Nice Shot Draconis'!!

Good to see you guys kicking it up!

#22 DCM Elektrik

• PipPipPip
  • 63 posts
  • LocationCalifornia

Posted 01 November 2011 - 07:37 AM

View Postaidan, on 31 October 2011 - 05:07 PM, said:

Hailz all! Aidan here. I am the former Recruting Officer for Draconis Combine when NBT was using MW4 Mercs as the game platform. My name back then was Gihei. I was teaming with other Mechwarriors like Mad Dog Kill aka MDK, Nasu, Jackal, JollyRats etc.

Heya Aiden! I remember you!

#23 DCM Elektrik

• PipPipPip
  • 63 posts
  • LocationCalifornia

Posted 01 November 2011 - 07:38 AM

View Postkagemusha, on 31 October 2011 - 05:39 PM, said:

Boo!

KAGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

#24 Kagemusha

• PipPip
  • 31 posts

Posted 01 November 2011 - 08:02 AM

To clear things up from any misconceptions. [DCM] Is, as Elektrik said, the Draconis Combine unit that played Registry/early-NBT/TKZ as well as UTS and War!Online.

For NBT4, [DCM] played somewhat with LA, and at the later era of NBT4 Hawk started a merc unit under Black Dragons.

For NBT:Mercs, when [DCM] did not get the Draconis Combine (ex-Jade Falcon unit, led by Nasu and co, got it), we became the Ice Hellions (who later had some of the ex-CSJ folks join). [DCM] mostly ended as a tag once War!Online ended, and the web site went away. The NBT unit for some reason took on the [DCM] tag, which has caused some confusion.

At this stage, few of those who wore the [DCM] tag are still floating around. I would love to see the old House Kurita folks return though, even if its not as a team in any way.

Edited by kagemusha, 01 November 2011 - 08:03 AM.

#25 DCM Elektrik

• PipPipPip
  • 63 posts
  • LocationCalifornia

Posted 01 November 2011 - 08:11 AM

View Postkagemusha, on 01 November 2011 - 08:02 AM, said:

To clear things up from any misconceptions. [DCM] Is, as Elektrik said, the Draconis Combine unit that played Registry/early-NBT/TKZ as well as UTS and War!Online.

For NBT4, [DCM] played somewhat with LA, and at the later era of NBT4 Hawk started a merc unit under Black Dragons.

For NBT:Mercs, when [DCM] did not get the Draconis Combine (ex-Jade Falcon unit, led by Nasu and co, got it), we became the Ice Hellions (who later had some of the ex-CSJ folks join). [DCM] mostly ended as a tag once War!Online ended, and the web site went away. The NBT unit for some reason took on the [DCM] tag, which has caused some confusion.

At this stage, few of those who wore the [DCM] tag are still floating around. I would love to see the old House Kurita folks return though, even if its not as a team in any way.

Well Kage, I'm around, Zeus is around, others too....so there's at least enough for a lance lol!

#26 Aidan

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 542 posts
  • LocationFlorida, USA

Posted 01 November 2011 - 08:54 AM

View Postdcm elektrik, on 01 November 2011 - 07:37 AM, said:

Heya Aiden! I remember you!

Howdy. I am sorry dcm elektrik but I do not remember you. Maybe you had a different name back then? When I was on DC, the NBT league had just reset and started using the MW4:Mercs game. We were slammed with battles! DC was fighting 7 days a week for the first 2 months. All of the clans wanted a piece of DC. We got our butts kicked mostly but as time went on we developed some interesting tactics to stick it to the clans. Where you on the team when we developed the "Fiery Dragon" tactic? We took mechs with lots of flamers and speed and when we fought a battle on a hot map, we would *** rush the Clan lazer boats and flame them until they shut down and exploded. Wow, lazer ***** teams did not like us!!!

Anyway, long live House Kurita!!!

#27 Zeus X

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Shredder
  • Shredder
  • 1,307 posts
  • LocationLuthien

Posted 01 November 2011 - 08:58 AM

View Postdcm elektrik, on 01 November 2011 - 08:11 AM, said:

Well Kage, I'm around, Zeus is around, others too....so there's at least enough for a lance lol!

I'm as old as they get here in the original DCM :)

KaliDOS 1993 is when i started \o/

And i see you Kage!!! I see you hehehe...

#28 DCM Elektrik

• PipPipPip
  • 63 posts
  • LocationCalifornia

Posted 01 November 2011 - 08:58 AM

View Postaidan, on 01 November 2011 - 08:54 AM, said:

Howdy. I am sorry dcm elektrik but I do not remember you. Maybe you had a different name back then? When I was on DC, the NBT league had just reset and started using the MW4:Mercs game. We were slammed with battles! DC was fighting 7 days a week for the first 2 months. All of the clans wanted a piece of DC. We got our butts kicked mostly but as time went on we developed some interesting tactics to stick it to the clans. Where you on the team when we developed the "Fiery Dragon" tactic? We took mechs with lots of flamers and speed and when we fought a battle on a hot map, we would *** rush the Clan lazer boats and flame them until they shut down and exploded. Wow, lazer ***** teams did not like us!!!

Lol...nah, you may have been 'after' my time-I became less and less involved. By around 2002 - 2004 I was pretty much just fighting 'on my own'....

#29 Zeus X

• Shredder
  • Shredder
  • 1,307 posts
  • LocationLuthien

Posted 01 November 2011 - 09:01 AM

View Postaidan, on 01 November 2011 - 08:54 AM, said:

I remember you Aidan, but i didn't stick around to long during Mech4 mercs cause of family issues then...A divorce has resolved that issue :)

Edited by [dcm]zeus, 01 November 2011 - 09:02 AM.

#30 aglarang

• PipPipPip
  • 68 posts
  • LocationBuckminster

Posted 01 November 2011 - 09:01 AM

I think I was in NBT4. That sounds right. Kage, your name seems familiar to me. I also remember the one girl we had on our team, Sihyra or Sihayra or something like that?
Edit: One other person who I found a screenshot of was Kumakichi. And I was definitely playing for NBT4. Sorry my memory is so bad... I am terrible remembering names and I am old and forgetful. lol

Edited by aglarang, 01 November 2011 - 09:20 AM.

#31 DCM Elektrik

• PipPipPip
  • 63 posts
  • LocationCalifornia

Posted 01 November 2011 - 10:28 AM

To all interested, we are creating a web site: luthienstation.org. I'll be (attempting) to create separate forums, etc. there. Feel free to help me-let's resurrect the dragon!!!!

#32 lady death

Rookie

• 2 posts

Posted 01 November 2011 - 12:35 PM

Greetings!

I was looking for some old friends that played in House Kurita on Kali in M3L and in DCM on The Zone. I went by the name Ladydeath in both, played during the years '97-'99.

Edited by lady death, 01 November 2011 - 01:23 PM.

#33 Kumakichi

• Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 1,337 posts
  • LocationYoyodyne Propulsion Factory

Posted 01 November 2011 - 04:26 PM

View Postaglarang, on 01 November 2011 - 09:01 AM, said:

I think I was in NBT4. That sounds right. Kage, your name seems familiar to me. I also remember the one girl we had on our team, Sihyra or Sihayra or something like that?
Edit: One other person who I found a screenshot of was Kumakichi. And I was definitely playing for NBT4. Sorry my memory is so bad... I am terrible remembering names and I am old and forgetful. lol

Hi guys. Was just looking around the forums and ran into this thread. Hows it going?

#34 Paladin Brewer

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • 485 posts

Posted 01 November 2011 - 04:50 PM

Get to it Elektrik :) I was debating on putting together an HK site for everyone to communicate. I used to own housekurita.org for ISW, but I guess I got rid of it so nevermind.

#35 Lictor

• PipPipPip
  • IS Exemplar
  • IS Exemplar
  • 95 posts

Posted 01 November 2011 - 04:51 PM

Hmm I'm Old SKool MPBT 3025 Beta House Kurtia

Chu-Sa Lictor 5thRIR Subcommander Vega Prefecture

#36 Hawkcrest

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 169 posts
  • LocationEast Stroudsburg, PA

Posted 01 November 2011 - 05:18 PM

Daddy is home fellas ;-)

#37 Kagemusha

• PipPip
  • 31 posts

Posted 01 November 2011 - 05:34 PM

View PostKumakichi, on 01 November 2011 - 04:26 PM, said:

Hi guys. Was just looking around the forums and ran into this thread. Hows it going?

Kuma, it is great to see you. I hope all is well with you.

#38 Kagemusha

• PipPip
  • 31 posts

Posted 01 November 2011 - 05:35 PM

View Postaglarang, on 01 November 2011 - 09:01 AM, said:

Yeah, [DCM]Nightwing and Kumakichi played with you all for a bit (moreso Nightwing I think), and then Kuma and I started to play more. I started in partly due to Nightwing, and partly due to guys like Talcon, Cascade, and other CSJ affiliates playing with you. It was good times running drops with LA. Had some great fights. Xavier still hangs around the NBT forums.

#39 Zeus X

• Shredder
  • Shredder
  • 1,307 posts
  • LocationLuthien

Posted 01 November 2011 - 06:19 PM

View PostHawkcrest, on 01 November 2011 - 05:18 PM, said:

Daddy is home fellas ;-)

LOL!!! :D

Get Havoc on or Motown :)

#40 Zeus X

• Shredder
  • Shredder
  • 1,307 posts
  • LocationLuthien

Posted 01 November 2011 - 06:19 PM

View Postkagemusha, on 01 November 2011 - 05:35 PM, said:

Yeah, [DCM]Nightwing and Kumakichi played with you all for a bit (moreso Nightwing I think), and then Kuma and I started to play more. I started in partly due to Nightwing, and partly due to guys like Talcon, Cascade, and other CSJ affiliates playing with you. It was good times running drops with LA. Had some great fights. Xavier still hangs around the NBT forums.

I remember Nightwing, used to pilot with him during NBT days.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users