• Staff Sergeant
  • 54 posts

Posted 15 February 2013 - 11:17 AM

What is this exactly?

#3 El Gallo

• Pip
  • 19 posts

Posted 15 February 2013 - 11:40 AM

I am thinking a player league based off the Succession Wars. Where we can register our units and drop against other units and have our matches mean something.
Like RHOD or your own civil war campaign.
It needs units who just want to try new things, have fun, consistently make drops with 8 pilots, and don't take mind piloting trial mechs occasionally.

#4 Aym

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 3,041 posts
  • LocationLos Angeles

Posted 15 February 2013 - 02:40 PM

Sounds interesting, unfortunately the majority of our time is engaged in the current Civil War.

#5 El Gallo

• Pip
  • 19 posts

Posted 15 February 2013 - 03:38 PM

Your civil war is an inspiration. I hope all goes well with that, god only knows we need some sort of CW here.
I hope the need for something like this catches on.
Thanks for checking it out, and would love to have you all if you ever find the time.

#6 Snuglninja

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 171 posts
  • LocationJagger Cockpit

Posted 15 February 2013 - 04:57 PM

Looks like it could be fun

#7 El Gallo

• Pip
  • 19 posts

Posted 16 February 2013 - 02:36 PM

Without real community warfare in MWO, I was hoping to create a more engaging, fun, player run league, based on the Fourth Succession Wars, until community warfare begins, with some sense of strategy and economy.

Players unit will chose a house allegiance. There they will fight over regions of space that house 100's of planets
Each victory earning their house benefits, such as tax revenues, technology adjustments and manufacturing centers if present.

The 5 Great House rulers will use these resources to build jumpships,manufacturing plants,move troops, hire mercenaries, and upgrade their units.

Using a combination of trial Mechs and owned Mechs as a balancing factor of unit strength. This is suppose to represent the mixture of green mechwarriors and the more experienced pilots. Making play a lot different then the usual forcing different strategies.

Unit strength is represented in a # from 0-10.
A unit with a strength of 0 is a green unit all trial mechs, while a unit with a strength of 10 Is an elite unite containing all player owned mechs plus reserves. i.e. unit strength 4- is 4 owned mechs, 4 trial. 5- 5 owned 3 trials etc.

Edited by El Gallo, 16 February 2013 - 02:37 PM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users