29 replies to this topic

#21 Yosharian

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Bad Company
  • 1,656 posts

Posted 27 October 2016 - 02:02 AM

View PostMole, on 26 October 2016 - 06:18 PM, said:

Am I cool now?

You're not cool til you have AoS and don't equip it.

That's cool.

Posted Image

#22 DovisKhan

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 872 posts

Posted 27 October 2016 - 02:22 AM

View PostJuodas Varnas, on 26 October 2016 - 08:25 PM, said:

I'm pretty sure i got my Ace of Spades in an Urbanmech Posted Image

Heck, i was once a one kill short of getting Deathstar (11kills and the last one was nagged by a filthy Arctic Cheetah), but that was in a Locust (Pirate's bane, i think).

You need all stars to align for the Deathstar, the chance that everyone in your teams sucks as not to kill even one mech before you kill all is slim to say the least

#23 Moldur

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Philanthropist
  • Philanthropist
  • 2,233 posts

Posted 27 October 2016 - 02:36 AM

Nice!

I still haven't gotten Ace of Spade on this account, on account of starting in T3 when Tiers went live.

On my alt-account which started in Tier 5, I think I got Ace of Spade before my cadet bonus ran out, lol. People say tiers mean nothing, but....

#24 Mole

• Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 3,314 posts
  • LocationAt work, cutting up brains for a living.

Posted 27 October 2016 - 06:17 AM

Alright, people are requesting stories. So here's how I got my Ace of Spades last night. I was in my Crab CRB-27B. I run the thing with Max XL engine and 6 MPLs. This gives me a max speed of 113.2kph. We were on Canyon Network, Conquest. The fight somehow shifted toward the north of the map. Their team charged my team. I punched override, kept moving, and kept shooting. A really intense brawl ensued, most of my team went down, and so did most of the enemy team. During this brawl, they just kept coming, and I dropped 6 of them. I overheated twice during this but RNGeesus was kind to me and did not eat my cockpit with heat damage since I had override on. After the brawl was over, I moved out. There was still sporadic fighting going on, lasers and missiles coming out of the nearby canyon. I identified that there was a Hellbringer down there as well as a Battlemaster. The Hellbringer was being distracted by one of my remaining team mates. I peeked over and shot him in the CT and he went down. Next I shifted my attention to the heavily damaged Battlemaster. He made an attempt to return fire but again, all it took was one alpha to his CT. And there was my Ace of Spades. But the fight was still not over. There was an enemy Stalker that remained, and he took out the rest of my team mates. By the time I got to him, he was cored and went down easily. Alas, through the fighting the enemy team had gotten way ahead on caps. I captured Theta and neutralized Kappa, leaving the enemy with a single capture point. But it still wasn't enough. They reached maximum resources before I could neutralize their last point. We lost despite everything. Regardless, it was a really good game.

Edited by Mole, 27 October 2016 - 06:18 AM.

#25 Johnny Z

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Knight Errant
  • 9,942 posts
  • LocationDueling on Solaris

Posted 27 October 2016 - 06:37 AM

Mine was not so glorious. Well the first 7 were but the last one a team mate held fire so I could get the last one. In my Orion Protector doing the leader board where I got 7th. The guys above me had to have been banned for cheating. :) Really. :)

Edited by Johnny Z, 27 October 2016 - 06:37 AM.

#26 TercieI

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Littlest Helper
  • Littlest Helper
  • 8,148 posts
  • LocationThe Far Country

Posted 27 October 2016 - 06:43 AM

View PostYosharian, on 27 October 2016 - 02:02 AM, said:

You're not cool til you have AoS and don't equip it.

That's cool.

Posted Image

That's...everybody top couple of tiers, actually. Oh. I see what you did. Posted Image

Seriously, gratz, Mole.

Edited by TercieI, 27 October 2016 - 06:44 AM.

#27 Belacose

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Vicious
  • The Vicious
  • 539 posts
  • LocationArlington Texas

Posted 27 October 2016 - 07:14 AM

Witnessed a dude get Ace of Spades last night in Terra Therma with a 4 x Medium Lasers Ice Ferret. A freaking Ice Ferret!

Our team was down 7 - 2 and this dude single handedly got us the win.

No idea if he'd already achieved this before or not? His user name is Robin Bad. Could be a girl? Anyways, dude/dudette never talked so not sure.

Took a screen shot on my cell phone to text my friends, not because it was an 8 kill game I didn't personally do myself, but because it was in an Ice Ferret. They did over 800 damage as well.

#28 Mole

• Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 3,314 posts
  • LocationAt work, cutting up brains for a living.

Posted 27 October 2016 - 06:08 PM

And I just hit tier 1 too. NOW am I cool?!

#29 N0ni

• The Nightmare
  • The Nightmare
  • 2,357 posts
  • LocationIn a GTR Simulator Cockpit

Posted 27 October 2016 - 06:31 PM

Congrats on reaching the final layer of hell.

You are are the winrar.

Now go get Deathstar.

Edited by N0ni, 27 October 2016 - 06:31 PM.

#30 627 in a Centurion

Rookie

• Ace Of Spades
  • 9 posts

Posted 28 October 2016 - 04:21 AM

well... today was a good day.

Posted Image

Cent4Life Posted Image

Edited by 627 in a Centurion, 28 October 2016 - 04:22 AM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users