Weekly Review - Sep 21st

5 replies to this topic

#1 InnerSphereNews

• Developer
  • Developer
  • 2,779 posts

Posted 21 September 2012 - 09:00 AM

Weekly Review – Sep 21st

Another week come and gone, it seems like we've been doing this for years doesn't it? Strange to think our own forums aren't even a year old yet. Anyway, on to our recap!

Monday! - Ask the Devs 17 - Answers goes up. Then on Wednesday - pow, right hook of part 1 of the Jordan Weisman interview, and then later we had Bryan Ekman LIVE on No Guts No Galaxy! That was actually quite a lot of fun to listen to, and I'm hoping we can do more of it. Maybe with someone else this time - who would be a good choice? Anyway, then on Thorsday, I mean Thursday we had the most cunning and tricky of Light Mechs highlighted in our weekly screenshot, the Raven! I love the Raven, it is my favourite light Mech to run about in. I know, I know, Jenner fan right? But there's just something about the Raven.. I'm not sure what it is. Either way, she's a beauty, and makes for a fantastic screenshot.

So, we'll see you next week! If you have any suggestions for, say, people to go over to the No Guts No Galaxy guys for a chat, or a screenshot idea, let us know.

Thanks for tuning in, and we hope you all have a great weekend!

Cheers, The MechWarrior Online Team

#2 RogueSpear

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • 2,018 posts
  • LocationOn the dim edges of the map labelled only: Here be Urbanmechs.

Posted 21 September 2012 - 09:01 AM

Russ Bullock for NGNG!
Urbanmech for the next screenshot!
More 'mechs!

#3 AntharPrime

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,144 posts
  • LocationCanada

Posted 21 September 2012 - 09:51 AM

Agreed, more mechs, drown us in mechs, we must have a torrent of mechs. That way you will really see a variety of mechs on the field and it will keep players on their toes trying to figure out what each mech's capabilities are.

#4 Listless Nomad

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Big Brother
  • Big Brother
  • 1,573 posts
  • LocationElsewhere

Posted 21 September 2012 - 10:05 AM

Yes, tell the PR people that waiting for a big announcement to release the next concept art for the game is silly. It makes it look like nothing new is being done for the game and for casual viewers, it appears stagnant. Manufacture a big announcement if you have to.

The repaints thread is on life support without a new concept art! Come on!

#5 zer0imh

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 581 posts
  • LocationFomalhaut

Posted 21 September 2012 - 02:34 PM

Thor on Thursday!!! yeah!!!

Edited by zer0imh, 21 September 2012 - 02:35 PM.

#6 Pied Piper

Rookie

• 2 posts

Posted 21 September 2012 - 04:21 PM

I hope for a Hatchetman screenshot. Doing what he does best.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users