How's The Game Life?

63 replies to this topic

#61 Pharmb0y

• Pip
  • The Altruist
  • The Altruist
  • 12 posts

Posted 27 October 2016 - 10:37 AM

That being said, I have met several people who have invited me to their groups, taught me how to use team speak, told me about videos about tactics, and have generally tried to welcome and encourage me, and that is greatly appreciated. I don't want to be another complainer - just making observations. So far I've greatly enjoyed the game in the couple of months I've played. The challenges are fun ( although I'm having a really hard time getting into that last terra therma redux game for the war horn). I'm hoping that PGI will continue to innovate, and that there will be a big enough user support base to make CW fun, etc. because one day (cue enthusiastic battle music) I'd love to see my daughter running a pink Marauder and tearing up a bunch of clan mechs...

Edited by Pharmb0y, 27 October 2016 - 10:38 AM.

#62 JediPanther

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 4,068 posts
  • LocationLost in my C1

Posted 27 October 2016 - 03:22 PM

The game can be fun when you don't give a dam about stats,don't play the meta to win every match, and just make up your own achievements and goals such as narc-ing one more mech than you did last match or killing the slowest assault mech from being back stabbed by enemy lights. I use to play very frequently until my pc died on me and I haven't been able to replace it due to seasonal work sucking until the x-mas holiday rush.

i'm still working on mastering every non (C) and hero IS light mech and getting the death star with either locust or urbanmech.

Posted Image

#63 Dingo Battler

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 357 posts

Posted 27 October 2016 - 03:36 PM

View PostRampage, on 20 October 2016 - 01:03 PM, said:

Community Warfare is on its deathbed.

Was it ever alive?

#64 Spam Lanwalker

• PipPipPip
  • Little Helper
  • Little Helper
  • 89 posts
  • Locationin a kitchen, always :(

Posted 28 October 2016 - 12:03 AM

JESUS H CHRIST !!! will you meta fucktards jus go derail another thread in off topic or something .... the sheer testosterone is getting outa hand. no one cares whom among you has the largest E-peen. 90% of us are just here to play the game.

******* russ and his e sport hardon have a lot to answer for , getting like goddamn cod lobbies in here xd

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users