@OP - Might want to put a disclaimer at the beginning of this thread to be careful with the drinky drink, some of these recipes are a wee bit strong and we don't want any of the kids doing the crappie flop on the floor and their parents coming after MW:O
Hmmmm...so I was going to try to actually come up with some drinks that don't taste like someone's been flushing their reactive coolant + septic tank into the same glass, but apparently (by some of these drinks) that isn't a prerequisite.
- Normally Mercenaries drink whatever their adversaries are drinking (or were), but if you're lost in Outreach and looking for a drink (or 5) anything you order you'll most likely just get this:
3/4 oz Everclear
1/4 oz. Tabasco
layer Tabasco on top of EC, drink and if you make a face, drink 2 more.
The Lone Wolf
- If you're sitting by yourself amongst a bunch of MechWarriors, you'll want to draw some attention to yourself (and possibly get some work...or a beating).
1/2 oz. Dekuyper Hot Damn 100 Proof Cinnamon Schnapps
1/2 oz. Everclear
Add Hot Damn and Everclear to a shot glass. Ignite and quickly insert a straw and drink the shot through it. DON'T suck too hard on the straw as it is possible to suck up the flame once the alcohol is gone. Don't die (or at least don't cry about it).
On a side note, this is how to give a traditional Merc Corp. welcome to a non-paying client:
1. Pretend to agree when they say the Cbills are in transit.
2. Bring them a faction drink (aka water).
3. Give them double or nothing odds on winning payment back with this game:
- Place a C-bill on the bar, tell them to put their thumbs together on top of bill and put the full (up to the rim) drink on top of their thumbs.
- Then they have to move the drink off the C-bill without separating their thumbs or lifting them off the cbill.
- Let them try for a minute, then punch them in the head, take payment.
Edited by Kaemon, 19 March 2012 - 02:15 PM.