No restrictions on owning multiples.

Preview of the warhorn sound?

#43 LordLosh

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Blood-Eye
  • The Blood-Eye
  • 409 posts

Posted 21 October 2016 - 04:43 PM

Why cant i hear&see the warhorn? then we can talk until then no.

#44 Alexander Garden

Producer

• Developer
  • Developer
  • 1,510 posts

Posted 21 October 2016 - 04:46 PM

View PostLT. HARDCASE, on 21 October 2016 - 03:49 PM, said:

Preview of the warhorn sound?

#45 LordLosh

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Blood-Eye
  • The Blood-Eye
  • 409 posts

Posted 21 October 2016 - 04:55 PM

Thank you Alex. I will go ahead and give some moneyz to Twinky, proton and heimdelight since I would bet money on them anyways. Hard to beat the team with arguably 3 best players in the game :)

#46 El Bandito

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Big Daddy
  • Big Daddy
  • 26,736 posts
  • LocationStill doing ungodly amount of damage, but with more accuracy.

Posted 21 October 2016 - 05:43 PM

BOO! BOO! BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

#47 Mindwyrm

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 101 posts
  • LocationIndiana USA

Posted 21 October 2016 - 05:56 PM

I'm Sad. My Stalker looked so awesome with the 228 Wild Ones logo. And I was SOOO excited. Back to being sad panda again. GO WILD ONES!!

#48 Spheroid

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Veteran Founder
  • Veteran Founder
  • 5,061 posts
  • LocationSouthern Wisconsin

Posted 21 October 2016 - 07:30 PM

That new warhorn is increadibly lame. The first was awesome though. Can you combine elements of the first supporter package with those of the second to provide better value? I am not adverse to helping the tournament but I need a better warhorn or the deal is off. Give me another hologlobe speaker.

#49 Alexander Garden

Producer

• Developer
  • Developer
  • 1,510 posts

Posted 21 October 2016 - 09:11 PM

Hey everyone,

Happy Friday evening (over here at least)! I have a wall of text for you with some information about the Regional Finalist Supporter Packs, along with some additional info regarding prizes from the MWOWC Tournament.

With the conclusion of the Regional Qualifiers and Regional Finals, we wanted to provide each of the Regional Finalists with the ability to acquire an in-game item, branded with their Team Emblem, to forever commemorate their participation in the Tournament. We additionally wanted to offer a way for the playerbase as a whole to both show their support for the participating Teams and boost the total Tournament Prize Pool for the World Championship Finals.
In that spirit, we created the Regional Finalist Supporter Packs.

Inheriting the previous structure used for our Tournament Supporter Pack, 50% of the proceeds from these Regional Finalist Supporter Packs were to be contributed toward the Tournament Prize Pool. While the proceeds were split, making these Regional Finalist Supporter Packs available for purchase by the playerbase was not a decision geared toward profit. Rather, the availability of these Regional Finalist Supporter Packs was, first and foremost, in the spirit of what the name of the program implies.

With the release of these Supporter Packs for purchase some concern has been expressed regarding the split proceeds and the potential profit acquired from the sale of items featuring these Team Emblems.
To help allay any such concerns, we are opting to instead contribute 100% of the proceeds from these Regional Finalist Supporter Packs toward the Tournament Prize Pool. This includes all proceeds from any existing sales of these Packs, along with the proceeds from any further sales.
The Regional Finalist Supporter Pack page will be updated as soon as possible to reflect this change.
This coming Monday we will also be providing all Regional Finalists with their Teams' associated Supporter Pack, and will refund any existing purchase of their Teams’ Supporter Pack if one is already present on their account.

We would also like to take this opportunity to reiterate to our amazing Regional Finalists, who dedicated so much of their time and effort toward making this Tournament possible, that the prizes outlined in the intro paragraph of the MWOWC Prize information page are still very much forthcoming. The Team Emblems recently provided to you as in-game Decals were not the entirety of your Prizes. We will be getting in touch with each of you later next week with further details regarding those Regional Finalist Prizes.

Additionally, for all Teams who actively participated in the Tournament, we have a special (and free) Cockpit Item coming for all of you to help commemorate your participation. We currently anticipate this Item to be included with the November patch.

One final note. In the approach to the conclusion of the Regional Qualifiers we requested Team Emblems from a total of 31 Teams, to help ensure any necessary content was ready to go in time for the October patch. When the October patch arrived the 15 Regional Finalists had been decided; however, all 31 of those Team Emblems were still packed in with the October patch. While the 15 Regional Finalist Teams have already received their in-game Decals, this leaves 16 Team Emblems all but completed, but still unused. Therefore, in the November patch we will be providing in-game Decals of those Team Emblems for each member of their associated MWOWC team.

Quick Summary of this Post

• 100% of the proceeds from the Regional Finalist Supports Packs will now be going toward the Tournament Prize Pool. This includes all proceeds from any existing sales of these Packs, along with proceeds from any further sales.
• Regional Finalists will be receiving their Teams' associated Supporter Pack next week. Refunds will be processed for any existing purchase of their Teams' Supporter Pack if one is already present on their account.
• The additional prizes for Regional Finalists, roughly outlined on the MWOWC Prize information page, are still coming. Details next week.
• All Teams who actively participated in the Tournament will receive a special (and free) Cockpit Item. Item is currently expected to be included with the November patch.
• The 16 Teams for whom Decals were made, but not released, will receive their associated Decals in the November patch **This post originally cited 17 Teams. However the 17th was a generic Tournament Decal that wasn't ready for release.

#50 Gas Guzzler

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Big Daddy
  • Big Daddy
  • 14,249 posts
  • LocationCalifornia Central Coast

Posted 21 October 2016 - 09:34 PM

View PostAlexander Garden, on 21 October 2016 - 09:11 PM, said:

we are opting to instead contribute 100% of the proceeds from these Regional Finalist Supporter Packs toward the Tournament Prize Pool.

Classy.

#51 Jarl Dane

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Generalløytnant
  • Generalløytnant
  • 1,803 posts
  • Twitter: Link
  • LocationJarnFolk Cluster

Posted 21 October 2016 - 11:15 PM

$@$%% yeah PGI. I love these guys.

Edited by Mech The Dane, 21 October 2016 - 11:15 PM.

#52 justcallme A S H

• CS 2020 Referee
  • CS 2020 Referee
  • 8,987 posts
  • LocationMelbourne, AU

Posted 22 October 2016 - 12:50 AM

x11ty

Absolutely AWESOME!!!!!

#53 Aramuside

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Knight Errant
  • Knight Errant
  • 998 posts

Posted 22 October 2016 - 04:06 AM

View PostRamrod AI, on 21 October 2016 - 12:25 PM, said:

Sorry I don't support cheaters, resolution exploiters, fire control exploiters, CAD program users and all around ******. Don't forget the douches that are forever spouting out "salty tears" or "git gud".....even though they are the ones that are solely dependent on meta-builds. And that these people who need to "git gud" make up about 80% of the player base and without them there is no game. I'm not trying to flame...I'm just telling it like it is.

While I partially agree with you ... you ARE flaming and expressing an opinion (while hiding behind the anonymity of your computer/mobile etc screen).

#54 Zolaz

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 3,510 posts
  • LocationHouston, Tx

Posted 22 October 2016 - 04:23 AM

Russ has handled the esport tournament as well as he has the rest of MWO.

#55 Aramuside

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Knight Errant
  • Knight Errant
  • 998 posts

Posted 22 October 2016 - 04:27 AM

View PostZolaz, on 22 October 2016 - 04:23 AM, said:

Russ has handled the esport tournament as well as he has the rest of MWO.

Ahh the standard MWO forum comment - no reasoning or supporting facts included and therefore useless on so many levels.

Aka... Why do you think that?

I've enjoyed the actual matches and they seem to have significant prizes. Have I seen things I felt could be hugely improved - absolutely. Its a interesting start though.

#56 HellHenni

Rookie

• Wrath
  • Wrath
  • 2 posts
  • LocationWiesbaden, Germany

Posted 22 October 2016 - 04:39 AM

Actually I'm pretty disappointed by the removal of the decals. I actually got the pack mainly due to them. Posted Image

#57 TercieI

• Littlest Helper
  • Littlest Helper
  • 8,147 posts
  • LocationThe Far Country

Posted 22 October 2016 - 05:45 AM

No need to refund my purchase, I'm happy to have two. :)

I am glad to see this happen. Having to pay for our own cockpit swag did feel a little odd.

#58 H I A S

• 4,971 posts

Posted 22 October 2016 - 06:10 AM

Again backpedaling? lol

Edited by arivio, 22 October 2016 - 06:21 AM.

#59 Aresye

• Heavy Lifter
  • Heavy Lifter
  • 3,462 posts

Posted 22 October 2016 - 06:52 AM

View PostRamrod AI, on 21 October 2016 - 12:25 PM, said:

Sorry I don't support cheaters, resolution exploiters, fire control exploiters, CAD program users...

wat?

View PostAlexander Garden, on 21 October 2016 - 09:11 PM, said:

• 100% of the proceeds from the Regional Finalist Supports Packs will now be going toward the Tournament Prize Pool. This includes all proceeds from any existing sales of these Packs, along with proceeds from any further sales.
• Regional Finalists will be receiving their Teams' associated Supporter Pack next week. Refunds will be processed for any existing purchase of their Teams' Supporter Pack if one is already present on their account.

Posted Image

#60 AnHell86

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • The People's Hero
  • The People
  • 106 posts
  • LocationTaiwan

Posted 22 October 2016 - 07:05 AM

I enjoy the times I watched the tournament and I fully support the MWO community.

I am rooting for the 228th The Wild Ones - have fun wrecking mechs!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users