Introduction: Zhizhu Merc Corp with affiliation to the Capellan Confederation

81 replies to this topic

#1 Propnut

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 278 posts
  • LocationMichigan

Posted 28 September 2012 - 05:17 AM

It has been recommended by several members that we introduce ourselves to House Liao.

Our Merc unit is called the Zhizhu Mercenary Corporation, our back-story shows an affiliation with the Capellan Confederation and hopefully the larger MWO game universe will allow us to accept contracts that will benefit House Liao.

Our unit has 22 active members and is growing, we are setting a cap at 36 members.

Our website and forum:

www.zhizhu-mercs.net

The backstory:

Zhīzhù means "Pillars" in Chinese; as in holding up the world against the barbarians hordes.

The Zhīzhù Corp started as a planetary militia unit protecting Douglas III (D3). D3 was attacked by House Steiner during the First Succession War. The Zhīzhù Company did so well in the defense of their world that it was decided by the Lyrans to raze the planet rather than pass it by and leave a threat behind them. House Liao recognized the potential of such a fierce unit and ordered it rescued before the final assault by Steiner planetary bombardment ships. Zhīzhù decided to dump their battlemechs and armored units in favor of saving as many civilians from the approaching cataclysm as possible. Of the 3.2 million citizens of the planet only 6,000 were saved that day. The only survivors from a once thriving industrialized planet. D3 is no longer on any shipping routes as there is no longer a reason to go there, nor is it a valid recharge point as there are no facilities in the event of a mechanical emergency.

The Zhīzhù corporation has vowed revenge on the enemies of the Capellan Confederation and are fiercely loyal to House Liao. Many times they have refused the offer to be inducted into the regular CapCom forces in favor of choosing their own contracts which allow them the maximum chance to attack the hated Lyran Alliance and their lackeys; the Federated Commonwealth.

The Zhizhu recruit from the descendants of D3, who were granted the right to colonize a new planet along the periphery between the Capellan Confederation and the Magistracy of Canopus. They named their new home Fùchóu (Revenge). Although Fùchóu is a harsh planet, it has thrived through the grim determination of its inhabitants.

In battle the Zhīzhù Corporation is utterly ruthless, neither giving nor asking for quarter. But they are always careful of reducing collateral civilian damage whenever possible

#2 Hugh

• PipPip
  • 21 posts

Posted 28 September 2012 - 08:52 AM

Hello House Liao. The ZhiZhu Merc Corp looks forward to working with you in the future.

We will not rest until House Steiner lies crumpled and bleeding beneath our metal boots! Death to the Lyrans!

#3 Stalkerr

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 404 posts

Posted 28 September 2012 - 09:53 AM

Hi guys, welcome to the House. Jump on over to http://www.houseliao.com to connect with the majority of folks aligning themselves with House Liao.

#4 Adridos

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Bridesmaid
  • 10,635 posts
  • LocationHiding in a cake, left in green city called New A... something.

Posted 29 September 2012 - 12:10 PM

Welcome guys.

Confederation appretiates your loyalty and will reward you in kind. :P

#5 Sativacuity

• PipPip
  • Survivor
  • 36 posts

Posted 29 September 2012 - 12:24 PM

Quite honorable mercenaries indeed. Your loyalty will not go unnoticed; we are quite glad to have warriors with a sense of commitment.

#6 dal10

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Philanthropist
  • 4,525 posts
  • Locationsomewhere near a bucket of water and the gates of hell.

Posted 30 September 2012 - 05:37 AM

If you guys run into the skye rangers, can you give them a barrage for me? also, I think you guys will do well here.

#7 Hugh

• PipPip
  • 21 posts

Posted 01 October 2012 - 07:48 AM

Skye Rangers, eh?

Noted. ;)

#8 dal10

• Philanthropist
  • 4,525 posts

Posted 01 October 2012 - 09:15 AM

View PostHugh, on 01 October 2012 - 07:48 AM, said:

Skye Rangers, eh?

Noted. ;)

thank you, They REALLY deserve it. stupid hans... *yes there is a story behind this, but since it is on the forums in several places i really don't feel like going over it again...*

#9 Propnut

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 278 posts
  • LocationMichigan

Posted 01 October 2012 - 10:55 AM

Link Dal?

#10 dal10

• Philanthropist
  • 4,525 posts

Posted 01 October 2012 - 01:07 PM

As i really don't feel like trying to find it, as most of it is on the steiner forums. Just sign up to http://www.houseliao.com/forum/ which lets me kill 2 birds with one stone. The leaders will set up a private forum for you guys, just for your members. All of the relevant info in it's most neutral format is on my application which is under the Recruitment Tent tab in the thread Dal10's Questionnaire.

Note: the forum really is just a place where some of us house warriors permanently are, as well as a place where all the various units of CCAF can talk to each other. You even get your own teamspeak channel on our server.

#11 Propnut

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 278 posts
  • LocationMichigan

Posted 01 October 2012 - 01:16 PM

Can I ask if you have had issues with the goonsquad, goonswarm, etc?

#12 dal10

• Philanthropist
  • 4,525 posts

Posted 01 October 2012 - 01:29 PM

View PostPropnut, on 01 October 2012 - 01:16 PM, said:

not at all. Only unit i have had issues with is the Skye Rangers, and that is more with individual members than the unit as a whole.

#13 Adridos

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Bridesmaid
  • 10,635 posts
  • LocationHiding in a cake, left in green city called New A... something.

Posted 02 October 2012 - 03:36 AM

As long as they fight on our side, there's nothing wrong... :)

#14 Balls of Steele

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 261 posts
  • LocationScotland

Posted 03 October 2012 - 12:22 AM

The Goons are as Liao as apple pie...thrown into the beaten, bloody faces of state enemies.

#15 Wendel

Rookie

• 5 posts

Posted 03 October 2012 - 06:34 PM

Zhizhu Merc Corps, I played with you all earlier tonight but never got a chance to write down your website address before the game ended. Can you post it? Unless it is already posted an I am blind which is might be the case :D

#16 Propnut

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 278 posts
  • LocationMichigan

Posted 04 October 2012 - 06:23 AM

Hi Wendel, I remember you from last night. Our website is listed in the first post but for some reason it does not appear as a Hyper-Link. Lets try it again:

http://www.zhizhu-mercs.net/home

#17 Hugh

• PipPip
  • 21 posts

Posted 05 October 2012 - 08:08 AM

Hi Wendel, I too recall seeing your name in game. As my esteemed colleague Propnut posted please come visit us!

#18 metro

• 2,491 posts
  • Facebook: Link
  • LocationSians Celestial City- http://capellanconfederation.com/

Posted 07 October 2012 - 01:14 PM

Welcome Prop and the Zhi-gang.

We welcome you to House Liao and look forward to working with you in MWO.

Be sure, to let us know how we can make you feel more welcome, or if there is anything we can do to help you.

We can accommodate you with your own private sub forums on on the House site, and your own channel on teamspeak,

So if you are interested don't hesitate to let us know.

#19 Hugh

• PipPip
  • 21 posts

Posted 07 October 2012 - 07:22 PM

Thank you Metro.

Currently we have our own TS and web-site. I have joined the House Liao forums as well. You may see me around!

#20 Guile1

• Pip
  • 16 posts
  • Locationjax, fl

Posted 30 October 2012 - 05:49 AM

I joined ZZ while back and been happy with the environment they provide and the willingness of members to help.

Posted Image

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users