Jump to content

Now making Signatures


357 replies to this topic

#1 Paul BlackJack Cady

    Member

  • Recruit
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 467 posts
  • Google+: Link
  • LocationLyran Sector, Planet: Canal, Primary Base HQ

Posted 01 November 2012 - 11:28 AM

I'm now happy to post that I'm accepting request for your signatures....

Just remember that they can only be 720x80pxl's.

If you already have some photos or backgrounds that will be a great help.

I will be considering all request, I can do 6 to 12 per day, no problem..

thank you for giving me this chance to help you :lol:

PS:
When I finish a signature for you and you like it, accept it and start using it. Please like the post I put in on so I can get some credit (not c-bills) for it.

Thank you all for believing in me!

Need to make a Final point....

Everyone that want's a founders Mech Signature.....Please...Please... try to get a friend to take some screen shots of you in the position you want... It's extremely difficult for me to manipulate the mech into a cool position for you.
Also be on the map you want for the background...snow for snow, city for city..etc.etc.
The founders Mech's are cool but I do need your help, plus there has been so many re colorings I need to know what you want or paint them yourselves.

Thanks so much
Col. BlackJack

Edited by Paul BlackJack Cady, 20 November 2012 - 04:30 PM.


#2 Liteshow

    Member

  • Members
  • Pip
  • 11 posts
  • LocationNE Kansas, USA

Posted 03 November 2012 - 05:38 PM

I'd like to request a Raven in gray (or neutral colors) at full (cartoonish?) sprint with fire coming from just above/behind the cockpit. (hair on fire)

Random lasers hitting around it would be nice if you have the time!

I know i ask a lot. But if you see me in game, you could get most of that with a single screenshot... :)

#3 Paul BlackJack Cady

    Member

  • Recruit
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 467 posts
  • Google+: Link
  • LocationLyran Sector, Planet: Canal, Primary Base HQ

Posted 04 November 2012 - 02:31 PM

hows this??

Posted Image

#4 Tristan Kell

    Member

  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 23 posts

Posted 04 November 2012 - 10:14 PM

Posted Image

Would love to have a siggy made featuring my Cataphract.

#5 Magnumission

    Rookie

  • Elite Founder
  • 7 posts
  • LocationJust out of the periphery...in that dark spot your afraid to enter

Posted 05 November 2012 - 06:31 AM

I like the work you did for liteshow. If you could throw together a quick sig for myself it would be much appreciated. I'm a hunchy pilot so a hunchback, canon blazing would be nice. Also, I'm kinda a pirate, so a Jolly roger wouldn't go to far astray either, perhaps with "Fire the Canon!" featured somewhere on it.

Thanks for your time mate.

#6 DeeSaster

    Member

  • Legendary Founder
  • The Bold
  • The Bold
  • 273 posts
  • LocationBerlin, Germany

Posted 05 November 2012 - 08:33 AM

Hya mate,

would you mind creating one for me using this weekly screenshot?
http://mwomercs.com/...y-screenshot-20

It would be important for me, that the solo hunchback and both catas are still visible. Add in my motto: God is always on the side of the big battalions...

That would be perfect.

Thanks for your time!

#7 Paul BlackJack Cady

    Member

  • Recruit
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 467 posts
  • Google+: Link
  • LocationLyran Sector, Planet: Canal, Primary Base HQ

Posted 05 November 2012 - 08:37 AM

View PostTristan Kell, on 04 November 2012 - 10:14 PM, said:

Posted Image

Would love to have a siggy made featuring my Cataphract.

No Problem.... I sent you a PM.

#8 DeeSaster

    Member

  • Legendary Founder
  • The Bold
  • The Bold
  • 273 posts
  • LocationBerlin, Germany

Posted 05 November 2012 - 09:25 AM

View PostPaul BlackJack Cady, on 05 November 2012 - 09:05 AM, said:

I Would love to but the screenshot is messed up...look at red ring.
can you get me a new one?



Finding a shot a few pults outnumbering something else is hard. Can't we pretend this is a very odd multi post street sign and use it anyway? :(

#9 DeeSaster

    Member

  • Legendary Founder
  • The Bold
  • The Bold
  • 273 posts
  • LocationBerlin, Germany

Posted 05 November 2012 - 09:29 AM

Alternatively you could cut the picture where that odd sign texture starts covering that pults center left. I guess the screenshot is too wide for a sig anyway.

#10 Paul BlackJack Cady

    Member

  • Recruit
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 467 posts
  • Google+: Link
  • LocationLyran Sector, Planet: Canal, Primary Base HQ

Posted 05 November 2012 - 01:14 PM

View PostMagnumission, on 05 November 2012 - 06:31 AM, said:

I like the work you did for liteshow. If you could throw together a quick sig for myself it would be much appreciated. I'm a hunchy pilot so a hunchback, canon blazing would be nice. Also, I'm kinda a pirate, so a Jolly roger wouldn't go to far astray either, perhaps with "Fire the Canon!" featured somewhere on it.

Thanks for your time mate.


Well Thank you..
I really hope you like this, I'm a pirate too -_- ... So I really took my time on this one.

Posted Image

#11 Paul BlackJack Cady

    Member

  • Recruit
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 467 posts
  • Google+: Link
  • LocationLyran Sector, Planet: Canal, Primary Base HQ

Posted 05 November 2012 - 01:46 PM

View PostDeeSaster, on 05 November 2012 - 09:29 AM, said:

Alternatively you could cut the picture where that odd sign texture starts covering that pults center left. I guess the screenshot is too wide for a sig anyway.

I can do something, I'll PM you on this matter. -_-

#12 TheMightyWashburn

    Member

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Phoenix Overlord
  • Phoenix Overlord
  • 281 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 05 November 2012 - 08:24 PM

Oh my goodness!!!! I would loooove a custom signature! Id be your best friend forever (conditions apply, consult your lawyer before signing papers) Do you think you could do a HBK-4P on the left side, darkened a good bit but then lit up by the glow of 9 red lasers firing acorss and off the picture. The whole thing angled about 10 degrees up (only the upper torso and head of the hunchie) Seriously. I would be as giddy as a schoolgirl if you do!

#13 Paul BlackJack Cady

    Member

  • Recruit
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 467 posts
  • Google+: Link
  • LocationLyran Sector, Planet: Canal, Primary Base HQ

Posted 05 November 2012 - 08:45 PM

View PostTheMightyWashburn, on 05 November 2012 - 08:24 PM, said:

Oh my goodness!!!! I would loooove a custom signature! Id be your best friend forever (conditions apply, consult your lawyer before signing papers) Do you think you could do a HBK-4P on the left side, darkened a good bit but then lit up by the glow of 9 red lasers firing acorss and off the picture. The whole thing angled about 10 degrees up (only the upper torso and head of the hunchie) Seriously. I would be as giddy as a schoolgirl if you do!

hmmm...

Let me PM you with a few questions (need to see the paperwork first)...and yes...please be giddy but only if you have the uniform to go with it ;) SERIOUSLY.

#14 TheMightyWashburn

    Member

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Phoenix Overlord
  • Phoenix Overlord
  • 281 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 05 November 2012 - 08:58 PM

lol! Im a man! ;) Sorry if I got your hopes up there. Thats a reference to raiders of the lost ark :o But yes, do PM me.

#15 Magnumission

    Rookie

  • Elite Founder
  • 7 posts
  • LocationJust out of the periphery...in that dark spot your afraid to enter

Posted 05 November 2012 - 09:45 PM

View PostPaul BlackJack Cady, on 05 November 2012 - 01:14 PM, said:


Well Thank you..
I really hope you like this, I'm a pirate too ;) ... So I really took my time on this one.

Posted Image

And you put in Captain Herlocks battleship "Arcadia"! You are now my god! My first name is Arcady, from the greek word Arcadia...must be fate XD

#16 Paul BlackJack Cady

    Member

  • Recruit
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 467 posts
  • Google+: Link
  • LocationLyran Sector, Planet: Canal, Primary Base HQ

Posted 05 November 2012 - 10:11 PM

View PostMagnumission, on 05 November 2012 - 09:45 PM, said:

And you put in Captain Herlocks battleship "Arcadia"! You are now my god! My first name is Arcady, from the greek word Arcadia...must be fate XD

Hehehehe.....I thought you would like it ;)

please enjoy it!

PS.. did you see the Lt of the mechs?

Edited by Paul BlackJack Cady, 05 November 2012 - 10:15 PM.


#17 jadef1

    Member

  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 32 posts
  • LocationElgin,South Carolina

Posted 05 November 2012 - 10:33 PM

Hey can I get a jade falcon behemoth( the old one) mech stepping on a destroyed I.S. mech head / body with the logo "
" We will retake what is ours by right, that shining jewel Terra"

#18 Paul BlackJack Cady

    Member

  • Recruit
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 467 posts
  • Google+: Link
  • LocationLyran Sector, Planet: Canal, Primary Base HQ

Posted 05 November 2012 - 10:59 PM

View Postjadef1, on 05 November 2012 - 10:33 PM, said:

Hey can I get a jade falcon behemoth( the old one) mech stepping on a destroyed I.S. mech head / body with the logo "
" We will retake what is ours by right, that shining jewel Terra"

sure!

I'm kinda tired it's 2:21am here... nite all. :D

Edited by Paul BlackJack Cady, 05 November 2012 - 11:21 PM.


#19 DeeSaster

    Member

  • Legendary Founder
  • The Bold
  • The Bold
  • 273 posts
  • LocationBerlin, Germany

Posted 06 November 2012 - 07:47 AM

View PostPaul BlackJack Cady, on 05 November 2012 - 05:32 PM, said:


Ok...

How's this?

Posted Image

I know it's not two catapults but how about an Awesome and a Rifleman?


A Rifleman! <3 Great work, thanks a lot mate. Would you mind giving the text some kind of dark outline? It is a bit hard to read currently.

#20 Revontuli

    Rookie

  • Recruit
  • 8 posts

Posted 06 November 2012 - 07:54 AM

Hey, I would love a sig! I'm a fan of the Kodiak and Clan Ghost Bear, would it be possible to get a sig of a snowy background and a kodiak? My name also means Northern Lights (Aurora Borealis) so if that can be included that'd be great.

I found two pretty good Kodiak pics

Kodiak

Kodiak 2

Edited by Revontuli, 06 November 2012 - 08:01 AM.






1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users