Omaha's Raiders - Now Recruiting

8 replies to this topic

#1 Phil Moro Omaha

• PipPip
  • 27 posts
  • LocationWA

Posted 22 October 2016 - 10:41 PM

Forget the nonsense. Forget what you have heard - what your parents said, what the teachers told you, what the holovids broadcast. Forget it all. Wars are fought for one reason, and one reason alone: Power. Power to lord it up over those that have been subjugated. Power to make millions of C-Bills and do whatever you want with them.

Do you want power? Join Omaha's Raiders. We take what we want and we keep what we kill. We don't have time for the nonsense, the politics, the wherefores and how comes. We get out there, we get after it, and we get the hell out. And when we win - we get paid and go party and do more of what we want. And then it all starts again.

If this sounds like something you might be interested in, check us out at http://www.omahasraiders.enjin.com for more information. Make the jump and join up now. Carve your name in the stars.

Edited by Phil Moro Omaha, 26 October 2016 - 09:05 AM.

#2 Phil Moro Omaha

• PipPip
  • 27 posts
  • LocationWA

Posted 23 October 2016 - 07:21 PM

Watching the walking not-living season finale and then the big premiere. After that I'll likely be in game for a bit. Y'all are invited to hunt me down

#3 Phil Moro Omaha

• PipPip
  • 27 posts
  • LocationWA

Posted 24 October 2016 - 09:07 AM

Work then homework - then Monday night shoot em ups! Who can I kill tonight?

Edited by Phil Moro Omaha, 24 October 2016 - 09:08 AM.

#4 Phil Moro Omaha

• PipPip
  • 27 posts
  • LocationWA

Posted 25 October 2016 - 03:59 AM

Good morning MechWarriors! Seize the day and get your goals!

School today, then maybe some metal mashing craziness tonight afterwards. See you there!

#5 Phil Moro Omaha

• PipPip
  • 27 posts
  • LocationWA

Posted 25 October 2016 - 04:15 PM

Hammered out some rank and unit insignia, and assigned the images to the rank tags we use. Wanna find out more? Stop by the shop (http://www.omahasraiders.enjin.com) and see what's going on!

See ya on the field!

#6 Phil Moro Omaha

• PipPip
  • 27 posts
  • LocationWA

Posted 25 October 2016 - 08:46 PM

I've heard CW has gone the way of the dodo again since I was last kicking around this stretch of woods. Gonna take a shot at it again, see what's different, if anything. Any takers?

#7 Phil Moro Omaha

• PipPip
  • 27 posts
  • LocationWA

Posted 25 October 2016 - 10:11 PM

So faction/community warfare was about as much fun as it once was. Got creamed in one match after a lengthy wait. Tried lining up for another one but just didn't wanna wait too long. Managed to get some QP in and had a couple nice rounds there. Now off to dreamy-dreamy land. See y'all on the morrow, mechwarriors!

#8 Phil Moro Omaha

• PipPip
  • 27 posts
  • LocationWA

Posted 26 October 2016 - 09:06 AM

Sitting in class and figured I'd stop by for a moment. Get out there and seize the day and carve your name in the stars!

#9 Phil Moro Omaha

• PipPip
  • 27 posts
  • LocationWA

Posted 27 October 2016 - 06:45 AM

It's my Friday! Class all day then maybe a smudge of homework, then it's beer and lasers time. Seize your day and carve your name in the stars! Happy Friday, or Friday eve, mechwarriors!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users