• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • 9,682 posts
  • LocationCalifornia

Posted 13 August 2015 - 11:20 AM

View PostZodiac Steve, on 12 August 2015 - 06:55 AM, said:

looking for some help

Pm me a date, and time when you are free (could even be today), and I'll hop onto a teamspeak server to help you out.Don't worry if you don't have a mic, you can still type in Teamspeak.

#382 Kitkatz2

Rookie

• 1 posts

Posted 13 August 2015 - 01:29 PM

Is this happening again soon? I just started playing on my computer. I switch from xbox and I have no idea what I am doing

#383 IraqiWalker

• FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • 9,682 posts
  • LocationCalifornia

Posted 13 August 2015 - 09:55 PM

Just PM me with a time when you can spend 30 - 60 minutes with me, and I can absolutely help you out, with whatever you need, be it advice, tactics, design, or even having a drop partner.

#384 ZOTOICHI

• Pip
  • Big Brother
  • 12 posts
  • LocationNashville Tn

Posted 14 August 2015 - 08:06 AM

Iraqiwalker I think what you are doing is great for the new cadets.I too need help with a few things with the online game.Even though i have played all the mechwarrior games back in the 90's alittle rusty on some things.I would greatly appreciate your help or any body else who could help an old gammer out.just happen to find this online version of a great game,did not think they would bring this game back to life.but you people have done a great job.I understand if you need a little time in between cadet training just when ever you can spare your time.I have downloaded and install team speack 3 and need help with this too if it's ok. :)

#385 IraqiWalker

• FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • 9,682 posts
  • LocationCalifornia

Posted 14 August 2015 - 06:45 PM

View PostIRONANVIL, on 14 August 2015 - 08:06 AM, said:

Iraqiwalker I think what you are doing is great for the new cadets.I too need help with a few things with the online game.Even though i have played all the mechwarrior games back in the 90's alittle rusty on some things.I would greatly appreciate your help or any body else who could help an old gammer out.just happen to find this online version of a great game,did not think they would bring this game back to life.but you people have done a great job.I understand if you need a little time in between cadet training just when ever you can spare your time.I have downloaded and install team speack 3 and need help with this too if it's ok. :)

Just PM me a time when you can get online, even if it's today, and I'll be happy to help you. On average, I need between 30 to 60 minutes with you on teamspeak, to get you most of the information you need, so free up at least an hour of your time, and I'll be happy to help.

If you hover your mouse over my name, or go to my forum profile, you can choose the "Send Message" option, and give me the times when you are free, and can join me on Teamspeak.

#386 Caleb Sylvester

Rookie

• 1 posts

Posted 14 September 2015 - 03:52 PM

Sounds good

#387 IraqiWalker

• FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • 9,682 posts
  • LocationCalifornia

Posted 14 September 2015 - 05:09 PM

If you need help, feel free to PM me, and I'll be happy to get on TS3 to help you out

#388 Dazzj1990

Rookie

• Survivor
  • 1 posts

Posted 17 September 2015 - 04:32 PM

im a new player loving this game atm reminds me of armoured core games just the game ive been looking for i am an active player now for life and look to make new friends and team up pls add me thx

#389 IraqiWalker

• FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • 9,682 posts
  • LocationCalifornia

Posted 17 September 2015 - 09:38 PM

View PostDazzj1990, on 17 September 2015 - 04:32 PM, said:

im a new player loving this game atm reminds me of armoured core games just the game ive been looking for i am an active player now for life and look to make new friends and team up pls add me thx

If you need any help, be sure to PM me so I can help you with the mechanics of the game, and any questions you have.

#390 CheshChesh

Rookie

• Ace Of Spades
  • 3 posts

Posted 19 September 2015 - 02:01 AM

Hello mechwarriors. I am cadet just after the academy and i don't want to play alone. It is kinda frustrating to do solo drops sometimes, you know. Actually a little more than that. And this is an amazing feel to do teamwork which rarely occurs while soloing. So long things short, i want to find a team (and friends) to play with.

I decide to add some commercial about myself, and despite being new and piloting only light adder (at the moment at least), i am sitting at 1.31 k/d ratio and 142/87 w/l ratio. Hope this will help me a little to find partners. Cya in game, mechwarriors.

#391 IraqiWalker

• FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • 9,682 posts
  • LocationCalifornia

Posted 19 September 2015 - 03:41 PM

You can post in the Hiring Hall
http://mwomercs.com/...94-hiring-hall/

Or actually go check the Jade Falcon section of the forums

http://mwomercs.com/...an-jade-falcon/

You can coordinate with other CJF units there, and find a team that works for you.

#392 Von Webber

Rookie

• 6 posts

Posted 17 October 2015 - 06:20 PM

Hello All;
Newbie here wanting to team up. I have TeamSpeak installed and ready. I'll see ya online.

#393 IraqiWalker

• FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • 9,682 posts
  • LocationCalifornia

Posted 20 October 2015 - 08:22 PM

I'd love to help you out myself, but I won't be getting online for a few weeks. I would recommend making a thread in the New Player Help Forum, and requesting help there, if you want to do it quickly.

#394 TheArisen

• Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 6,040 posts
  • LocationCalifornia

Posted 13 December 2015 - 03:25 AM

Any newbies looking for a unit should check out the links in this thread: http://mwomercs.com/...uitment-forums/

#395 Unreliable Mercenary

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Money Maker
  • The Money Maker
  • 209 posts

Posted 13 December 2015 - 09:59 PM

Anyone want to play sometime? Working on leveling my Crabs currently.

#396 Sir Squirrle

Rookie

• Little Helper
  • 4 posts

Posted 16 December 2015 - 03:57 AM

Hey guys. I just wanted to let newer pilots know about this. its a great group to join and learn from.

http://mwomercs.com/.../page__st__6720

#397 HappyBad

Rookie

• 1 posts
  • LocationSeattle

Posted 16 December 2015 - 07:35 PM

Hi all. I'm brand new to MechWarrior and I'm looking for some friendly people to play with.

View PostSir Squirrle, on 16 December 2015 - 03:57 AM, said:

Hey guys. I just wanted to let newer pilots know about this. its a great group to join and learn from.

http://mwomercs.com/.../page__st__6720

I tried going to that thread and posting there but I was not allowed. I literally just made my account, so maybe that's why. I'm already in the NA teamspeak channel hanging out in the Education Lab.

Looking forward to doing some sweet mech battles with you!

#398 IraqiWalker

• FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • 9,682 posts
  • LocationCalifornia

Posted 16 December 2015 - 08:05 PM

View PostHappyBad, on 16 December 2015 - 07:35 PM, said:

Hi all. I'm brand new to MechWarrior and I'm looking for some friendly people to play with.

I tried going to that thread and posting there but I was not allowed. I literally just made my account, so maybe that's why. I'm already in the NA teamspeak channel hanging out in the Education Lab.

Looking forward to doing some sweet mech battles with you!

PM me when you usually get on TS, and I'll try to get there on time to help you with things.

Also, you are correct. If your account has under 25 matches played, you can only post in the New Player section of the forums. It's to stop bot accounts (which I have seen dozens of) from spamming other forum sections.

#399 Unreliable Mercenary

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Money Maker
  • The Money Maker
  • 209 posts

Posted 19 December 2015 - 11:32 PM

View PostIraqiWalker, on 16 December 2015 - 08:05 PM, said:

PM me when you usually get on TS, and I'll try to get there on time to help you with things.

Also, you are correct. If your account has under 25 matches played, you can only post in the New Player section of the forums. It's to stop bot accounts (which I have seen dozens of) from spamming other forum sections.

Is this offer open to anyone?

#400 IraqiWalker

• FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • 9,682 posts
  • LocationCalifornia

Posted 20 December 2015 - 03:07 AM

View PostOwen Miller, on 19 December 2015 - 11:32 PM, said:

Is this offer open to anyone?

Hell yeah.

Anyone that wants some help, be sure to PM me in advance when you plan on being online on the training lobby, and I'll be sure to help out.

A couple of weeks ago I spent 90+ minutes just teaching 2 pilots MWO 101, mech building, and how the different roles work.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users