Clan Star Adder HQ:Sheridan

161 replies to this topic

#1 Garuss Acine

• PipPipPip
  • The Messenger
  • The Messenger
  • 73 posts

Posted 21 January 2012 - 07:36 PM

I've seen the other Clans popping up, and thought why not throw something out there for other Star Adder fans. I couldn't be the only one, right?

I myself was drawn in by this clan’s very inward loyalty, even with sparring and competition being frequent, animosity is unheard. They treat all warriors equally, be they freeborn, trueborn, solahma or abtakha. They also seem to be one of the better Soldiering Clans, while their warriors are still Clan stock, they are Strategists and Pragmatists. One of the few clans to actually recognize the threat the inner sphere was, and the challenges that lay ahead in conquering them. They spent their time training for the Invasion rather than blabbing about how right their cause was, they are also one of the few that view the Kerenskys as superb military leaders, not demi gods. They are further separated from the Clan norm by their dedicated intelligence service.

I might as well try to run this as a recruitment add for getting a Merc Group going, kind of like the Wolf’s Dragoons, but having come from the Star Adders to gather better intel for their clan. In truth it actually seems like something the Adders would do. If at all interested drop a post here, or send me a PM, as for the name of the Merc Group, thinking Death Adders would suit well enough.

though of course any Adder fan is more than welcome to leave a post.

#2 Seth

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Moderate Giver
  • Moderate Giver
  • 785 posts

Posted 22 January 2012 - 12:57 AM

Go, Star Adder; You are the stalker, the hunter, the killer. Your prey stands before; Show them the way of the True Warrior.

Clan Star Adder was my first MW4 clan. I definitely had some of my favorite Mech stomping action there and got my first blood name with them too: Seth Turgidson.

#3 Daneiel

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 490 posts
  • LocationSheridan

Posted 01 February 2012 - 05:58 PM

You are not alone B) , Star Adder is also my favorite clan

#4 Garuss Acine

• PipPipPip
  • The Messenger
  • The Messenger
  • 73 posts

Posted 01 February 2012 - 08:07 PM

Glad to hear it! was getting worried there for a little bit.

#5 Kagenoneko

Rookie

• 4 posts
  • Google+: Link
  • LocationSt.Louis

Posted 14 March 2012 - 08:50 AM

Star Adder all the way :)

#6 Bongo TauKat

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 559 posts
  • Facebook: Link
  • LocationPain, Inner Perpihery, Lyran Commonwealth.

Posted 14 April 2012 - 06:17 AM

Oathmaster Tau'Kat Talasko here from the NBT-4 and WAR! Online days. I have never had more fun with a group of people than with mecharriors like ReapHavoc, 9mm, Shoothere, Brian, 5th, Frontliner, Dalin, and a dozen other misfits. If we hook up again, I will never be able to wipe a smile off my face again.

Rock on all!

#7 Jaroth Corbett

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Vicious
  • The Vicious
  • 2,250 posts
  • LocationSmoke Jaguar OZ

Posted 15 April 2012 - 12:26 PM

View PostSeth, on 22 January 2012 - 12:57 AM, said:

Clan Star Adder was my first MW4 clan. I definitely had some of my favorite Mech stomping action there and got my first blood name with them too: Seth Turgidson.

Seth? I never knew! Well it is good to know you had another clan experience just as I did. I have been a Falcon, a Viper, a Coyote, a Wolf & a Jaguar. Welcome to the forums trothkin! Let us go forth to save our beloved home from the Inner Sphere surats!

#8 Ian Thoreau

Rookie

• 3 posts
  • LocationTopeka, Kansas, USA

Posted 15 April 2012 - 05:06 PM

I'm a Star Adder fan as well. I just like the theme behind the clan. Never played MW4, that's the Microsft one where they dumbed it down to a shooter, right? I did play the MultiPlayer BattleTech 3025 beta. That was a lot of fun before it got killed by MS.

I also played a couple of the battletech MUSEs, the text-only online games. One of my fondest gaming memories is from the late 90s when I took part in a huge battle on a MUSE. The battle hadn't really started yet, we were all just powering up our mechs and verifying we were all there. It was one of the first really large scale battles and the server was choking on it. I was in a Highlander, jumping around to see if I could pick up any extreme-long-range contacts, and happened to see an enemy mech. We were still kinda killing time while the brass sorted out our strategy, so like a dumb kid I fired off a 0% chance shot with my gauss at that one contact I'd seen at crazy long range. Just a shot over the bow, in theory. The ball landed in Morgan Kell's cockpit, annihilating one of the most prominent characters in the battletech world. It caused quite a bit of confusion in the ranks on the other side.

#9 Ace Furey

Rookie

• 5 posts

Posted 25 April 2012 - 12:58 PM

I can honestly say you are not the only CSA person out there, I was the Kahn of CSA for a good 5 years in NBT-HC during that time we did quiet a bit of damage including taking a segment of Terra. http://www.netbattle...php?Unit_ID=212 .

#10 Meth0s

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 335 posts

Posted 26 April 2012 - 12:11 PM

Was hoping your team would be around again. Some good times..

(ex-IHxMethos/Matrim/Thadeus)

#11 Ace Furey

Rookie

• 5 posts

Posted 27 April 2012 - 07:13 PM

Oh we will be around in one form or another

#12 Ramius Benacek

• Pip
  • 16 posts

Posted 11 June 2012 - 12:57 AM

View PostBongo TauKat Talasko, on 14 April 2012 - 06:17 AM, said:

Oathmaster Tau'Kat Talasko here from the NBT-4 and WAR! Online days. I have never had more fun with a group of people than with mecharriors like ReapHavoc, 9mm, Shoothere, Brian, 5th, Frontliner, Dalin, and a dozen other misfits. If we hook up again, I will never be able to wipe a smile off my face again.

Rock on all!

~S~ Holy *#$% !!!!! TauKat!!!! You know this is gonna happen! Message me back...We are 3 and growing!!

#13 shadin

• PipPipPip
  • 60 posts

Posted 11 June 2012 - 02:28 PM

Rock on all!

Holy **** thats a name I havent seen in while.

Dalin Turgidson here, Ive never forgotten my Clan Star Adder days. Those were some good times.

#14 CeeKay Boques

• Knight Errant
  • Knight Errant
  • 3,371 posts
  • LocationYes

Posted 14 June 2012 - 07:40 AM

Rock on all!

CeeKay Boques here... Reap is ready to go, and I saw Loki poke around here in the early days.

Good to see you Bongo, hope the family is doing awesome.

Edited by Technoviking, 17 June 2012 - 12:04 AM.

#15 Ramius Benacek

• Pip
  • 16 posts

Posted 17 June 2012 - 08:49 PM

View PostTechnoviking, on 14 June 2012 - 07:40 AM, said:

CeeKay Boques here... Reap is ready to go, and I saw Loki poke around here in the early days.

Good to see you Bongo, hope the family is doing awesome.

CeeKay! How goes it?! Tell Reap to hurry up and get on here and say Hi!

#16 Nidhogg LeFabre

• Pip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 19 posts

Posted 18 June 2012 - 04:41 PM

Nidhogg LeFabre, mechwarrior of MW3, Elite mechwarrior of MW4, akin to the misfits of:

Rock on all!

and to add Lleldor, ChaosKnight (CK),

#17 zudukai

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 1,707 posts

Posted 18 June 2012 - 04:53 PM

you have another hand and mind here, unofficial star adder watch! i like "spec-ops", it gives off mad espionage vibes.

we will bury them!

#18 Ramius Benacek

• Pip
  • 16 posts

Posted 18 June 2012 - 08:47 PM

View PostNidhogg LeFabre, on 18 June 2012 - 04:41 PM, said:

Nidhogg LeFabre, mechwarrior of MW3, Elite mechwarrior of MW4, akin to the misfits of:

Rock on all!

Well there is a TRUE misfit!!! Whats up Nid!!!

#19 CeeKay Boques

• Knight Errant
  • Knight Errant
  • 3,371 posts
  • LocationYes

Posted 19 June 2012 - 07:48 AM

View PostNidhogg LeFabre, on 18 June 2012 - 04:41 PM, said:

Nid!! Ah man I'm sorry I didn't get to Florida for our friend earlier... very. But good to see you! Lets get the band back together! Haven't seen lleldor in a while!

CK Boques

Edited by Technoviking, 19 June 2012 - 07:48 AM.

#20 shadin

• PipPipPip
  • 60 posts

Posted 20 June 2012 - 08:18 AM

good to See the guys coming out for this.

Dalin Turgidson

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users