MW4 - Clan Diamond Sharks (Closed Recruitment)

28 replies to this topic

#1 DaisuSaikoro Nagasawa

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Mercenary
  • Mercenary
  • 973 posts
  • Google+: Link
  • LocationTaipei, Taiwan

Posted 20 July 2012 - 07:38 PM

Hail

DS_daisusaikoro, Dice to most, of the Nagasawa bloodline.

If you remember wonderful warriors such as Thoman, Mammon, Tamama, Zero, Eracer, Helevita, Predator. Braver, Lucky, Venom, Oigres, Com_Raven, Slipknot, Moon, Leorik... and many other fine warriors then please msg/pm me.

We're getting the clan back together! -

We are currently structuring the Keshik/Touman and organizing for the August 7th Founders opening.

Look for open recruitment at www.diamondshark.net and further messages from our Oathmaster / Recruitement officer soon.

DS

Grace, honor and nobility; show these beforehand.
But when the battle begins,
Attack with terrifying swiftness,
Be the Diamond Shark, relentless and ruthless."

-- The Remembrance, Passage 127, Verse 42, Lines 16-20

Edited by Daisu Saikoro, 25 July 2012 - 01:37 PM.

#2 DaisuSaikoro Nagasawa

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Mercenary
  • Mercenary
  • 973 posts
  • LocationTaipei, Taiwan

Posted 24 July 2012 - 11:39 PM

Just as an update.

Com Raven and Oigres have made it back to the fold. We're looking for Lucky, Predator, Braver... Moon, if you're out there. Venom... So many other fine warriors. Come home.

#3 Stormwolf

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 3,951 posts
  • LocationCW Dire Wolf

Posted 24 July 2012 - 11:40 PM

Hmmm, can I contact you guys if I want to buy/sell/trade parts?

#4 Thoman Coston

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Mercenary Rank 1
  • Mercenary Rank 1
  • 225 posts
  • LocationClan Occupation zone

Posted 25 July 2012 - 07:52 AM

View PostStormwolf, on 24 July 2012 - 11:40 PM, said:

Hmmm, can I contact you guys if I want to buy/sell/trade parts?

Already looking for a discount ? tsk tsk.. :rolleyes:

#5 Vincent Vascaul

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 858 posts
  • LocationEverett, Wa

Posted 25 July 2012 - 10:05 AM

As one of the Leaders of the Sea Wolves I just wanted to pop in and say hello! Anyone loyal to Clan Diamond Shark/ Sea Fox is a friend of ours.

#6 Stormwolf

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 3,951 posts
  • LocationCW Dire Wolf

Posted 25 July 2012 - 11:06 AM

View PostTaigen, on 25 July 2012 - 07:52 AM, said:

Already looking for a discount ? tsk tsk.. ;)

Well, it's supposed to be your thing, it would be cool if we could actually make use of it in MWO :rolleyes:

#7 DaisuSaikoro Nagasawa

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Mercenary
  • Mercenary
  • 973 posts
  • LocationTaipei, Taiwan

Posted 27 July 2012 - 02:30 PM

View PostStormwolf, on 25 July 2012 - 11:06 AM, said:

Well, it's supposed to be your thing, it would be cool if we could actually make use of it in MWO <_<

It definitely is our thing. ;) We're working on setting up shop now. All PPCs at a very discounted price. They make lovely gifts for the family.

View PostVincent Vascaul, on 25 July 2012 - 10:05 AM, said:

As one of the Leaders of the Sea Wolves I just wanted to pop in and say hello! Anyone loyal to Clan Diamond Shark/ Sea Fox is a friend of ours.

Hail,

Please drop by any time. We're hoping to have a bit more activity as our users pop in and out. How has it been setting up for MWO?

#8 DaisuSaikoro Nagasawa

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Mercenary
  • Mercenary
  • 973 posts
  • LocationTaipei, Taiwan

Posted 17 August 2012 - 05:49 PM

We have started recruiting of a more open nature. Please continue to check website for information:

www.diamondshark.net

#9 DS Mandos

• Pip
  • 16 posts
  • LocationOregon

Posted 25 August 2012 - 08:03 PM

As my MWO login suggests, I am a Diamond Shark from back in the online games. The Grand Council was the MW online combat coordinater.
At the time of my assetion into the Diamond Shark Clan, our online clan was headed by Khan Fish Boy. Info, online was via 56k modems, phone lines, lots of lag, and a ****-of-lota fun.

I here buy submit myself to the current Touman for acceptance into this one and only "Clan". All the others are just food for my hungry jaws.

DS Mandos

Edited by DS Mandos, 25 August 2012 - 08:03 PM.

#10 DaisuSaikoro Nagasawa

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Mercenary
  • Mercenary
  • 973 posts
  • LocationTaipei, Taiwan

Posted 29 August 2012 - 01:49 AM

Hail Mandos,

The great Thoman actually let me know about this post. I've been so absorbed with the game.

I love the ***** and spirit. Others should fear as the sharks are circling!

Khan DaisuSaikoro Nagasawa

#11 DaisuSaikoro Nagasawa

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Mercenary
  • Mercenary
  • 973 posts
  • LocationTaipei, Taiwan

Posted 09 December 2012 - 09:07 PM

So we have had a few more DS members swim back to the Shiver. ~Seyla~

In addition to meeting a few great ones. The Sharks are getting back to force and will once again be an elite team.

#12 Stynnes

• Pip
  • 17 posts
  • LocationCanada

Posted 11 December 2012 - 08:32 PM

We just had a drop against you lot, just wanted to say thanks - it was a great fight :P

#13 DaisuSaikoro Nagasawa

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Mercenary
  • Mercenary
  • 973 posts
  • LocationTaipei, Taiwan

Posted 16 January 2013 - 03:23 AM

View PostStynnes, on 11 December 2012 - 08:32 PM, said:

We just had a drop against you lot, just wanted to say thanks - it was a great fight :)

Thank you very much. It's been awhile but I'm sure it was a great fight. Lets do it again!

Hail Shivers and Potential New Users,

We are Clan Diamond Shark / Merc Corp Diamond Shiver and as trueborn warriors we live and die by the battle field. As Khan of this prestigious group that dates back to the earliest MechWarrior online communities, it is my duty to wage war.

As such, I have spent time warring with family and friends and have reached several mile stones.

I currently have over 2000 wins with less than 800 losses and am nearing a combined 3000 games since Open Beta began (this includes PUGS (single and on coms), 8 man competition, and pre-made battles with my clan).

I currently have 3 mech variants for each class of mech (36) (apart from the Spider) and the majority of my mechs are battle ready (have a module slot unlocked). These were all purchased with C-bills.

I currently have 68million C-bills, 2.1 million XP, and am currently averaging (with premium time) ~760 average XP and gain ~178k C-bills per Match.

Following the warriors tradition many of our clan members have a high number of overall games and a high number of wins. We are shivers. We do not rest (whine) and die. We churn the tides and win!

<S>

Edited by Daisu Saikoro, 16 January 2013 - 03:23 AM.

#14 DS Mandos

• Pip
  • 16 posts
  • LocationOregon

Posted 25 April 2013 - 01:17 PM

Hail Sharks!!!

This is to inform any that need it, this guppy is back in the pool, and is Very Hungry!!!

I have to get my mechbay back up to speed. This will take a little time as there are numerous chassis's that need looking at.

Drop me a line or two if you wish to do some Pool Dancing.

Your Brother and devoted follower

DS Mandos

#15 Tarl Cabot

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Tai-sho
  • Tai-sho
  • 7,658 posts
  • LocationImperial City, Luthien - Draconis Combine

Posted 25 April 2013 - 03:46 PM

Konnichi-wa(bows)

I do not intend to offend and rain on your parade but since Clan Diamond Sharks is a canon name and can not be player controlled, the appearance that others may be kept from being associated with DS due to recruitment being closed, should not that perception be cleared up? For a more long term result shouldn't you be designating what non-canon unit name you are representing as a part of the Clan Diamond Shark tourman?

It simply gives the impression that if someone who wants to be a clanner of the DS, they have to join you. Whereas if you presented your unit as non-canon Unit name Cluster/Galaxy of Clan Diamond Shark it would reduce any possible future friction and get people in the right frame of thought.

Simply food for thought in order to reduce future frustration and possible disappointment which could cause people to leave.

Domo arigato (bows)

Edited by Tarl Cabot, 25 April 2013 - 03:49 PM.

#16 Pariah Devalis

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Clan Cat
  • The Clan Cat
  • 7,655 posts
  • Twitter: Link
  • LocationAboard the NCS True Path

Posted 25 April 2013 - 03:49 PM

Following up to that, seeing as access to your particular entity is limited, it would also promote additional Diamond Shark units to spontaneously form. Sister units operating under one totem. It would ultimately enrich the Diamond Shark name, quiaff? Besides which, is that not what the Diamond Sharks are truly about? Getting rich Enrichment? :ph34r:

#17 Thoman Coston

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Mercenary Rank 1
  • Mercenary Rank 1
  • 225 posts

Posted 26 April 2013 - 05:50 AM

View PostTarl Cabot, on 25 April 2013 - 03:46 PM, said:

Konnichi-wa(bows)

For a more long term result shouldn't you be designating what non-canon unit name you are representing as a part of the Clan Diamond Shark tourman?

Daisu's signature already shows it: unit name for MWO is Diamond Shiver, since Clan Diamond Shark is obviously not playable being a canon Clan name. Check out http://www.diamondshark.net/ , you will also see a pointer to our MWO friendly name : Diamond Shiver. :)

#18 Thoman Coston

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Mercenary Rank 1
  • Mercenary Rank 1
  • 225 posts

Posted 09 August 2013 - 06:05 AM

Just want to link a post made by our friend and Khan: Daisu saikoro, since that post is kind of hidden in outreach forum.
Helping A Mechwarrior, Khan, Cancer Survivor, Fulbright Scholar
http://mwomercs.com/...bright-scholar/

And yes we are still recruiting as well :)
http://www.diamondshark.net/

TS:
(Comstar NA) Address: na1.mech-connect.net (Higher Population)
Password: WordofBlake
Diamond Shivers channel

Edited by Taigen, 09 August 2013 - 06:10 AM.

#19 Bongfu

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • The Raider
  • The Raider
  • 147 posts

Posted 09 August 2013 - 03:54 PM

The Alpha Galaxy will welcome back any fellow Sharks.

#20 Lex Crawford

Rookie

• 2 posts

Posted 11 August 2013 - 10:21 AM

I played in VL with Diamond Shark as Vash the Stampede. Because of time differences I played with Alex while he was still in the states and Moon. I have lost touch with them over the years but would like to start playing with a group now that I'm playing a MW game again.

I registered on the forum a few weeks ago but it hasn't been authenticated yet. Is there anyone who could do that for me so I can apply?

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users