Why did you buy legendary?
Posted 20 July 2012 - 02:58 AM
1. I liked previous Mech titles enough to know it will provide at least a few months of entertainment (more likely years, off and on). $120 is cheap for that amount of entertainment.
2. I wanted to support a game I am certain I will like.
3. Founder's mechs and other in-game goodies.
4. ePeen enlargement from having a legendary badge on my mechs and having mechs that others can not have (might as well be honest).
Posted 20 July 2012 - 02:59 AM
Posted 20 July 2012 - 03:37 AM
As for why not Legendary... meh, I don't need a third month of premium nor three extra Founder 'Mechs, plus I wouldn't be able to afford Legendary at the moment anyway.
Posted 20 July 2012 - 03:47 AM
Posted 20 July 2012 - 03:49 AM
2) Support the online future of BattleTech franchise.
3) I want my name in credits
4) Nice additional c-bills/xp, 4 mechs, n'stuff.
Posted 20 July 2012 - 03:53 AM
Posted 20 July 2012 - 04:01 AM
Posted 20 July 2012 - 04:04 AM
Posted 20 July 2012 - 04:12 AM
Posted 20 July 2012 - 04:17 AM
Posted 20 July 2012 - 04:26 AM
I tried to fight my urge but then decided it was stupid to do so, as I would probably have spent the money here anyway, and then some. This way, I also get to invest in the game and hopefully help make the game better in some way; whether by my meager monetary contribution, or hopefully thuroughly testing.
Posted 20 July 2012 - 04:36 AM
Dont worry Borderlands 2 I have some saved for you too!!
Edited by RexMaximus, 20 July 2012 - 04:38 AM.
Posted 20 July 2012 - 04:51 AM
Posted 20 July 2012 - 04:52 AM
Posted 20 July 2012 - 05:01 AM
Actually they took it from Barney Stinson, a character from How I Met Your Mother. Because this game is going to be Legend........wait for it......
hehehe i have been thinking that all day
Oh and Because my girlfriend is sooo awsome and paid for it for me
(it was a late birthday present)
Edited by Mussie076, 20 July 2012 - 05:03 AM.
Posted 20 July 2012 - 05:04 AM
Reason two is getting all of the mechs and not having to use garage space to store them.
Posted 20 July 2012 - 05:08 AM
Posted 20 July 2012 - 05:21 AM
I love driving a big hitter but i also want to be able to jump in a light mech, be useful and have fun using different skills and tactics
the reson why wow was so successful is you had to have team work
if what i have read is right team work here will be just as important which will add sooooo much value and playability to this game
1 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users