217 replies to this topic

#201 Drake67

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Knight Errant
  • Knight Errant
  • 156 posts
  • LocationEnterprise MS

Posted 24 January 2013 - 09:55 PM

been trying to dl the chat program keeps crashing, maybe when I get home internet will be more stable, Joining simply cause, this Merc has gottin tired of PUGing, I try to work as a team but when you drop with people you dont know then things get out of hand quick. going to web site, Just remember I am a merc I go where the money is good.

#202 KuruptU4Fun

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,748 posts
  • LocationLewisville Tx.

Posted 10 March 2013 - 10:33 AM

Still looking for some people to add to the ranks!

#203 BVRCWolf

• PipPip
  • Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 47 posts
  • LocationNorth West

Posted 15 March 2013 - 12:52 PM

What times do you guys mostly play, I am on the west coast in pacific time zone. I am interested in playing mostly in the evenings. I run TBT 7M, 5N, and 7K mostly. I am tired of doing mostly pugs.

#204 KuruptU4Fun

• 1,748 posts
  • LocationLewisville Tx.

Posted 15 March 2013 - 12:56 PM

BV, if you're looking at "prime time per your timezone" a guess between 8pm to 12am is about a broad a stroke as I can paint for you.

Follow this link:
http://2old2play.com...ic-index-501822

Then you can find the time niche you're looking for...

#205 Ridir Semii

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 499 posts
  • LocationPort Torture, Washington, USA

Posted 18 March 2013 - 12:58 PM

fairly new here, do you use teamspeak or the like? I have it, will download others, just need some comm with people so I can not die typing ??s and no I never do that, I bug my team AFTER I'm dead. Seriously thoug, I have a couple of decent mechs... after 3 days, from what I've seen with spectate, I am about 45% overall ability, and thats trying to do it myself... as you are all aware, I'm sure, unless you are in a group, you get left out basically.... le sigh...

I've been playing battletech since the 80's and have played other mech games, ie: chromehounds and armored core... this is my first real venture into mechwarrior vid games, but I did play the old PnP rpg. 39 years old and have a couple of games I play, so once the really newness is gone from this, I will be an every other day person online, PST and I have random schedules, I am a mgr for McD's so I can be on, basically any time of day, and am always willing to group up...

If I sound OK so far, hit me up, on here, or in game ?not sure if you can do more than have friends in game, no one talks to me yet... LoLz

Thanks guys

#206 KuruptU4Fun

• 1,748 posts
  • LocationLewisville Tx.

Posted 24 March 2013 - 11:12 AM

Sent you an invite a couple days ago, you'll find more of us if you follow the link above in my sig...

#207 Ridir Semii

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 499 posts
  • LocationPort Torture, Washington, USA

Posted 25 March 2013 - 01:05 AM

yea, the social section of the main page is still kinda odd to me, I see it sometimes, and not others (not a bug, just me spacing on it's tiny little existence) I am working on that too, I will keep my eye out!

#208 Athyus

Rookie

• Knight Errant
  • 2 posts
  • LocationGerogia, US

Posted 25 March 2013 - 01:57 PM

I'm 34. and have no friend base interested in mech warrior this is exactly what i've been looking for

#209 Angus McBeef

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 611 posts
  • LocationA little to your left.

Posted 25 March 2013 - 02:50 PM

View PostRender, on 23 February 2012 - 09:17 AM, said:

Yeah... Well... perhaps you could come up with a better name for that please...
or use one that already exists like "Griefer"... ya think?

I looked Timmies up in Google and its a coffee shop people like.

additional, my i.r.l. name is Tim and I do not like to see it smudged like that.
thx

The fact that someone could even imagine a way to be offended by this amuses me to no end.

#210 Michael Costanza

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Knight Errant
  • Knight Errant
  • 258 posts

Posted 25 March 2013 - 03:01 PM

Not to hijack a thread since I may end up joining this group too, but I play with a bunch of people that I used to play with on the Battletech MUSE/MUSH/MUXes from the 90s. We hang out at mux.enjin.com and yeah, we have breaks every hour or two to check on the kids or tell the wife we'll be playing for another hour or two :D

#211 KuruptU4Fun

• 1,748 posts
  • LocationLewisville Tx.

Posted 25 March 2013 - 03:09 PM

View PostMichael Costanza, on 25 March 2013 - 03:01 PM, said:

Not to hijack a thread since I may end up joining this group too, but I play with a bunch of people that I used to play with on the Battletech MUSE/MUSH/MUXes from the 90s. We hang out at mux.enjin.com and yeah, we have breaks every hour or two to check on the kids or tell the wife we'll be playing for another hour or two :D

Hop in and say hi, I know there are a couple of people who play the old way...

#212 no1337

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Mercenary Rank 5
  • 165 posts

Posted 25 March 2013 - 03:16 PM

*ninjaatlas here

sounds good.

#213 KuruptU4Fun

• 1,748 posts
  • LocationLewisville Tx.

Posted 25 March 2013 - 03:33 PM

View PostAngus McBeef, on 25 March 2013 - 02:50 PM, said:

The fact that someone could even imagine a way to be offended by this amuses me to no end.

As the OP can understand, we are old and have some difficulty getting things done in a timely matter. But please understand we do see this as a priority and will get around to it as fast as possible...
Posted Image
But one of our problems is we can't see...

Edited by KuruptU4Fun, 25 March 2013 - 03:34 PM.

#214 Kai OnoHonu

• PipPip
  • 29 posts
  • LocationColorado/Hawaii

Posted 28 March 2013 - 10:19 AM

YES! Not the oldest! (but a little too close to gloat much more than that)

I mean...um...it's nice to see a group of fellow BT fans from the old school. Most all of the time I am on a satellite connection (>600ping, oh yeah). So I don't run teamspeak or any third party stuff while I'm on, but I'll check into some of the House community links from the forum here. Dropping in during a House time-block sounds like fun. I look forward to seeing you all on the battlefield, just look for the PUGer piloting the blue and white Jenner.

#215 Amsro

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Overlord
  • Overlord
  • 3,377 posts
  • LocationCharging my Gauss Rifle

Posted 07 July 2013 - 07:03 PM

Giving this thread a bump.

The 2o2p Old Dragon Battle Group is still active, we usually have a lance or two going.

#216 Senior Knight Steele

• PipPipPip
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • 93 posts
  • LocationEarth

Posted 07 July 2013 - 07:33 PM

This is discrimination! You mean old people you! XD

#217 Amsro

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Overlord
  • Overlord
  • 3,377 posts
  • LocationCharging my Gauss Rifle

Posted 08 July 2013 - 07:26 AM

View PostSenior Knight Steele, on 07 July 2013 - 07:33 PM, said:

This is discrimination! You mean old people you! XD

Ha I have yet to see the 25 y/o age rule enforced. Just mainly a Fun to Play group, nothing competitive here. ;)

I logged onto the public Kurita servers to see who was online, that place is massive!

#218 Divine Retribution

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Shredder
  • Shredder
  • 648 posts
  • LocationArizona

Posted 11 April 2014 - 04:46 PM

The Old Dragon Battle Group, subsidiary of the 2old2play community, and unrepentant c-bill chasing mercenary corporation is still open to those wishing to no longer play alone or looking for a new group. There are players on nearly every night. We are a very casual group open to players of all skill levels. Feel free to drop into Raidcall ID 4913355 and say hi.

Yeah, that's right, bump.

Edited by Divine Retribution, 11 April 2014 - 04:48 PM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users