• The Butcher
  • The Butcher
  • 58 posts
  • Facebook: Link
  • LocationGeorgia, US

Posted 25 October 2012 - 09:10 PM

Posted Image

Hail fellow mercenaries,

I am Lord Marshall Justin “Beowulf” West of the Shadow Legion and I would like to extend an open invitation for all suitable pilots with a resolve of steel and an empty wallet. Though I am not completely at liberty to reveal our origins at this time, just know that we have a fifteen-year history in the online Mechwarrior universe. Our core members come from current/former military personnel and L.E.O. We do not require this of our new members; we just require your respect of those who have served or country (if you’re ant-military or anti-L.E.O do not apply).

We specialize in the absurd and hellish jobs that most units won’t even look at. Everyone needs a good bad guy on speed dial to get a job done from time to time…

Requirements:
  • 18+ years of age (If you’re not fond of foul language or drinking don’t apply)
  • Facebook account
  • Teamspeak 3
  • A team player (if you’re looking to come in and start bossing people around don’t apply)
  • Sense of humor
http://shadow-legion....enjin.com/home

Edited by SLxBeowulf, 08 May 2015 - 12:06 PM.

#2 R_THNDR

• Pip
  • The Blade
  • The Blade
  • 14 posts
  • LocationGeorgia

Posted 27 October 2012 - 09:06 PM

Bump.

#3 SLxJoker

• PipPip
  • Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 37 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 27 October 2012 - 09:30 PM

Nice announcement Beowulf.

#4 Caballaero

Rookie

• 1 posts

Posted 27 October 2012 - 09:39 PM

Once my beta appplication gets approved, I'm in. Been a while, looking forward to taking the controls of a mech again...

#5 SLxJoker

• PipPip
  • Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 37 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 28 October 2012 - 02:42 AM

Caballaero, Make sure you PM Beowulf or Myself with the required information as posted above. Also be aware that the open beta is about to begin as well sometime next week.

I am the Shadow Legion's Mechwarrior Online XO, further introductions will be made at a later time................but for now we need to know more about you and your experience. Just post a reply with your background please and we will go from there. If you have questions as Beowulf mentioned above you can PM him or Myself.

Currently all positions for Mech Pilots are open (Scouts, Meds, Heavy and Assault)

Once your accepted.............we shall put you to the test.

#6 SLxJoker

• PipPip
  • Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 37 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 28 October 2012 - 11:23 AM

For those interested in Joining The Shadow Legion, go to our website and sign up!

http://sl4thchapter.enjin.com/

#7 Atindralerd

• PipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 21 posts
  • LocationUS ARMY

Posted 30 October 2012 - 04:34 PM

Look foward to seeing more guys to show up?

#8 SLxBeowulf

• PipPipPip
  • The Butcher
  • The Butcher
  • 58 posts
  • LocationGeorgia, US

Posted 01 November 2012 - 09:23 PM

Shadow Legion is currently hiring for the following positions:
Intelligence Officers
Recruiters
Trainers
Lance Commanders

If you have any interest in these positions please PM me your application, join up with our site/facebook (follow above links), and be sure to include to your interest in one of these positions. Be advised we are currently recruiting ANY time zone as we have players based in the US, Canada, and Germany. Ideally I would like multiple lances formed in each timezone and I will be looking for Commanders/Recruiters for these lances. Why start at the bottom if you have know-how, can do attitude, team play mind set, and guts to win?

Join the Legion today!

#9 Homey

Rookie

• 3 posts

Posted 06 November 2012 - 02:10 AM

you guys looking for any recon? my lyran recon mech(atlas) are looking for a home...

#10 machine

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 983 posts
  • Locationhere.

Posted 16 November 2012 - 10:32 PM

Welcome to MWO =)

#11 Cope57

Rookie

• 2 posts

Posted 16 February 2013 - 01:59 PM

Yes, and old topic, but I really do not care. Just stopping by to see how Shadow Legion is doing.

As for meeting the minimum requirements, I will not meet them. I deleted my Facebook a while back, and do not plan on ever getting another account. Since Facebook is a requirement, I will not be able to apply.

#12 SLxJoker

• PipPip
  • Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 37 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 18 February 2013 - 09:40 AM

View PostCope57, on 16 February 2013 - 01:59 PM, said:

Yes, and old topic, but I really do not care. Just stopping by to see how Shadow Legion is doing.

As for meeting the minimum requirements, I will not meet them. I deleted my Facebook a while back, and do not plan on ever getting another account. Since Facebook is a requirement, I will not be able to apply.

Cope!

How you doing? I think we can manage without the old facebook deal If my memory serves me correctly you didn't always like the social chat side of things.........You can still visit the website we get on every now and then not in much of a rush the game is still beta.

If you want we will be glad to see you in game we have a contract set-up with a group Tarrien joined cause he didn't knwo if we were around or not. We have a Teamspeak 3 server to use and we can e-mail. most the time we hop on the TS3 and get in groups and play with periodic 8 man practice drops and so forth.

Glad to see you around after all these years!

#13 Cope57

Rookie

• 2 posts

Posted 18 February 2013 - 11:56 PM

Would you believe I still have the same Forcefeedback 2 joystick still in working order? I have not even piloted a mech in quite a while, but we will see. I may be able to find another Vulture or other missile boat that I enjoy.

#14 SLxJoker

• PipPip
  • Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 37 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 20 February 2013 - 10:26 PM

Nice! I can't find mine I have moved a few times since we last spoke on MW4. I will proably save and get that Razer Artemis controler if they ever get it working and out of concept lol! Nice to see you around Cope! I have this weekend off Saturday and Sunday so Hope to see you in game! I threw you a friend request, sorry didn't use SLxJoker[X} like back in the day but I will change it when PGI allows us too!

#15 SLxBeowulf

• PipPipPip
  • The Butcher
  • The Butcher
  • 58 posts
  • LocationGeorgia, US

Posted 26 February 2013 - 05:53 AM

Cope, you old dog. How are you doing brother? Don't mind the Facebook thing....you don't count for that. Veteran's preference and all. :lol:

#16 Tarrien

• Pip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 14 posts
  • LocationSaylorsburg, PA

Posted 10 March 2013 - 11:07 PM

Cope! How's about logging into the game and accepting all the friend requests you have pending so we know when you're on? Also get the TS info at http://kellhounds.net/ and stop in to say hi!

#17 SLxJoker

• PipPip
  • Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 37 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 19 August 2013 - 11:45 AM

Shadow Legion is currently hiring for the following positions:
Intelligence Officers
Recruiters
Trainers
Lance Commanders

If you have any interest in these positions please PM SLxBeowulf, Kintaro Ore or myself and join up with our site/facebook (follow above links), and be sure to include to your interest in one of these positions. Be advised we are currently recruiting ANY time zone as we have players based in the US, Canada, and Germany. Ideally I would like multiple lances formed in each timezone and I will be looking for Commanders/Recruiters for these lances. Why start at the bottom if you have know-how, can do attitude, team play mind set, and guts to win?

Join the Legion today!

#18 SLxJoker

• PipPip
  • Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 37 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 02 September 2013 - 06:57 AM

The Shadow Legion is still hiring. We are looking for all of the above positions and Mercenaries of all skills. If interested in joining us, contact SLxBeowulf or myself for further information and details just send us a PM or contact us using the links posted in the original post.

#19 SLxJoker

• PipPip
  • Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 37 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 30 September 2013 - 03:47 PM

The Shadow Legion is still hiring. We are looking for all of the above positions and Mercenaries of all skills. If interested in joining us, contact SLxBeowulf or myself for further information and details just send us a PM or contact us!!!!!!! Lets get ready for Community Warfare!!!!

#20 SLxJoker

• PipPip
  • Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 37 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 09 October 2013 - 08:01 AM

Bump

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users