6889 replies to this topic

#6341 S0ul Hunter

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • The Howl
  • The Howl
  • 102 posts
  • LocationMiami Florida

Posted 07 July 2014 - 07:08 AM

Yeh I always look forward to being in a group with BWC. You never have to wonder if the Pilot next to you can pull their weight. The hardest part for me is usually killing a Mech before someone else finishes it!

#6342 GabbeLoke

Rookie

• 6 posts
  • LocationSölvesborg, Sweden

Posted 07 July 2014 - 08:43 AM

Just wanted to say hi and thanks for the drops with some bwc members last night. I had a blast :-)

#6343 S0ul Hunter

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • The Howl
  • The Howl
  • 102 posts
  • LocationMiami Florida

Posted 11 July 2014 - 11:25 AM

We always look forward to Dropping with other groups! I love when we can find teams that are on our same level that are competitive. Win lose or draw the MWO community is very mature and friendly!

Best example is the Good luck and have fun that is shared by individuals ever so often at the beginning of every drop.

BWC goes beyond that in instilling in all of our members a code of conduct that all but guarantees that no matter what happens in a drop we carry ourselves as the consummate professionals we are.

The exception to that being the Intoxi-Ops you have not had fun playing this game till you have been on one of those with us.
Come check us out yes we work hard to win but we know how to have a good time too!

#6344 Tankopotomus

Rookie

• 9 posts

Posted 11 July 2014 - 11:32 AM

View PostS0ul Hunter, on 11 July 2014 - 11:25 AM, said:

The exception to that being the Intoxi-Ops you have not had fun playing this game till you have been on one of those with us.
Come check us out yes we work hard to win but we know how to have a good time too!

It's true. I don't play much MWO with BWC (I was more of a Planetside 2 guy until Titanfall came along). Running a MWO Intoxi-Op was tons of fun; hopping into my Spider and running around that moon base level like my head was cut off was awesome, although I'm pretty sure I was irritating some of the more experienced guys in larger mechs...Oops!

It got me back into MWO...that's for sure.

-Tanko

#6345 S0ul Hunter

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • The Howl
  • The Howl
  • 102 posts
  • LocationMiami Florida

Posted 14 July 2014 - 09:29 AM

Spiders are hard enough to kill with a completely sober pilot! But the idea of a drunken 5D running around.....wait make that a pack of 5D's is just total nightmare fuel.........this must be made to happen.....it will be a work of art!

#6346 Tankopotomus

Rookie

• 9 posts

Posted 16 July 2014 - 10:45 AM

View PostS0ul Hunter, on 14 July 2014 - 09:29 AM, said:

Spiders are hard enough to kill with a completely sober pilot! But the idea of a drunken 5D running around.....wait make that a pack of 5D's is just total nightmare fuel.........this must be made to happen.....it will be a work of art!

Yeah, I bumped into a lot of stuff...good thing the Spider's armor is so thick.

Oh wait...

-Tanko

#6347 S0ul Hunter

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • The Howl
  • The Howl
  • 102 posts
  • LocationMiami Florida

Posted 18 July 2014 - 06:15 AM

The other Night I ran with a spider 5D in while in my Ember and it was just hilarious. We baited three different mechs into ambushes lol. Chasing Spiders is rarely a good idea even more so if you chase it around the corner into a lance of BWC :D

One of the best things about being part of a group is meeting new People, after that drop I told the Spider Pilot (A new recruit) that if he keeps that up me and him are going to to horrible things together lol.

#6348 L A V A

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Grizzly
  • The Grizzly
  • 308 posts
  • LocationOn the beach!

Posted 23 July 2014 - 04:58 PM

First game for us tonight (Thursday) in the MRBC league vs the Ronin Legion.

Ahhh... competitive play. So Cool!

#6349 S0ul Hunter

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • The Howl
  • The Howl
  • 102 posts
  • LocationMiami Florida

Posted 25 July 2014 - 06:28 AM

Its Friiiiiiiiiiiiday so its happy hour somewhere, and by happy hour i mean its time for me and my brothers and sisters in BWC to get in our Big Stompy robots and go blow things up!

Seriously this game is infinitely more enjoyable with groups and BWC has refined teamwork down to an Art.

#6350 GabbeLoke

Rookie

• 6 posts
  • LocationSölvesborg, Sweden

Posted 03 August 2014 - 07:14 AM

Time to bump!! One more night shift, then im free a whole week, for som dropping with the bwc :-)

#6351 Void Angel

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Marauder
  • The Marauder
  • 6,575 posts
  • LocationParanoiaville

Posted 03 August 2014 - 07:20 PM

Bump now for great justice!

#6352 Dartangan

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 104 posts
  • LocationFlorida

Posted 04 August 2014 - 05:27 PM

Had a great practice today with my teammates in the MRBC League we're participating in. So, I was trolling the forums, the Kurita red/black stuff got my interest. Then I found this Tweet by Russ Bullock, looks like we might have a date on Merc Corp creation TOMORROW!

https://twitter.com/...444279288795136

"So I should be able to announce a patch date for CW module 1 - Merc corp creation Tuesday."

This is great news for us Merc Corps!

Come check us out!

www.the-bwc.com

-Dart

#6353 Dartangan

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 104 posts
  • LocationFlorida

Posted 04 August 2014 - 05:33 PM

Okay, so I dug a little deeper, LOL,Russ's next post on that same Twitter thread I somehow missed:

[color="#0066cc"]"Russ Bullock[/color] [color="#0066cc"]‏[/color][color="#0066cc"]@[/color][color="#0066cc"]russ_bullock[/color] Aug 1
@russ_bullock well I'm really confirming that it will indeed release on Aug 19th!"

Merc Corp Creation in two weeks!!! Get in here and get in while the gettin's good!!!

Can't wait!

-Dart

www.the-bwc.com

#6354 S0ul Hunter

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • The Howl
  • The Howl
  • 102 posts
  • LocationMiami Florida

Posted 07 August 2014 - 08:44 AM

I would kill for some sort of Dropship Defense game mode, one side gets credit for defending the dropship while it takes off and the other side wins if they disable the dropship?

#6355 BigZach

• PipPipPip
  • The Grizzly
  • The Grizzly
  • 69 posts

Posted 11 August 2014 - 05:47 AM

So PGI is running testing to pit Clan mechs against the Inner Sphere... but BWC is already running in-house Clan vs. IS drops! Come join us for invasion-themed and other story-based Mechwarrior fun!

#6356 xJohnWolf

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • The Howl
  • The Howl
  • 151 posts

Posted 13 August 2014 - 05:32 PM

BAM

http://mwomercs.com/...ost__p__3637529

Got our name! Hopefully it sticks!

#6357 Void Angel

• The Marauder
  • The Marauder
  • 6,575 posts
  • LocationParanoiaville

Posted 13 August 2014 - 09:49 PM

Excellent!

#6358 S0ul Hunter

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • The Howl
  • The Howl
  • 102 posts
  • LocationMiami Florida

Posted 15 August 2014 - 09:07 AM

Need to update my recruiting tag now :(

#6359 Markoxford

• PipPipPip
  • Liquid Metal
  • Liquid Metal
  • 91 posts

Posted 15 August 2014 - 05:18 PM

Soul,

Did you guys pre-register a tag ? If so what did you end up with ?

#6360 Void Angel

• The Marauder
  • The Marauder
  • 6,575 posts
  • LocationParanoiaville

Posted 15 August 2014 - 07:36 PM

The tag is BWC, unless the name gets vetoed because of the canon unit that happens to have the same name.

3 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 3 guests, 0 anonymous users