The Anti Pony Thread

557 replies to this topic

#1 Brenden

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The 1 Percent
  • The 1 Percent
  • 1,603 posts
  • LocationIS News Flash Breaking [:::]___[:::] News: at morning /(__)\ a patrol unit has (:)=\_ ¤_/=(:) seen the never /)(\ before witnessed [] . . [] strange designed /¥\ . /¥\ 'Mech

Posted 19 July 2012 - 12:44 PM

Due to the recent sting that caused "Death to ponys" to be locked, I have made this thread too spread the Anti-Pony message, but this time I'm laying down some rules.

DA RULES
Number one: Hate the ponies, the shows and the animated furries on the net, not the actual fan. That is, unless the fan is hating you back.
Number two: Pictures are allowed, but no hentai please.
Number three: No Urbanmech-advertisements
Number four: No positive pony pictures in this thread, only anti.
Number five: This is not a hate the fan thread, that's on 4Chan. This is to make fun of the show with its use of colorful horses.
Number six: I will add more rules when appropriate. If you want to suggest some feel free too.

I will start us off with one I think we have all seen once.

Posted Image

And remember, this thread was Brought to you and part by...
CRABS: Remember the old saying...!
Posted Image

EDIT: A message from the Moderators:

A number of community members have become concerned that others are being disrespectful in regard to their like/dislike of My Little Pony. We would like to remind everyone that this community is diverse, and should feel welcoming and safe for all members who would like to discuss and post about this Internet phenomenon. With that being said, there is a divide in our community; naturally some people adore the creatures, and others do not have a taste for the cartoon characters.

As of now, there are two threads. Those who like MLP, and those who don’t.

We have received many reports from posters in both threads; some say that those who are posting about ‘Ponies’ are spamming and are off-topic, and others are suggesting that people are propagating hate-speech by endorsing the destruction of the fictional characters. In the interest of moving forward, we would like to clarify our policy on this matter. Hate speech is defined in our Code of Conduct, and primarily focuses on groups of people who exist in real life. We would like to remind everyone that My Little Pony is not real. Other users however, are real.

We would ask that users in both of these threads remain on topic, keeping in mind that there are dedicated threads for each of these views on ‘Ponies.’ It is acceptable to express the dislike/destruction of ‘Ponies,’ as they are not real creatures, and are in fact cartoon characters. It is also acceptable to show pictures of `Mechs destroying zombies. It is not acceptable to express hatred towards ‘Bronies,’ or towards those who do not enjoy ‘Ponies.’ If you have any questions, please feel free to send the Community Moderators a private message. Otherwise, we expect that each of these threads will remain respectful of the other, and users will refrain from making directed attacks toward other users.

TL;DR: Ponies aren’t real: you may post about them being destroyed. People on these forums are real: you may not post personal attacks, regardless of whether or not they like the characters.

Edited by Viterbi, 20 July 2012 - 07:34 AM.
Edited to include Pony Policy

#2 Skadi

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,268 posts
  • LocationUtgarde Pinnacle

Posted 19 July 2012 - 12:53 PM

Posted Image
Posted Image

[REDACTED]

Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

Edited by Viterbi, 19 July 2012 - 01:04 PM.
Removed profanity.

#3 Csypher

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 130 posts
  • LocationVA

Posted 19 July 2012 - 12:59 PM

LIKE !!! keep it going.

#4 xti

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 138 posts
  • LocationGermany (Pfalz)

Posted 19 July 2012 - 12:59 PM

there are far worse things to focus your anger on.

#5 A Flying Biskit

• PipPipPip
  • Fire
  • Fire
  • 56 posts

Posted 19 July 2012 - 01:00 PM

Again, bro?

#6 Brenden

• The 1 Percent
  • The 1 Percent
  • 1,603 posts
  • LocationIS News Flash Breaking [:::]___[:::] News: at morning /(__)\ a patrol unit has (:)=\_ ¤_/=(:) seen the never /)(\ before witnessed [] . . [] strange designed /¥\ . /¥\ 'Mech

Posted 19 July 2012 - 01:01 PM

View PostSkadi, on 19 July 2012 - 12:53 PM, said:

ill need a minuite to recompile my post from the other thread since i cannout quote it...

Posted Image

#7 Brenden

• The 1 Percent
  • The 1 Percent
  • 1,603 posts

Posted 19 July 2012 - 01:03 PM

View PostA Flying Biskit, on 19 July 2012 - 01:01 PM, said:

And here we go again. Time for another 25 posts.

Posted Image

#8 A Flying Biskit

• PipPipPip
  • Fire
  • Fire
  • 56 posts

Posted 19 July 2012 - 01:04 PM

I'm sorry Cyclops!

#9 Brenden

• The 1 Percent
  • The 1 Percent
  • 1,603 posts

Posted 19 July 2012 - 01:05 PM

[REDACTED]

Actually, they said we could have an anti-pony thread. This was aimed at the show, not the bronies. Well, sort of.

Edited by Viterbi, 19 July 2012 - 01:10 PM.
Removed quote from deleted post.

#10 Spawn613

• PipPipPip
  • 78 posts
  • LocationForsyth, Ga.

Posted 19 July 2012 - 01:06 PM

View PostBrenden, on 19 July 2012 - 12:44 PM, said:

DA RULES
Number one: Hate the ponies, the shows and the animated furries on the net, not the actual fan. That is, unless the fan is hating you back.
Number five: This is not a hate thread, that's on 4Chan. This is to make fun of the show with its use of colorful horses.

Yeah... you need help kid.

#11 WrentheFaceless

• PipPipPip
  • 88 posts

Posted 19 July 2012 - 01:07 PM

I like where this thread is going.

#12 A Flying Biskit

• PipPipPip
  • Fire
  • Fire
  • 56 posts

Posted 19 July 2012 - 01:08 PM

I'm offended. By United States Law, being offended makes everything that I say for the next 30 minutes automatically correct.

I have nothing to say to make correct, so I'll just leave this picture.

Posted Image

#13 Sesambrot

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Bridesmaid
  • 862 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted Image

#14 Brenden

• The 1 Percent
  • The 1 Percent
  • 1,603 posts

View PostSpawn613, on 19 July 2012 - 01:06 PM, said:

Yeah... you need help kid.

Ah somebody got it! And for that you get a gold star.

#15 A Flying Biskit

• PipPipPip
  • Fire
  • Fire
  • 56 posts

Posted 19 July 2012 - 01:09 PM

Posted Image

It's time.

#16 Skadi

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,268 posts
  • LocationUtgarde Pinnacle

View PostA Flying Biskit, on 19 July 2012 - 01:01 PM, said:

And here we go again. Time for another 25 posts.

Posted Image

i would like to direct you to the post that closed the other anti pony thread, the dev stated a anti-PONY thread is completely acceptable if you just hate on the ponys and not verbaly attack the bronys and sort, all your doing is provoking people to get the thread locked with that, how would you like it if i did that in the pony thread?

#17 Brenden

• The 1 Percent
  • The 1 Percent
  • 1,603 posts

View PostA Flying Biskit, on 19 July 2012 - 01:09 PM, said:

Posted Image

It's time.

Posted Image

#18 A Flying Biskit

• PipPipPip
  • Fire
  • Fire
  • 56 posts

Posted 19 July 2012 - 01:10 PM

View PostSkadi, on 19 July 2012 - 01:09 PM, said:

i would like to direct you to the post that closed the other anti pony thread, the dev stated a anti-PONY thread is completely acceptable if you just hate on the ponys and not verbaly attack the bronys and sort, all your doing is provoking people to get the thread locked with that, how would you like it if i did that in the pony thread?

I wouldn't mind. Peace and love.

<3

#19 Magnificent Bastard

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 542 posts
  • LocationInner Sphere

View PostBrenden, on 19 July 2012 - 01:05 PM, said:

Actually, they said we could have an anti-pony thread. This was aimed at the show, not the bronies. Well, sort of.

ORLY? I'm surprised they made that decision. Because most forums would just lump all the positives and negatives about one subject into one thread. Oh well. The pony topic spreads as is its want.

#20 A Flying Biskit

• PipPipPip
  • Fire
  • Fire
  • 56 posts

View PostBrenden, on 19 July 2012 - 12:44 PM, said:

Due to the recent sting that caused "Death to ponys" to be locked, I have made this thread too spread the Anti-Pony message, but this time I'm laying down some rules.

DA RULES
Number two: Pictures are allowed, but no hentai please.
Number three: No Urbanmech-advertisements
Number four: No positive pony pictures in this thread, only anti.
Number five: This is not a hate the fan thread, that's on 4Chan. This is to make fun of the show with its use of colorful horses.
Number six: I will add more rules when appropriate. If you want to suggest some feel free too.

I will start us off with one I think we have all seen once.

Posted Image

And remember, this thread was Brought to you and part by...
CRABS: Remember the old saying...!
Posted Image

And this looks suspiciously like hate on Furries themselves, not their fursonas!

I demand this thread be locked at once!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users