BattleMech Technology; an education!

162 replies to this topic

#161 Pht

• Recruit
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,256 posts

Posted 10 November 2014 - 07:01 PM

AH. K.

That explains it. ATM I can't think of why the limit on the number of JJS on any given battlemech. That sounds like a dumb question i should ask Cray or Nebfer.

#162 knve

Rookie

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 21 November 2014 - 02:36 AM

so... there is a possibility that i can scream "PUNCH HIM IN THE SHNAHZ!!!" and my mech will punch the opposing mech in the face. wonderful. this brings up the obvious question, why cant we melee in mwo with mech's that have arms. second, i feel like there where suicide mechs out there that had a reactor that doubled as a fusion bomb when the pilot ejected. might be wrong, ill look in my manuals.... i'm inheriting some amazing things recently :(
oh well.

#163 kosmos1214

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 293 posts

Posted 21 November 2014 - 07:12 PM

View Postknve, on 21 November 2014 - 02:36 AM, said:

so... there is a possibility that i can scream "PUNCH HIM IN THE SHNAHZ!!!" and my mech will punch the opposing mech in the face. wonderful. this brings up the obvious question, why cant we melee in mwo with mech's that have arms. second, i feel like there where suicide mechs out there that had a reactor that doubled as a fusion bomb when the pilot ejected. might be wrong, ill look in my manuals.... i'm inheriting some amazing things recently :(
oh well.

the lack of melee is a programing thing right now but with luck that will change so lets hope for melee combat in the future

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users