébec, QC - CANADA

Posted 21 October 2016 - 03:52 PM

View PostAan Allein, on 21 October 2016 - 02:20 PM, said:

My invisible mech isn't fixed (BJ-2)... and now it says it has an invalid config. Any ideas? it ran fine last time i took it out...

You haven't played since hotfix right? Just change armor on RT once, like +1/-1 and it should be fine

Edited by Rhialto, 21 October 2016 - 03:53 PM.

#57 Jalthibuster

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 114 posts

Posted 22 October 2016 - 08:51 AM

Had a game on Terror Therma where the drop ship sound did not stop for the 1st minute of the round.

#58 Rhialto

• Philanthropist
  • 2,084 posts
  • Twitter: Link
  • LocationQuébec, QC - CANADA

Posted 22 October 2016 - 10:07 AM

View PostRhialto, on 20 October 2016 - 08:52 AM, said:

What about the new BJ-2(L) which fire LRM-5, 15 and 20 in a single volley but LRM-10 in 2 volleys. Is this normal?

For anyone interested, I've been told this will be fixed in November patch.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users