185 replies to this topic

#181 Wild Hog

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • The Ogre
  • The Ogre
  • 145 posts
  • LocationTharkad

Posted 21 December 2014 - 06:51 AM

Organization is now more important than ever. The hub and Rangers are working together, shouldn't you join the cause?

#182 Peiper

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Dragoon
  • The Dragoon
  • 1,444 posts
  • Google+: Link
  • LocationA fog where no one notices the contrast of white on white

Posted 23 February 2015 - 01:49 PM

My Devil Dogs and I enjoy dropping in 12 man CW groups here. I'm hoping to see more 12 mans dropping here for the Steiner cause! It's a good place for smaller units to gather and lone wolves to get involved in larger drop groups. The Steiner HUB has always been a strong community and continues to be so.

#183 Wild Hog

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • The Ogre
  • The Ogre
  • 145 posts
  • LocationTharkad

Posted 28 March 2015 - 06:12 AM

Running in a group of 12 is sure a lot more fun than smaller groups. 12's running every night on the hub, multiples when numbers allow! Co-operations with SRoT, 12DG, DHB, and more!

#184 Alex Reed

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • 1,206 posts
  • LocationSomewhere in the Free Worlds League

Posted 28 March 2015 - 10:23 AM

The Seraphim just signed a 28 day contract with House Steiner. I am still awaiting approval on the Steiner Hub.

In the meantime, does anyone in Steiner use the Faction Chat function in the client to communicate faction goals for the day? It would be an easier way to check in and learn what the current objectives are ... it would also be a way to help coordinate PUG players who either choose to not join the Hub or do not read the forums and do not know that it exists.

#185 Wild Hog

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • The Ogre
  • The Ogre
  • 145 posts
  • LocationTharkad

Posted 29 March 2015 - 07:56 AM

Please excuse the delay, hub admins are extremely busy preparing to roll out the new hub website. I have taken care of your access, and look forward to meeting/working with your group. You can find me on the hub teamspeak nearly any time.

I haven't seen many people using the faction chat, it's kinda wonky. More would probably use it if the chat saved and was review-able when we came out of the lobby.

#186 Ink Sikes

• PipPipPip
  • Little Helper
  • Little Helper
  • 68 posts

Posted 22 April 2015 - 11:52 PM

The TeamSpeak is always open to contact an admin. Please go to the link below to register on the new website. Since it is new and we are re-registering EVERYONE it may be a day or two before we get to you. Be sure to check your email often to receive notification from us when your account is complete.

Posted Image

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users