Centurion

24 replies to this topic

#21 Petroff Northrup

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 279 posts

Posted 21 March 2012 - 12:23 PM

Even from across the border I love that new redesign, I cannot wait to see how it handles in combat.

#22 Ross486

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 172 posts
  • LocationUnited States

Posted 24 April 2012 - 06:26 PM

1st Aragon Borderers Centurion :) The Centurion of 2012 looks pretty awesome
Posted Image

#23 Jonas

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 302 posts
  • Google+: Link
  • Facebook: Link
  • LocationHot Springs Ar.

Posted 27 April 2012 - 07:38 AM

I am betting there will be an alternate of the Centurion where the " shield " looking peace of armor would be a hard point for a laser.

As for it's looks I kinda miss not having A head but it just looks so much better over all. In fact all the redesigned Mech's look awesome. i would have shortened the nose of the Raven but other than that I am happy with them.

#24 Striker1980

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Elite Founder
  • 539 posts
  • LocationEverywhere, no where, somewhere, generally the utility room in my house in the UK.

Posted 27 April 2012 - 07:49 AM

View PostRoss486, on 24 April 2012 - 06:26 PM, said:

1st Aragon Borderers Centurion Posted Image The Centurion of 2012 looks pretty awesome
Posted Image

Not sure about the radio active Groin! (I'm hoping thats his reactor, I'd hate to see the radar in that location), I know its just a machine, but whoo that just feels wrong! :-O

#25 DeathKnight1

• Pip
  • 11 posts
  • LocationSydney

Posted 01 July 2012 - 08:16 PM

Centurions are always welcomed in my eyes. A great well rounded Mech and can get in close and in long range, also on a personal note they always look menacing at least to me that is.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users