Serpents Pit: Clan Steel Viper

74 replies to this topic

#41 Hellfire6

Rookie

• 6 posts
  • LocationIndiana

Posted 06 March 2012 - 04:20 AM

Thanks. Still hoping to see some of my other sibkin from back in ADL on here. Looks like I am going to align again with the GDL at launch until they let loose the clans. Then I am gonna bail on that IS crap faster than lighting :)

#42 Grayson Pryde

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Mercenary
  • Mercenary
  • 334 posts
  • LocationGermany Erfurt

Posted 07 March 2012 - 10:04 AM

Yep would be pretty cool to see more Vipers here. It would be boring to just see 3-4 Steel Vipers on the field.

#43 Basch

• PipPipPip
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • 96 posts

Posted 09 March 2012 - 05:23 AM

So im just gunna drop this here and watch the vid 5 more times then ill change my pants!

#44 MacabreDerek

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 435 posts
  • LocationManitoba

Posted 28 March 2012 - 05:49 PM

Biggest reason I'd fly the Steel Viper colours again was due to my expirence in MW2:Mercs. But as a clan story-wise they just make me face-palm. Still, glad to see an old thread with a few Vipers in it :D May have to make a banner to show old allegiance to new.

#45 Basch

• PipPipPip
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • 96 posts

Posted 29 March 2012 - 02:42 AM

well macabre, im glad to see another brother among us!

#46 ack3rman

Rookie

• 4 posts
  • LocationMontreal

Posted 28 May 2012 - 04:28 PM

Just so I know, is it the same SV clan that rolled out in mechwarrior 4 and merchwarrior 4 mercs?
If so I was in that clan for a long time.
My callsign was ack3rman and I rolled an atlas if anyone remember.
Been trying to find some old clan members from that time and couldn't find any.
Hope some of you were and that we can roll out again to unleash the vipers fury to the stars.

#47 Atholl

Rookie

• The Blood-Eye
  • The Blood-Eye
  • 4 posts
  • LocationAlaska

Posted 26 June 2012 - 11:06 AM

(CSV) Atholl here... waiting for Aug 7th... Hi DSA havn't seen or heard from you in 10 years? holy cow!... those were fun times....

#48 GriffinSavages

• PipPip
  • 22 posts
  • LocationSan Diego

Posted 13 July 2012 - 01:21 PM

When I first started playing MW3 I was NeoJediBryn and spent a little time as SV_NeoJediBryn... I wasn't there long, but I was just wondering if there was anyone around who remembers Thoros? Just wondering.

Fond regards,

-Griffin

#49 James Pryde IIC

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 179 posts
  • LocationIronhold

Posted 14 July 2012 - 02:02 AM

you freebirth swine, it was you who started the Reavings, and then were ironically reaved yourselves, Kerensky damn you ;)

#50 DSADragoon

• Pip
  • 15 posts
  • LocationSeattle, WA

Posted 23 July 2012 - 02:36 PM

View PostAtholl, on 26 June 2012 - 11:06 AM, said:

(CSV) Atholl here... waiting for Aug 7th... Hi DSA havn't seen or heard from you in 10 years? holy cow!... those were fun times....

Holy Cow indeed! Can't believe I missed your post until now. Been way too long man! Not quite 10 thankfully, just a mere 8 haha. I hope everything has been going great for you, we definitely need to catch up, take down a mech or two :)

#51 Chazer

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 162 posts
  • LocationFlorida

Posted 22 January 2013 - 12:26 PM

I was a Steel Viper for the later portion of MW2:Mercs, didn't do any competitive play into MW3 etc. though.

#52 Strisk

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 435 posts

Posted 23 January 2013 - 12:53 PM

In MW2:Mercs I was in the CSV run by Khan Sorcerer and saKhan SloppyJo, I remained with the same group in MW3 and MW4 through several leadership changes, with Iconoclast and WinterWolf taking on most of the leadership responsibilities. Eventually in MW4 my group joined with another CSV for some leagues, which I believe may have been the group run by DSA, but it's been so long and I wasn't very active at that point so it's difficult to recall.

Back then I played under the call-sign Matrix. I claimed the blood name Masters by right of trial, and rose in the ranks, retiring then as LoreMaster Matrix Masters.

I have returned to the mechwarrior community to play MWO under this name, as my old character has been retired, and the clans are not part of this game as of yet.

#53 Clannerfodder

• PipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 43 posts
  • LocationEurope

Posted 24 March 2013 - 12:45 PM

Here here, was sv back in the day.

#54 Sorceror Breen

• Pip
  • 12 posts

Posted 22 May 2013 - 10:07 PM

View PostStrisk, on 23 January 2013 - 12:53 PM, said:

In MW2:Mercs I was in the CSV run by Khan Sorcerer and saKhan SloppyJo, I remained with the same group in MW3 and MW4 through several leadership changes, with Iconoclast and WinterWolf taking on most of the leadership responsibilities. Eventually in MW4 my group joined with another CSV for some leagues, which I believe may have been the group run by DSA, but it's been so long and I wasn't very active at that point so it's difficult to recall.

Back then I played under the call-sign Matrix. I claimed the blood name Masters by right of trial, and rose in the ranks, retiring then as LoreMaster Matrix Masters.

I have returned to the mechwarrior community to play MWO under this name, as my old character has been retired, and the clans are not part of this game as of yet.

Ahh So Nice to see i am Remembered Brother. :( I Am Khan Sorcerer Breen of Clan Steel Viper, I successfully led CSV for 5+ Years from MW2: Mercs all the way to MW4: Mercs. across various Leagues. At our strongest we had 45+ warriors in the Clan, until the SaKhan i nominated and the others elected, SJ, stabbed me in the back after a few years, and I and several others left the Clan. But i Am indeed Still around and Would gladly take up the Reins once again. I do beleive CSV only lasted barely a Year under SJ's leadership before collapsing. Karma is a freeborn ******. It has been a long time my fellow Clansmen and we have been in the wilds.. Time for us to rise once more and reclaim our legacy.

#55 RSV MIX

• PipPipPip
  • Cadet
  • 71 posts

Posted 05 June 2013 - 10:13 PM

Viper alive, welcome on behalf of the RSV.http://mwomercs.com/...-viper-russian/

Edited by Mixbmw, 05 June 2013 - 10:14 PM.

#56 BadassZalor

• Pip
  • 14 posts
  • LocationNew Kent

Posted 25 June 2013 - 05:59 AM

Steel Vipers have always been my solid favorite. Looking forward to being one of the few Vipers out on the field when the time comes.

EDIT*
Seriously, anyone else going CRAZY having to be in this Inner Sphere JUNK? Where you at, Clans? I'm ready for ascension, take me up into your kingdom of badassery.

Edited by BadassZalor, 25 June 2013 - 06:00 AM.

#57 Sorceror Breen

• Pip
  • 12 posts

Posted 05 July 2013 - 10:46 PM

View PostBadassZalor, on 25 June 2013 - 05:59 AM, said:

Steel Vipers have always been my solid favorite. Looking forward to being one of the few Vipers out on the field when the time comes.

EDIT*
Seriously, anyone else going CRAZY having to be in this Inner Sphere JUNK? Where you at, Clans? I'm ready for ascension, take me up into your kingdom of badassery.

Absolutely.. hard to get the stench of the mech's previous IS freeborn surat out of the cockpit. I need a breather unit just to pilot these antiquated hunks of moving metal.

#58 Mr Pataks

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 223 posts
  • LocationSydney

Posted 30 August 2013 - 03:46 PM

Hail Mechwarriors.

I was in SV_ (not csv_) for mw3 and 4 for several years. however i am excited to wear the serpents striped once again!

Where's THORO?! lol he was the leader. msg me if you remember being in the clan

i was sv_oddish /later sv_pataks!

you might remember me as the aussie with the rediculous 800+ping lol

#59 Khanhran Vickers

• PipPip
  • The Dragoon
  • The Dragoon
  • 20 posts

Posted 09 September 2013 - 12:52 PM

I've fought for and against every Clan and House for years across all previous MechWarrior titles, that said I'd proudly wear the Steel Viper colors. Of all those I've fought for or against I've always felt a bit of kindred spirit with Clan Steel Viper, and spent more time with them then against.

#60 CJF_Helly

• Pip
  • Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 14 posts
  • LocationBremen, Germany

Posted 12 October 2013 - 12:44 PM

Hail Vipers,

I´d like to stop by and say hello :-)

Sad enough we wont get our own subforum.

I was playing in the European Battletech League years ago and always as Steelviper.

If an international Clan Steelviper plays this game when the Clans are released I would be proud to get back into my mech to fight for my clan.

Greetings from Germany

CSV_Angel_Moffat

GalCom Viper Fang

Edited by Helly, 17 October 2013 - 09:49 AM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users