Ncix Tech Tips Visits Piranha Games!

111 replies to this topic

#1 InnerSphereNews

• Developer
  • Developer
  • 2,773 posts

Posted 10 November 2016 - 05:00 PM

THE NCIX CENTURION AND SOCIAL GOAL PROMOTIONS ARE NOW OVER.
THANK YOU FOR PARTICIPATING!

Greetings MechWarriors,

If you follow NCIX Tech Tips on YouTube you may have already caught their recent appearance at the PGI offices back in July. They were here to shoot a behind-the-scenes look at Piranha Games and the people behind MechWarrior Online, and their video is now up on YouTube!

NCIX is a North American-wide computer hardware, software, and custom PC retailer based out of British Columbia, with a large online presence and retail outlets across the country. In addition to being our official hardware supplier for Mech_Con 2016 they also love MechWarrior, so we're teaming up to offer our players and their customers a free Centurion NCIX variant 'Mech and a chance to win some sweet prizes!

SOCIAL MEDIA CONTEST

NCIX GIVEAWAY WINNERS!

bobby9000 - Won 2 Tickets to Mech_Con!

Halorker - Won their choice of a Cyclops or Linebacker Ultimate Pack (they chose the Linebacker)
Duilliath - Won their choice of a Cyclops or Linebacker Ultimate Pack (they chose the Linebacker)

_Sherman_ - Won their choice of a Cyclops or Linebacker Collector Pack (they chose the Linebacker)
Taktisch - Won their choice of a Cyclops or Linebacker Collector Pack (they chose the Linebacker)

ValdemarBasket - Won their choice of a Cyclops or Linebacker Standard Pack (they chose the Linebacker)
Williams Madmax - Won their choice of a Cyclops or Linebacker Standard Pack (they chose the Linebacker)

From November 14th 2016 until November 21st 2016 you can complete social media actions through the NCIX campaign on the contest entry site Gleam.io for a chance to win one of six Cyclops or Linebacker 'Mech Pack Gift Codes, or two entry tickets for Mech_Con 2016 in Vancouver, BC!

You can maximize your chances of victory by completing all of the social media actions listed on the NCIX Gleam.io campaign page.

At the conclusion of the campaign seven winners will be randomly selected from the list of entrants; these winners will then receive a randomly selected prize:

• 1 Cyclops or Linebacker Standard Pack Gift Code (2 available to win)1 2
Cyclops or Linebacker Collector Pack Gift Code (2 available to win)1 2
Cyclops or Linebacker Ultimate Pack Gift Code (2 available to win)1 2
• 2 Tickets for Mech_Con 2016 (1 available to win)3 4

What is Mech_Con 2016?
Mech_Con 2016 is a special one-day event dedicated to the celebration of BattleTech and MechWarrior, hosted by Piranha Games and featuring Harebrained Schemes, Catalyst Game Labs, and MechWarriors from around the world. Join us December 3rd 2016 in Vancouver, BC, for the ultimate MechWarrior event and get a front-row seat for the Grand Finals of the MechWarrior Online World Championship Tournament!

CENTURION CN9-A [NCIX] 'MECH GIVEAWAY

We've teamed up with NCIX to design a Centurion CN9-A [NCIX] variant 'Mech, featuring a special Camo Pattern, NCIX colours, and a 30% C-Bill boost!

Check out NCIXs recent visit to Piranha Games HQ on the NCIX Tech Tips YouTube channel, featuring a look behind the scenes of Piranha Games and interviews with some of the artists and designers behind MechWarrior Online.

Simply log-in to the MechWarrior Online website with your account, head over to our Redemption Portal, punch in the code, hit Redeem, and the CN9-A [NCIX] 'Mech will be delivered to your account, along with a 'Mech Bay in which to house it!5

The Fine Print
1 Gift Codes do not expire, and can be redeemed through our Redemption Portal. Please ensure you redeem the Code onto the intended MWO account. Support Services will not transfer any Content received from a Gift Code once the Gift Code has been redeemed.
2 'Mech Pack winners will be contacted by NCIX through e-mail to pick their choice of either the Cyclops or Linebacker 'Mech.
3 Each Mech_Con ticket provides you with access to the venue, including food services throughout the day (Lunch, Dinner, and Snacks) and two Drink Tickets. Mech_Con will operate on an 'in-and-out' system, so feel free to come and go at your leisure.
4 You must be 19 years of age or older, with valid government ID, in order to attend Mech_Con 2016.
5 The Centurion CN9-A[NCIX] is not sellable in-game.

THE NCIX CENTURION AND SOCIAL GOAL PROMOTIONS ARE NOW OVER.
THANK YOU FOR PARTICIPATING!

#2 Cy Mitchell

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Privateer
  • The Privateer
  • 2,688 posts

Posted 10 November 2016 - 05:12 PM

Watching now. Very cool.

Got my Centurion. Thanks. Because I am Clan only and you cannot sell these like I did my Hunchback and Raven, this will become another isorla Mech to add to my Centurion AH(L) and Loyalty Blackjack.

Edited by Rampage, 10 November 2016 - 07:45 PM.

#3 Deathlike

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Littlest Helper
  • Littlest Helper
  • 29,240 posts
  • Location#NOToTaterBalance #BadBalanceOverlordIsBad

Posted 10 November 2016 - 05:15 PM

Yay free Centurion.

#4 Zookeeper Dan

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 487 posts
  • LocationBeer City USA

Posted 10 November 2016 - 05:23 PM

Thanks for the free mech and mech bay! I'm off to check out the videos!

#5 Steel Raven

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 1,367 posts

Posted 10 November 2016 - 05:33 PM

Thanks for the Free Mech and Mechbay! Posted Image

#6 Odanan

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 8,198 posts
  • LocationBrazil

Posted 10 November 2016 - 05:33 PM

Got mine! Thanks!!

#7 -Ramrod-

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Solitary
  • The Solitary
  • 677 posts
  • LocationSome place

Posted 10 November 2016 - 05:34 PM

Haha. I've got 5 Centurions now. And the only one I paid for was the Yen Lo Wang!

#8 El Bandito

• Big Daddy
  • Big Daddy
  • 26,736 posts
  • LocationStill doing ungodly amount of damage, but with more accuracy.

Posted 10 November 2016 - 05:47 PM

Thonks.

#9 B L O O D W I T C H

• 2,426 posts

Posted 10 November 2016 - 05:49 PM

Finally promo offensive!

Prepair the orbital cannon, a large force of novice pilots in unskilled centurions has been spotted!

#10 NocturnalBeast

• Shredder
  • Shredder
  • 3,685 posts
  • LocationDusting off my Mechs.

Since the camo is the reused PC Gamer camo, will the colors be unlocked for all your other Mechs like the PC Gamer colors were?

Thanks for the free mech though, by the way.

Edited by Ed Steele, 10 November 2016 - 05:49 PM.

#11 BLOOD WOLF

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Jaws
  • The Jaws
  • 6,368 posts
  • Locationnowhere

we just need a developer to make the aerospace experience. somebody in the advertising department must have woke up

#12 NocturnalBeast

• Shredder
  • Shredder
  • 3,685 posts
  • LocationDusting off my Mechs.

Posted 10 November 2016 - 05:51 PM

View PostRamrod AI, on 10 November 2016 - 05:34 PM, said:

Haha. I've got 5 Centurions now. And the only one I paid for was the Yen Lo Wang!

It is one of the most common Mechs in the BATTLETECH universe.

#13 Catalina Steiner

• Stone Cold
  • Stone Cold
  • 2,119 posts
  • Google+: Link
  • LocationNagelring Academy

Posted 10 November 2016 - 06:14 PM

Thanks a lot for this gift! I had a great first match with it... Centurion kicks *** all the time.

#14 Armored Yokai

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • IS Exemplar
  • IS Exemplar
  • 1,949 posts
  • LocationHouston,TX

Posted 10 November 2016 - 06:23 PM

it has the PC gamer skin that's recolored judging from the picture of the centurion

#15 CycKath

• Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 2,574 posts
  • Google+: Link
  • LocationSE QLD, Australia

Posted 10 November 2016 - 06:43 PM

Ah memories...

"Standard CN9-A? You served me well, but your inferior to the CN9-A(C) and I can't abide having two of you, i'm sorry but that Mech Bay your in is more valuable to me than you are."

Guess what CN9-A(C)? Peace of Blake be with you.

#16 JonDoeIowa

• PipPipPip
  • Little Helper
  • Little Helper
  • 89 posts
  • LocationIowa

Posted 10 November 2016 - 06:54 PM

It is the PC gamer skin, lol guess that's one way to reuse assets. Thanks anyways PGI still a free mech is a free mech.

#17 PAQUERA

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • The Cub
  • The Cub
  • 121 posts

Posted 10 November 2016 - 07:12 PM

TY pgi!!!

#18 scgt1

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 291 posts
  • Facebook: Link
  • LocationArlington, TX

Posted 10 November 2016 - 08:32 PM

Anyone else not see the redemption listed on the redemption page?
I had the green box pop up saying everything was good but I've reloaded the page and it isn't in the list below showing I havee redeemed it.

#19 Deathlike

• Littlest Helper
  • Littlest Helper
  • 29,240 posts
  • Location#NOToTaterBalance #BadBalanceOverlordIsBad

Posted 10 November 2016 - 08:41 PM

Don't worry about that list as much (PGI doesn't seem to update that stuff as much)... just log in and claim after redemption.

#20 Froschkoenig

• PipPip
  • Bridesmaid
  • Bridesmaid
  • 26 posts

Posted 10 November 2016 - 09:05 PM

Thanks for the freebie! I've enjoyed my CN9-AH(L), YLW and CN9-AL, it'll be nice to play the original zombie mech again.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users