Rookie

• 1 posts

Posted 19 July 2012 - 10:18 AM

It would be cool to have a forum to post Bug Reports

Example (even before the Beta has started i have encountered one :P):
  • Summary - Comodo Internet Security threatens System Profiler as Harmful
  • Component - System Profiler / Security
  • Severity - High
  • Description - Comodo Internet Security ( http://www.comodo.co...et-security.php ) Sandboxes it as dangerous, and even after whitelisting or disabeling did not allow the program to gather system information and encountering a lot of error messages. Cause for this bug is most likely that the System Profiler ( SystemProfiler_enCA ) contains no Digital Signature and uses various Hardware and OS Accesses and is thus threaten as suspicious by Virus Scanners.
  • Risk if not fixed: Users can't complete Beta Registration with system info and might get scared away by Virus Warnings. Might also affect other types of Scanners
  • Reproduction Rate: high / 100%
  • Workarround: Uninstall Comodo Internetsecurty, reboot, gather info, install security again ;)
  • Screenshots/Logfiles of Error ... The Forum need also an option to add videos/screenshots/logfiles

#2 Otto Cannon

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 2,689 posts
  • LocationUK

Posted 19 July 2012 - 10:27 AM

It would be cooler just to send reports to support.

#3 GeoGenocide

Rookie

• 2 posts

Posted 10 September 2012 - 07:57 AM

Minor issues:

Pilot lab's skills of Elite rank or higher will illuminate as if available if hovered over and remain illuminated.

Weapon systems could do with a description of what they are, their effective range, and damage output.

Advanced options to tweak video settings would be greatly appreciated.

Slight artifacting bug when spawning-into a map.

Aside from that, keep up the good work fellas! Game's fun, albeit quite tough for me.

#4 Stickjock

• Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 2,687 posts
  • LocationPetal, MS

Posted 10 September 2012 - 10:17 AM

View PostGeoGenocide, on 10 September 2012 - 07:57 AM, said:

Minor issues:

<REDACTED>

Aside from that, keep up the good work fellas! Game's fun, albeit quite tough for me.

WTG Mr. 1 Post user... great job breaking your NDA!! Jesus do NONE of you read what your supposed to when you get into Beta??

Month old + thread back from the dead... lol...

Edited by Stickjock, 20 October 2012 - 08:11 AM.

#5 Iron Hide

• Pip
  • The Ironclad
  • The Ironclad
  • 11 posts

Posted 10 September 2012 - 11:03 AM

I'm wondering how to fix the annoying blur i get when I play.

#6 Stickjock

• Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 2,687 posts
  • LocationPetal, MS

Posted 10 September 2012 - 01:01 PM

View PostIron Hide, on 10 September 2012 - 11:03 AM, said:

Well... IF you're in Beta... check the BETA sections... call me silly, but seems to be some really good info there...

Edited by Stickjock, 20 October 2012 - 08:11 AM.

#7 Dragonlord

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,230 posts
  • LocationNorway

Posted 10 September 2012 - 10:45 PM

View PostStickjock, on 10 September 2012 - 10:17 AM, said:

WTG Mr. 1 Post user... great job breaking your NDA!! Jesus do NONE of you read what your supposed to when you get into Beta??

What did you expect?
You know most players today just scroll to the bottom and click agree to everything not reading so much as a single letter of either the NDA or TOS.

Personally I'll honestly admit I did not read thet TOS, the NDA however I took the time to read.
Reason I read the NDA is because its the first time I'm in a beta for a game that are still under NDA, and I wanted to make sure I understood what I could and could not say about it outside the beta forums

I dont know what the problem is with people today, but I got the impression that people just sign on the dotted line and dont even think about what they are signing on.

If I am to sign a legally binding contract I want to know what is in that contract.
If there is anything in that contract I do not like, even the wording of it, I can refuse to sign it.
But once Its singed you are legally bound by it and will have a hrd time gettng out of it if you even can.

My advice is simple and should be easy to understand.

Read a contract before you sing and agree to it, if you dont you risk getting yourself into a lot of trouble that you may not even be able to get out of.
And I speak as someone with some experience in the matter, having gotten myself into economic difficulties because I did not think about what I did before signing a contract.

Edited by Dragonlord, 10 September 2012 - 10:45 PM.

#8 Charley2020

Rookie

• Survivor
  • 1 posts

Posted 20 October 2012 - 06:14 AM

• Summary - Suddenlich but Permanent Armor Value of 792981823. Cannot Join Game.
  • Component - MechLab
  • Severity - High
  • Description -I build my first own mech. An Dragon DRG-1C. A sold some of the internal weapons and then added armor normaly. After i klick on Save Mech. Im Back in the Main MechLab with this Mech selected. The big Bug is, that is has an armor value of 792981823. If i try to join a game. i get the Error Message Invalid Loadout - Too Many Slots Used
  • Reproduction Rate: high / it is still there even after restarting game
  • Workarround: none found

#9 Kwea

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 374 posts

Posted 20 October 2012 - 07:52 AM

I have a big issue. I bought an Atlas DC after saving for it for a week or so, and when I got it the mech had 0 armor. It won't allow me to put any armor on the rear, and is useless.

Sucks pretty bad, even in beta, when the simple act of purchasing a mech is bugged so bad it is unusable. And from what some guys on comms were saying, this isn;t the only time it has happened. I hope you fix it soon. If you go to open beta with the basics like buying a mech bugged people will walk away from the game.

#10 Stickjock

• Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 2,687 posts
  • LocationPetal, MS

Posted 20 October 2012 - 08:10 AM

View PostCharley2020, on 20 October 2012 - 06:14 AM, said:

• Summary - Suddenlich but Permanent Armor Value of 792981823. Cannot Join Game.
  • Component - MechLab
  • Severity - High
  • Description -I build my first own mech. An Dragon DRG-1C. A sold some of the internal weapons and then added armor normaly. After i klick on Save Mech. Im Back in the Main MechLab with this Mech selected. The big Bug is, that is has an armor value of 792981823. If i try to join a game. i get the Error Message Invalid Loadout - Too Many Slots Used
  • Reproduction Rate: high / it is still there even after restarting game
  • Workarround: none found

View PostKwea, on 20 October 2012 - 07:52 AM, said:

I have a big issue. I bought an Atlas DC after saving for it for a week or so, and when I got it the mech had 0 armor. It won't allow me to put any armor on the rear, and is useless.

Sucks pretty bad, even in beta, when the simple act of purchasing a mech is bugged so bad it is unusable. And from what some guys on comms were saying, this isn;t the only time it has happened. I hope you fix it soon. If you go to open beta with the basics like buying a mech bugged people will walk away from the game.

It's a known bug... check the Beta Support/Feedback sections... a few suggested work-arounds for it but mainly, might be stuck with the situation until after the next patch...

#11 LanceHavenbay

• PipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 55 posts

Posted 04 November 2012 - 09:33 AM

I like this format. :D
  • Summary - XL 260 Engine unequips after being equiped.
  • Component - MechLab
  • Severity - Moderate
  • Description -I recently bought XL Engine, 260 for my Hunchback. 4 milion Cbills later down, I equip my engine in the mechlab, with proper prerequisites completed. However, upon clicking save, my XL engine is removed and my Standard 200 is put in instead. I now have a purchased XL that I simply cannot use.
  • Reproduction Rate: Uncommon
  • Workarround: Restarting client did not resolve issue, but removing 2 heatsinks from center torso did.
  • Additional noted: This bug also gave me the option to put Double Heatsinks in a mech that was not modded to equip doubles. Aka, I was able to place 1 double HS as well as my standards.

Another bug I just encountered: I was the first one to reach the enemy base and start capping it. I was the first/only person to damage the afk mech and killed it. The game dialogue You killed [playername] showed up, but I was not rewarded any experience, and the kill did not show up on the scoreboard.

Maybe because he was disconnected? Or?

#12 LanceHavenbay

• PipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 55 posts

Posted 04 November 2012 - 10:55 AM

View PostIron Hide, on 10 September 2012 - 11:03 AM, said:

Turn motion blur off. It is in your options.

#13 LanceHavenbay

• PipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 55 posts

Posted 07 November 2012 - 01:59 PM

http://tinypic.com/r/155lx5i/6

I put as many points into each section as humanly possible. Find the bug and let me know what you think it is...

Rear Torso Right has 27. The front only has 13.
Very bad armor bug. :/
CDA-3M

#14 TechKiller

• PipPip
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • 22 posts
  • LocationRUSSIA

Posted 08 November 2012 - 11:27 PM

Hi everyone,

I have found place on River city map where my jenner gets stuck.
It happens when i use JJ and land between 2 buildings.
I have got it 2 times already.

#15 Taliesen Nightshade

• Pip
  • The Demon
  • The Demon
  • 13 posts
  • LocationCanada

Posted 14 November 2012 - 06:13 PM

Got stuck on side of building when I tried to jump up on top of it using a Jenner, looked like I fell through and came out on the side I got stuck on Cordinates are:

1791.0 1933.9 65.5

#16 Christ

Rookie

• 9 posts
  • LocationThailand

Posted 20 February 2013 - 06:34 AM

Dont know where else to put this but I've encountered 2 recuring bugs.

1. When we die before the end of a match and pres Esc we have 2 options. Quit Match, works fine but exit game turns the screen black and hangs the game.

2. At random after a few match the text chat will stop working properly and trying to use it will input character from a different character set giving me reversed questions mark and other genereally uselless letters for general communication !

P.s.: I love the all the Improvements of the last patch !!!

Edited by Christ, 20 February 2013 - 06:36 AM.

#17 devilsgerbil

Rookie

• Bad Company
  • 3 posts
  • LocationUnited States

Posted 23 February 2013 - 01:27 PM

This may or may not be a bug. I just got the "360 Target Retention" for the low low price of 15,000 GXP. I had read a forum where Jenner pilots said they were able to maintain weapon lock through 360 degrees. I installed that module on my Stalker STK-5M with (5) SRM2 Streaks. However my weapon lock breaks after a few degree's of separation just like normal, and there were no obstacles between me and my target. Is this a glitch?

#18 IraqiWalker

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • 9,682 posts
  • LocationCalifornia

Posted 06 March 2013 - 12:52 PM

I joined a match and after a few minutes into it, I was killed and I decided to quit the match and test whether or not I can join another match with a different mech, which I could do. However, upon exiting the second match after its full conclusion (did not quit the match after getting killed) the game froze and has not responded for over 3 minutes now.

#19 Eluzian

Rookie

• Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 9 posts

Posted 11 March 2013 - 10:46 PM

Twice now I have joined a match and I have had no HUD. I can fire and move but there are no targetting indicators so I can't tell if someone is friend or foe. Any idea why this is happening?

#20 Blalok

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 177 posts
  • LocationMilwaukee, Wisconsin

Posted 16 March 2013 - 07:55 PM

View PostTaliesen Nightshade, on 14 November 2012 - 06:13 PM, said:

Got stuck on side of building when I tried to jump up on top of it using a Jenner, looked like I fell through and came out on the side I got stuck on Cordinates are:

1791.0 1933.9 65.5

Similar situation - got stuck between buildings after dropping off terrain in Forest Colony - coords 2316.9, 2151.2, 162. Driving a Stalker tho - no jump involved

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users