#1021 Hayashi

Snowflake

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Bridesmaid
  • Bridesmaid
  • 3,395 posts
  • Location輝針城

Posted 28 March 2015 - 01:51 PM

We've been with the FRR long enough to bring them up to 14 planets, up from 2.

Huahuahuahuahuahuahuahuahuahuahuahuahuahuahuahuahuahuahuahuahuahua.
Huehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehue.

Would recommend moving to Steiner after this so we can extend the Falcons the same courtesy we did to Jaguar from Kurita, and to Ghost Bear+Wolf from FRR, while still doing that mechbay rotation.

#1022 FerrolupisXIII

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Caladbolg
  • Caladbolg
  • 502 posts
  • LocationCatapult Cockpit

Posted 31 March 2015 - 09:02 AM

WTB loli mech crew. all systems nominal, senpai!

Posted Image

#1023 Hayashi

Snowflake

• Bridesmaid
  • Bridesmaid
  • 3,395 posts
  • Location輝針城

Posted 03 April 2015 - 03:23 PM

Posted Image

Highlights of Cards against Humanity:

#1024 SethAbercromby

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Urban Commando
  • Urban Commando
  • 1,308 posts
  • LocationNRW, Germany

Posted 03 April 2015 - 04:27 PM

To all the tortured souls who looked at an NSFW picture at the worst possible moment, feel free to stop by on our Evolve channel for spiritual consulting and CAH sessions.

#1025 Hayashi

Snowflake

• Bridesmaid
  • Bridesmaid
  • 3,395 posts
  • Location輝針城

Posted 04 April 2015 - 04:08 AM

We have spiritual consulting?

Nobody ever told me!

#1026 Zanathan

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 661 posts

Posted 07 April 2015 - 05:26 PM

Hey everyone! Hisashiburi. Genki?

I've been on a bit of a hiatus due to work (I've moved into a new role) and real life (yea that annoying thing that interferes with fun). So how's everyone been going?

Hopefully I'll be online more often these days.

@Hayashi: glad to see you're back into MWO. I thought you had all these bugs and whatnot.

Ugh and I just realised we are no longer Kurita .. what the?

#1027 Diego Gomez

• PipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 98 posts
  • LocationIn my Cockpit (GMT+1)

Posted 19 April 2015 - 05:55 AM

yahallooo zan :)

hope we get u back in active duty ASAP! ^^

think everbodeh is doin quite fine, including me

also yep contract has expired so we moved on to the next client

#1028 Hayashi

Snowflake

• Bridesmaid
  • Bridesmaid
  • 3,395 posts
  • Location輝針城

Posted 27 April 2015 - 10:13 AM

We're with the Steiner Scout Lances™ for another month. Hopefully we can push Steiner up to #1 faction for Tukayyid IS side... and ourselves up to at least top 20.

DROP TUKAYYID NAO

#1029 Snippy

• Pip
  • Philanthropist
  • Philanthropist
  • 16 posts

Posted 07 May 2015 - 08:43 AM

Hey, if this group still has a fair amount of active members, I'd like to join.

#1030 Hayashi

Snowflake

• Bridesmaid
  • Bridesmaid
  • 3,395 posts
  • Location輝針城

Posted 07 May 2015 - 10:55 AM

That depends on what you consider a fair amount and what you consider active, of course... =P

#1031 Snippy

• Pip
  • Philanthropist
  • Philanthropist
  • 16 posts

Posted 07 May 2015 - 11:08 AM

Well, I'm not the most consistent player myself, so as long as there are a few people around who play from time to time, that would be fine with me.

#1032 SethAbercromby

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Urban Commando
  • Urban Commando
  • 1,308 posts
  • LocationNRW, Germany

Posted 08 May 2015 - 03:21 AM

Most of the active ones are usually hanging out in the Evolve chat room. Feel free to drop by to get a group running or for casual nonsense.

#1033 Questia

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 105 posts
  • Twitch: Link
  • LocationIn permanent 250+ ping mode

Posted 23 May 2015 - 04:41 AM

How dare this unit not exist in my records until now!? I might actually regret being part of-

HERESY! How dare you speak out against your own brotherhood of URSA!
Sheesh, shut up, conscience. Like I'm actually here to betray anyone.
Fiiiiine....

Sorry for that.
Anyways, why didn't I catch on to this before? Guess I have to poke harder in the forums then. Name's Questia, I'm a regular pub gamer, currently is and will be primarily loyal to URSA, but I'm interested in joining here because... common interests.

Mostly casual and a little Touhou. *cough* Oh, who am I kidding. Hayashi got me here, and... well, if you want proof of my interests... All of my mechs are named after Touhou characters.

Okay, for my qualifications... uh.
  • Taking it easy? Pfft, I have a Flamercrow that I can deploy at any time. But seriously though, pinpoint damage is my stress relief, and being easy-going is totally fine and actually preferable. Hurts C-bill gains, though, but I already have mastered the (arguably) best mech in the game, so everything else is just experimentation and/or preparing for IS CW.
  • Speak English? Well. That's kind of a given, but okay. Japanese though, I don't and probably won't be able to for several years.
  • 東方 Project interest? See above. Yes, I'm not kidding. If I were assigned a persona, it'd be either Lyrica Prismriver or Sanae Kochiya (actually the name of my personal TBR-Prime <3 ).
  • Master Spark? If Gauss + ERPPCs were the equivalent, sure. Otherwise... uh, no? I've had a falling out with long-burn lasers...
  • Baking? Nope... Cleaning? Not if it's the SDM, no way. Not even a miracle can change its fate.
I think I've had enough rambling for today, though...
I'm an Asian player, GMT +8 hrs, so it's unlikely I'll be meeting you guys.

I think I may have met one of you though... specifically, kirisame.

PS. Where's the forum and/or TeamSpeak server? I'm not likely to play Evolve, and it seems I have to download it or something... I know I'm likely to be wrong, but... "Help me, Eirin!"

#1034 Hayashi

Snowflake

• Bridesmaid
  • Bridesmaid
  • 3,395 posts
  • Location輝針城

Posted 28 May 2015 - 08:11 PM

We're referring to the Evolve VoIP/chat application, not the Evolve first person shooter. The various faction TS are where we actually coordinate drops with the faction mercs/loyalists, but where we hang out is Evolve since we don't always play MWO.

And we have people from EU, NA and OCE zones, with majority from EU. Just most people are doing the 'play event ragequit after' rotation now since PGI keeps doing events. I'm in the same timezone as you though geographically speaking we should be one hour apart. Blame history.

P.S. Welcome. =P

Edited by Hayashi, 29 May 2015 - 01:00 AM.

#1035 Dragoon20005

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 512 posts
  • Facebook: Link
  • LocationSingapore

Posted 02 August 2015 - 08:01 PM

Hey guys back from a long slumber

Kinda miss a lot here

#1036 MBison8888

• PipPip
  • Philanthropist
  • 22 posts

Posted 18 August 2015 - 08:32 AM

Okay seems like a lot is happening here on MWO. I am back from my hiatus for however long the game can keep me in again. Anyone can bring me up to speed on what our corp usually do lately so that I can get right back on trolling helping the cause? it will be much appreciated!

Main thing I wanna know is how are the matches like now? Is it PPC snipe fest, LRM bomb fest or any other fest? I've yet to get back the enjoyment level I had piloting lights since the early launch of the game and I hope lights were being noticed again!

Edited by MBison8888, 18 August 2015 - 08:35 AM.

#1037 t w

• PipPip
  • Mercenary
  • 35 posts

Posted 18 August 2015 - 02:49 PM

View PostMBison8888, on 18 August 2015 - 08:32 AM, said:

Okay seems like a lot is happening here on MWO. I am back from my hiatus for however long the game can keep me in again. Anyone can bring me up to speed on what our corp usually do lately so that I can get right back on trolling helping the cause? it will be much appreciated!

Main thing I wanna know is how are the matches like now? Is it PPC snipe fest, LRM bomb fest or any other fest? I've yet to get back the enjoyment level I had piloting lights since the early launch of the game and I hope lights were being noticed again!

I'm not in this unit but the answer is lasers and gauss. PPCs still aren't used as often as gauss despite the buff to projectile speed for a variety of reasons and LRMs are only used by people who can't aim but haven't figured out that streaks exist yet.

#1038 Saketai

• PipPip
  • 23 posts

Posted 19 August 2015 - 06:16 PM

That about sums it up; fortunately it's not as bad as it used to be. Our unit is more or less inactive though, unless you intend on hopping in the chat room and playing teitoku with everyone else.

And yes, they are noticing the lights. Skillboats everywhere.

#1039 An Anime Princess

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Bridesmaid
  • 229 posts

Posted 19 August 2015 - 06:53 PM

View Postt w, on 18 August 2015 - 02:49 PM, said:

I'm not in this unit but the answer is lasers and gauss

#1040 Hayashi

Snowflake

• Bridesmaid
  • Bridesmaid
  • 3,395 posts
  • Location輝針城

Posted 21 October 2015 - 08:43 AM

I can't even play at the moment. One of the recent patches borked things up so badly I'll be stuck at the Loading screen forever.

Thankfully the client can still load, so I can still select factions. :lol:

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users