#1 IGravemind

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • The 1 Percent
  • The 1 Percent
  • 124 posts
  • LocationBraveheart

Posted 04 October 2013 - 06:53 AM

Hey there,

A kill montage I have put together for Youtube and the enjoyment of MechWarriors!
Simply just a selection of kills I have had over the past few days or so ( with the exception of the last clip on terra therma )

Wee note: http://www.4thrrs.co.uk/
4th-RRS Clan are currently recruiting, we are a UK based, friendly clan with nightly drops. Check out our site and hop in our Teamspeak 3 channels ( we don't bite! )

Check out more MWO gameplays here: http://www.youtube.c...Jop2bo565o-cmqm

Finally, the montage:

Have a nice day, see you on the battlefield!
~ IGravemind

Edited by IGravemind, 04 October 2013 - 06:54 AM.

#2 MadPanda

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The 1 Percent
  • 2,054 posts
  • LocationSearching for a game...

Posted 04 October 2013 - 01:47 PM

I'll be honest and say I didn't like that one, and I'll tell you why. Every kill you are either tag-teaming or swarming one single enemy with your teammates. You got your brawler highlander blast away on an atlas that is completely ignoring you at close range and trying to shoot some of your teammates. Another clip where you are the one where you fight an atlas that keeps shutting down so its you blasting on a shutdown atlas with your teammate. And the light mech swarm at the end on a single jenner that also shutdowns for you to take the kill? Come on mate, you can do soooo much better. Don't take my criticism offensively please, I say this because I know you can make a lot better kills than this.

#3 IGravemind

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • The 1 Percent
  • The 1 Percent
  • 124 posts
  • LocationBraveheart

Posted 05 October 2013 - 01:41 AM

View PostMadPanda, on 04 October 2013 - 01:47 PM, said:

I'll be honest and say I didn't like that one, and I'll tell you why. Every kill you are either tag-teaming or swarming one single enemy with your teammates. You got your brawler highlander blast away on an atlas that is completely ignoring you at close range and trying to shoot some of your teammates. Another clip where you are the one where you fight an atlas that keeps shutting down so its you blasting on a shutdown atlas with your teammate. And the light mech swarm at the end on a single jenner that also shutdowns for you to take the kill? Come on mate, you can do soooo much better. Don't take my criticism offensively please, I say this because I know you can make a lot better kills than this.

I thank everyone for their criticism ( good or bad ), because without it nobody would ever improve. Most of the videos I capture are when I am running with my unit 4thRRS. As for the clip with the atlas - that Jenner was not one of my unit. I can see your point but it is a team based game and for this video it is a montage of some of my previous videos where I am working in a team with my unit.

Taking your opinion on board - for the next montage I will try to diversify it a bit more and only include a few clips with my teammates in it.
Nowadays though, with the twelve man - taking a mech on one to one without interference of some form is rare in my personal experience ( though it still happens :) )

Thanks for your opinion! :P
~ IGravemind

#4 IGravemind

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • The 1 Percent
  • The 1 Percent
  • 124 posts
  • LocationBraveheart

Posted 07 October 2013 - 08:16 AM

You can find gameplays of the 4th-RRS Unit here ( full matches ): http://www.youtube.c...6KYBj_hyTR-69Nz

This demonstrates why some ( if not most ) of the kills in the montage are with teammates. I usually drop in with a unit and we work together to take down targets etc.
Oh and the 4th-RRS Unit is currently recruiting so PM me or go to our site here: http://www.4thrrs.co.uk/ For more info!

See you on the battlefield,
~ IGravemind

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users