Hail bwc good times

#6382 L A V A

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Grizzly
  • The Grizzly
  • 308 posts
  • LocationOn the beach!

Posted 15 October 2014 - 06:33 AM

First game for Season 3 of the MRBC coming up in a few days. After participating in the first two seasons we are eagerly looking forward to another bash of competitive gaming.

Whether you like casual or competitive gaming... we've got a place for you!

#6383 Renegade Outlaw

• PipPip
  • The Scythe
  • The Scythe
  • 25 posts

Posted 15 October 2014 - 12:41 PM

Come see us at www.the-bwc.com

#6384 Void Angel

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Marauder
  • The Marauder
  • 6,594 posts
  • LocationParanoiaville

Posted 18 October 2014 - 05:34 PM

BWC can accommodate everything from full-time competitive play to casual gaming with a membership that literally spans the globe. It's a great organization.

#6385 Dartangan

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 104 posts
  • LocationFlorida

Posted 22 October 2014 - 02:20 AM

Come check us out!

www.the-bwc.com

#6386 Greenomen

• PipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 43 posts
  • LocationSecond star to the right

Posted 28 October 2014 - 12:57 PM

How did everyone do in the tournament? I ended up 11th in the Warhawks bracket. http://mwomercs.com/tournaments#vww

#6387 Gallowglas

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 1,690 posts

Posted 04 November 2014 - 07:21 AM

A bump and shout out to our valiant brothers in arms at BWC! This is a great group of folks and very competitive. You should check them out!

#6388 xJohnWolf

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • The Howl
  • The Howl
  • 151 posts

Posted 04 November 2014 - 02:02 PM

Thanks Gallowglas!

As we gear up for Community Warfare we have also been participating in both the NA and EU timezones for MRBC with two separate teams. Our NA team has been doing quite well, and our EU team is still fighting out and maintaining their good place in the ranks.

#6389 Raytoran

Rookie

• Knight Errant
  • Knight Errant
  • 8 posts

Posted 06 November 2014 - 02:27 PM

Great stuff! If you want to get better at MWO and other games aswell, go to www.the-bwc.com!

#6390 S0ul Hunter

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • The Howl
  • The Howl
  • 102 posts
  • LocationMiami Florida

Posted 07 November 2014 - 07:08 AM

One of the best things about this game is the community even opposing units get along. Nothing better than going into a drop and seeing who you are up against and knowing its going to be a good fight.

#6391 Juvat

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 671 posts
  • LocationIn the Mechbay tinkering with my Mechs...

Posted 11 November 2014 - 09:49 AM

Thank you to all my fellow veterans in the BWC... your sacrifices and service are a part of why a grateful nation enjoys the freedoms it does today. May your days be filled with health, happiness, and prosperity!

#6392 Yuba Frank

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 449 posts

Posted 16 November 2014 - 10:23 PM

View PostJuvat, on 11 November 2014 - 09:49 AM, said:

Thank you to all my fellow veterans in the BWC... your sacrifices and service are a part of why a grateful nation enjoys the freedoms it does today. May your days be filled with health, happiness, and prosperity!

Miss you brother! Thank you.

For those of you looking for an outfit to join the Black Widow Company VM [BWC] is an active outfit in MWO. Our NA MRBC team is 22-3 in their division and looking for a first place slot. Our EU MRBC Team is fighting the tough fight in Division B with a 13-12 record, currently in 3rd place. We have two active line companies to play with outside of our tournament teams and a program to train you to be better at the game and work as a team. We have three members working on updating and tweaking mech builds and posting those in our forums and other members who keep up on the game mechanics to keep us all up to date on the latest and greatest info from PGI.

If you're interested in playing this game with an outfit that has been around since closed BETA, come to our website at www.the-bwc.com and put in an application.

See you on the other side.

Yuba Frank
BWC Legionnaire.

Edited by Yuba Frank, 16 November 2014 - 10:24 PM.

#6393 S0ul Hunter

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • The Howl
  • The Howl
  • 102 posts
  • LocationMiami Florida

Posted 17 November 2014 - 07:29 AM

If you are looking for a competitive outfit that is going to be the tip of the Spear when CW goes live we are the place.
Our tournament experience and regular training insure that when a planet needs taking or defending you either want to be on our side or have us in your employ.

One team one FIGHT!

#6394 xJohnWolf

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • The Howl
  • The Howl
  • 151 posts

Posted 17 November 2014 - 11:18 AM

We aren't the good guys, we aren't the bad guys... we are BWC.

That about sums it up. Military Styled outfit with training and staff support volunteers... We even have our own awards and promotions systems. It comes down to this... if you want to be a part of something greater than just another outfit or unit, check us out. We've got a lot going on in MWO, but we also have a lot more to offer than just our MWO Regiment. See for yourself!

the-bwc.com

#6395 Mangonel TwoSix

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The 1 Percent
  • The 1 Percent
  • 238 posts

Posted 18 November 2014 - 11:17 AM

Had another good Field Training Exercise yesterday. This one focused on coordinating light mech wolfpacking. Was fun not to mention practical.

If your looking for a solid group of men and women that look out for each other. BWC just may be the home for you!

Check us out at www.the-bwc.com

#6396 TheRealTommo

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 145 posts
  • Twitch: Link
  • LocationUnited Kingdom

Posted 19 November 2014 - 01:54 AM

Great team work and strategies, if you want to improve your game look no further than Black Widow Company!

Edited by TheRealTommo, 19 November 2014 - 01:55 AM.

#6397 Mangonel TwoSix

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The 1 Percent
  • The 1 Percent
  • 238 posts

Posted 20 November 2014 - 04:57 AM

Looking forward to some group play this weekend. Friday can't get here soon enough for me. Whatever your "deal" is from competative tournament play to completely casual BWC has something for you. Check us out at

www.the-bwc.com

#6398 S0ul Hunter

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • The Howl
  • The Howl
  • 102 posts
  • LocationMiami Florida

Posted 21 November 2014 - 05:37 AM

I have to thank PGI for my new ECM Locust. Nothing brings joy to my heart more than blowing the backside off a Direwhale before they even realize im behind them. We had a light wolf-pack going last night and it was utter devastation. Probably not a good idea for competitive matches but it sure was a ton of fun!

Highlight of the night was when a group on our team said "Ok you guys got this we are just going to watch".

Want to be part of a well oiled death machine? It beats being on the other team i promise.

www.the-bwc.com

#6399 Arisaema

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 252 posts
  • LocationNova Scotia

Posted 21 November 2014 - 12:09 PM

Can't wait for Community Warfare to finally begin. We need to start getting those mechs fixed out and out of the repair bays, Get logistics involved in making sure that we have all the spares, ammo, coolant and other consumables that are required.

I'm liking the new ECM mechs that came out. Love the clan mech with JJ and ECM! Locust looks like it will be very interesting as well.

#6400 xJohnWolf

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • The Howl
  • The Howl
  • 151 posts

Posted 21 November 2014 - 08:11 PM

Nearly finished this season of MRBC. BWC has managed to field two teams. One for NA and one for EU. There are spots open for next season if you think you have what it takes for competitive play! Our teams both did quite well in their respective divisions. Don't take my word for it, see for yourself:
http://mrbcleague.com/leaguetable

We also have some units that are in training mode in public play. And of course, we've got a handful of casual gamers as well. No matter what you are looking for in an MWO outfit, I am certain that we can provide it. We also have an old and established community with active memberships longer than 10 years!

The atmosphere is friendly and professional with a military flavor. Many of us are former or current members of militaries from all around the world. But not all of us. We've got a pretty sizable and healthy population of civilians as well! ;)

If you crave organization, but want something more than just another guild, clan, outfit, or organization... check us out!

http://the-bwc.com

Edited by xNoSkillz, 21 November 2014 - 08:13 PM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users