6898 replies to this topic

#6541 S0ul Hunter

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • The Howl
  • The Howl
  • 102 posts
  • LocationMiami Florida

Posted 18 February 2015 - 08:03 AM

Now that we have voice coms many things are going to change.

Gone are the days of aimlessly running around with out direction.
If you see BWC in a drop don’t be surprised when that person starts running the group and giving directions.
Why should I listen to them you say?
Reputation I say, most planets held in CW and solid performance in most other instances.
If I tell im going charge around this corner and take down what ever I find, try and keep up….I will do my best to leave you something to shoot at.

#6542 Mangonel TwoSix

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The 1 Percent
  • The 1 Percent
  • 238 posts

Posted 18 February 2015 - 02:51 PM

End of the work day cant get here soon enough. I want to get home and play around with the Enforcer, anyone got any cool builds for it yet?

#6543 S0ul Hunter

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • The Howl
  • The Howl
  • 102 posts
  • LocationMiami Florida

Posted 20 February 2015 - 05:39 AM

CW now with voice coms!

Rarely do BWC not have enough to run a full group in CW, but on the odd ocasion that we dont voice coms really has helped.
No more where is that Pug going and what is that Pilot thinking?

Spent another Night rhomping all over clan planets collecting spare parts. Another couple days of this and I will have all I need to build an Overlord Dropship......now if I can just figure out how to glue it back togther....

#6544 Mangonel TwoSix

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The 1 Percent
  • The 1 Percent
  • 238 posts

Posted 23 February 2015 - 01:39 PM

Tired of playing by yourself? Want to be part of something bigger than yourself? The BWC may be the home for you. We have a place for casual players as well as the maniacs that do 6 hours of community warfare a day.

So if you are into the tournament scene or just like to get in a few matches a week with some friendly people, give BWC some thought.Check out our application thread, it is not for everybody but it could be the home for you.

#6545 TheRealTommo

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 145 posts
  • Twitch: Link
  • LocationUnited Kingdom

Posted 25 February 2015 - 09:18 AM

Posted Image

#6546 TheRealTommo

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 145 posts
  • LocationUnited Kingdom

Posted 26 February 2015 - 12:55 PM

Posted Image

Want to play with a team that values integrity and organisation?

Want to join one of the most dangerous units in the Inner Sphere?

Look no further than Black Widow Company!

Visit: http://www.the-bwc.com for more information...

#6547 Mangonel TwoSix

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The 1 Percent
  • The 1 Percent
  • 238 posts

Posted 02 March 2015 - 10:45 AM

We had a good day Saturday. Our EU members captured one Clan planet and our NA folks backed that up by contributing to the liberation of 2 more former FRR worlds.

Was a good time. If your looking for a unit heavily involved in CW, look no longer. Check us out today!

#6548 Might

• PipPip
  • The Hammer
  • The Hammer
  • 39 posts

Posted 02 March 2015 - 06:11 PM

Does BWC have much of an Oceanic contingent?

Oceanic player looking for a unit.

#6549 TheRealTommo

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 145 posts
  • LocationUnited Kingdom

Posted 04 March 2015 - 03:32 AM

We have quite a few players over there. Go to http://www.the-bwc.com more info there.

I'll see if I can get more solid info on that for you, leave it with me.

Edited by TheRealTommo, 04 March 2015 - 03:34 AM.

#6550 Mycrus

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Overlord
  • Overlord
  • 5,160 posts
  • Google+: Link
  • Twitter: Link
  • LocationFilipino @ Singapore

Posted 07 March 2015 - 08:18 AM

View PostTheRealTommo, on 04 March 2015 - 03:32 AM, said:

We have quite a few players over there. Go to http://www.the-bwc.com more info there.

I'll see if I can get more solid info on that for you, leave it with me.

hi there, I'm in an Oceanic guild with a few pilots -- would it be possible to linkup with your Oceanic players? I used to play Marik btw.

#6551 Yuba Frank

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 449 posts

Posted 08 March 2015 - 11:47 AM

Mycrus, as long as we are in the same faction for CW I don't have a problem with sharing drops during our Oceanic time zone. Your Oceanic guild should send someone to our forums and sign up as an ambassador there so we can coordinate. If you want to ally with us we could use more help with our Oceanic operations; you'd line up with our contract periods and follow us on contracts. But that is totally up to your guild. It's no secret that BWC is aligned with an alliance of IS based merc units now.

We are interested in building our Oceanic company up to be a self sufficient unit in CW. Right now we are understaffed in that area. Although our Oceanic members did manage to take a planet over the weekend for BWC :D

Right now our NA based units are rolling hard on operations nights and our EU based units are also rolling hard on their operations. I won't say how many companies we can field in each of those timezones B) :ph34r: but we do have an affect on our AO when we are present in force.

Right now we are in 4th place on the game leaderboard with 37 planets. We are fighting on the clan border against the clans. This means hard fights against top ranked opponents that use superior mechs and equipment. If you can hack that then come on over to The Black Widow Company.

#6552 Mycrus

• Overlord
  • Overlord
  • 5,160 posts

Posted 09 March 2015 - 07:03 AM

View PostYuba Frank, on 08 March 2015 - 11:47 AM, said:

Mycrus, as long as we are in the same faction for CW I don't have a problem with sharing drops during our Oceanic time zone. Your Oceanic guild should send someone to our forums and sign up as an ambassador there so we can coordinate. If you want to ally with us we could use more help with our Oceanic operations; you'd line up with our contract periods and follow us on contracts. But that is totally up to your guild. It's no secret that BWC is aligned with an alliance of IS based merc units now.

We are interested in building our Oceanic company up to be a self sufficient unit in CW. Right now we are understaffed in that area. Although our Oceanic members did manage to take a planet over the weekend for BWC :D

Right now our NA based units are rolling hard on operations nights and our EU based units are also rolling hard on their operations. I won't say how many companies we can field in each of those timezones B) :ph34r: but we do have an affect on our AO when we are present in force.

Right now we are in 4th place on the game leaderboard with 37 planets. We are fighting on the clan border against the clans. This means hard fights against top ranked opponents that use superior mechs and equipment. If you can hack that then come on over to The Black Widow Company.

hi Yuba Frank - I've registered on BWC's site as an ambassador

#6553 Void Angel

• The Marauder
  • The Marauder
  • 6,597 posts
  • LocationParanoiaville

Posted 09 March 2015 - 10:30 PM

Hey, Mycrus!

View PostBigBucket, on 13 February 2015 - 05:10 PM, said:

Sick of bug hunts? Looking for a stand up fight? - [BWC]

View PostRoknari, on 15 February 2015 - 05:00 PM, said:

Lol! We do love our Starship Troopers. It has been great playing with you guys as well. Nothing but love for the ACES.

You, valued comrade, are a philistine. =)

#6554 Mycrus

• Overlord
  • Overlord
  • 5,160 posts

Posted 10 March 2015 - 05:28 AM

View PostVoid Angel, on 09 March 2015 - 10:30 PM, said:

Hey, Mycrus!

You, valued comrade, are a philistine. =)

umm.. thank you? :)

#6555 Void Angel

• The Marauder
  • The Marauder
  • 6,597 posts
  • LocationParanoiaville

Posted 10 March 2015 - 07:50 PM

I was just saying "Hi," having seen you around the forums and the battlefield. It's Roknari's confusing Aliens with Starship Troopers that's going to get his nerd license revoked - particularly since Heinlein was rolling in his grave when they made the latter film. :]

Edited by Void Angel, 10 March 2015 - 07:50 PM.

#6556 Mycrus

• Overlord
  • Overlord
  • 5,160 posts

Posted 10 March 2015 - 08:30 PM

View PostVoid Angel, on 10 March 2015 - 07:50 PM, said:

I was just saying "Hi," having seen you around the forums and the battlefield. It's Roknari's confusing Aliens with Starship Troopers that's going to get his nerd license revoked - particularly since Heinlein was rolling in his grave when they made the latter film. :]

Yah, starship troopers movie played too loose with the canon... no battle armor, rico in the book was actually a brown filipino.. not a blonde dude... hehehe

#6557 TheRealTommo

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 145 posts
  • LocationUnited Kingdom

Posted 11 March 2015 - 12:15 AM

Typical!

#6558 Void Angel

• The Marauder
  • The Marauder
  • 6,597 posts
  • LocationParanoiaville

Posted 11 March 2015 - 11:13 AM

Not to mention that they forwent Heinlein's actual future society for a totalitarian state, the utter lack of tactics in a war story, ignoring all the social commentary and political theory from the book... they missed everything the book was about and made a sort of "serious parody" about state propaganda mixed with a CGI demo and a smattering of people sleeping around.

I was... displeased.

#6559 TheRealTommo

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 145 posts
  • LocationUnited Kingdom

Posted 11 March 2015 - 11:17 AM

Apart from that it was ok :P

#6560 Void Angel