Black Widow Company Veteran Mercs

6898 replies to this topic

#6441 Mangonel TwoSix

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The 1 Percent
  • The 1 Percent
  • 238 posts

Posted 15 December 2014 - 02:10 PM

If you are looking for more than just a unit stop by our website and check us out. The BWC is a multi-game 'gaming company' founded by veterans. We have a strong international presence, are well organized, and don't just game, but try to give back to the communities that we are a part of.

What does this mean for you in MWO? There is almost always a 12-man or 3 online and hammering away at CW. We have multiple groups playing during European and US prime times. If community warfare or the community run leagues are not your cup of tea, but you still want to group up for some regular drops, we have a place for you as well.

www.the-bwc.com

One Team! One Fight!

#6442 Yuba Frank

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 449 posts

Posted 15 December 2014 - 10:49 PM

7 planets wear the BWC tag after the last attack phase. We have some tough competition wth the Davion units in our sector and we respect them greatly. Good fights.

#6443 Hammerhai

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 998 posts

Posted 16 December 2014 - 08:15 AM

I always get the shakes before a drop. It has nothing to do with the eagerness of a racehorse at the starting gates, either. It is fear. Someone way back on Terra wrote similar words, a long time ago.Back before drop ships, mechs, mech warriors and star travel.

Knowing stuff like this is what happens when a drop out academic with an interest in ancient literature has to be a mech warrior to make a living.Someone keys a mike, but says nothing. Suddenly the thrusters roar, and the Leopard yaws sharply in mid re entry. Something got through the decoys, but missed. No damage reports on dropship comms. A savage vibration runs through my mech cockpit, down below the Astech will be checking the magnetic clamps securing my mechs.

I have been at this two years now, and it is my first hot drop. As I hear the roar of atmosphere rushing past the Leopard Class “Cetshewayo”, I try my best to assure myself the mess of countermeasures deploying ahead of us are going to prevent the Orbital Cannon from punching us out of the sky.

After 2 years, the war has changed again. Instead of dropping off safely off the target and moving to contact, now we go in hot and hard, risking everything to assure a swift victory. Or defeat. The houses want to settle their internal differences quickly, in the face of the invaders at the periphery. There is even an unofficial truce between Liao and Marik right now.

With a deep , deliberate and shaky breath, I recall my first drops with Black Widow Mercenary Company, two years ago. It was just about the time the run on the Germanium mines started in earnest, and most of a mercs jobs revolved around guarding or poaching the extractors for their respective employers.

Caustic Valley was hot that time of year, and somehow the stench of the hostile atmosphere got through the cockpit seals while the Astechs strapped me into that trusty Jenner D. The scrubbers did not cope, leaving me even more uncomfortable than usual in my brand new coolant vest.

#6444 Virlutris

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Spear
  • The Spear
  • 1,443 posts
  • Google+: Link
  • Twitter: Link
  • LocationVery likely goofing off in a match near you.

Posted 16 December 2014 - 09:19 AM

Great work last night BWC :)

#6445 Calon Farstar

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 189 posts
  • Twitter: Link
  • Twitch: Link
  • LocationAt Sea

Posted 16 December 2014 - 09:49 AM

View PostYuba Frank, on 15 December 2014 - 10:49 PM, said:

7 planets wear the BWC tag after the last attack phase. We have some tough competition wth the Davion units in our sector and we respect them greatly. Good fights.

07 Thanks! B) Its not easy to fight off all those light mechs all the time! They are small and fast and trickstery!

Edited by Calon Farstar, 16 December 2014 - 09:55 AM.

#6446 TheRealTommo

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 145 posts
  • Twitch: Link
  • LocationUnited Kingdom

Posted 16 December 2014 - 10:48 AM

These matches are getting awesome.

#6447 Citizen-Geronimo

• PipPip
  • The 1 Percent
  • The 1 Percent
  • 33 posts
  • LocationCali

Posted 16 December 2014 - 09:38 PM

We are up to 8 Planets for Marik as of Midnight GMT 2014-12-16

Want a piece of the Inner Sphere? Join BWC or become an ally, because those that don't will have no worlds left at this rate.

Huzah! Huzah! Huzah Mechawarriors!

#6448 Dartangan

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 104 posts
  • LocationFlorida

Posted 16 December 2014 - 10:30 PM

Even if you're on during off-peak hours, BWC is the place to be! Logged in to find out that we're up from 7 to 8 planets tonight.

Well done guys!

Recommend you aspiring mercs out there get in on this action!

www.the-bwc.com

-Dart

#6449 BigZach

• PipPipPip
  • The Grizzly
  • The Grizzly
  • 69 posts

Posted 17 December 2014 - 09:47 AM

BigZach's Campaign Journal, Entry 2

The pace of our campaign has been unrelenting. I was recently assigned a light mech and have been participating in scouting raids against the Davions. They have been sending entire regiments of mechs against us, but we have been able to get in and out too quickly for their forces to respond, securing the objectives needed for heavier House Marik forces to move in for the real fighting.

Marik has been compensating us well for our efforts, but I wonder if they're paying us the real value we're giving them. After Marik forces lost some of the territory Black Widow Company paved the way for them to occupy, it's become clear that we are their most effective fighting force. Hopefully they can beef up their garrison units, but despite the setbacks from the huge Davion offensive at [redacted], Black Widow Company has currently conquered a net of 8 worlds for House Marik.

I wonder if we'll be forced to go on the defensive soon. But it doesn't matter. In the end, we are fighting for C-Bills, not territory. As long as we fight, we will be paid.

#6450 xJohnWolf

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • The Howl
  • The Howl
  • 151 posts

Posted 17 December 2014 - 08:42 PM

Still pounding the other factions. Managed to keep at least 2 full 12 mans going for most of the day today. If you want us to contract with your house or clan next, contact our leaders. You can apply on our website as an ambassador if you are a leader from your unit.

Our goal is to be the most sought after Merc Unit in MWO. If this sounds like something that you want, apply today!

http://the-bwc.com

#6451 Zolaz

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 3,510 posts
  • LocationHouston, Tx

Posted 18 December 2014 - 05:08 AM

Glad to see that PGI is changing up the dynamic of CW with the upcoming patch today. Looking forward to brawling and mixing it up some more. God bless you all and hope you have a great holiday season.

#6452 Mangonel TwoSix

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The 1 Percent
  • The 1 Percent
  • 238 posts

Posted 18 December 2014 - 05:55 PM

Yes, it is awesome they are making a few changes before they scale things back for the Holidays.

#6453 Zolaz

• Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 3,510 posts
  • LocationHouston, Tx

Posted 19 December 2014 - 05:15 AM

The BWC made it into Merc News. :D 2:30 sec into the broadcast. https://soundcloud.c...erc-news-dec-18

The BWC shows what it means to be the Tip of the Spear. Marik knows, Liao knows, Davion knows, even some of those animal totem guys know. If you are a mercenary, and want those LP and c-bills, then you should submit an application and talk with us. Why settle?

#6454 Mangonel TwoSix

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The 1 Percent
  • The 1 Percent
  • 238 posts

Posted 19 December 2014 - 09:35 AM

Pushing Back Marik's enemies on all fronts. Want to be in a Merc Unit thats in the thick of it? Join the BWC and tell your Mom you made the news in a good way!

Edited by Roknari, 19 December 2014 - 09:36 AM.

#6455 TurboLag

Rookie

• Little Helper
  • Little Helper
  • 8 posts

Posted 19 December 2014 - 08:33 PM

[color=#959595]
BWC - Black Widow Veterans Merc Core

Are you tired of being led by the leash of the royal houses? Tired of the squabble of politic's? The house verse house fight? Then why not join the Merc Corp that shows up in style? Join the company that makes things happen. Perhaps your down on your luck out of c-bills? Need a job that really pays? Then then The-BWC.com has you covered. Get your black and red paint today and join the merc core that cares.
[/color]

#6456 Burphlap

• Pip
  • Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 10 posts
  • LocationComing to a theater near you!

Posted 20 December 2014 - 10:54 AM

BWC still pushing and gaining post patch on CW. Good Job, guys!

#6457 Ithkul

• PipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 24 posts
  • LocationThe far side of the moon

Posted 22 December 2014 - 08:18 PM

I have been a member for over a year now and I can't begin to describe how it feels to drop with this wonderful group of people. We not only play MWO but also officially support Star Citizen and Planetside 2 plus we play many other games as well.

Come check us out,you will not regret it.

#6458 Zolaz

• Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 3,510 posts
  • LocationHouston, Tx

Posted 23 December 2014 - 08:14 AM

Over the holidays, I have been getting in some drops in with BWC in Star Citizen and Star Wars the Old Republic. Always great to have a large group of friends to play multiple games with. BWC has a good group of guys.

Looking forward to fighting some more Davions tonight. B)

#6459 Mangonel TwoSix

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The 1 Percent
  • The 1 Percent
  • 238 posts

Posted 30 December 2014 - 04:21 PM

Back from the Christmas Break and ready to smash some mechs with my teammates. If you place a high value on teamwork, BWC may be the place for you. Check us out at the-bwc.com.

#6460 BigZach

• PipPipPip
  • The Grizzly
  • The Grizzly
  • 69 posts

Posted 02 January 2015 - 05:03 PM

We conquered Solaris for the Mariks last night.

Let the tournaments commence!

We also did some drops against the Davions after the daily ceasefire period this morning. We won every single drop. If you want to experience winning against the biggest faction, come check us out at the-bwc.com.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users