The Dreadnought Merc Corp: Recruiting Join Us Today!

241 replies to this topic

#21 SPencil

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Giant Helper
  • Giant Helper
  • 763 posts
  • LocationCanada

Posted 24 December 2012 - 01:39 AM

View PostEhose Shadow, on 07 December 2012 - 06:31 PM, said:

Merc Warriors Lend me your ears!

Sorry, couldn't help myself :>

Everytime we drop it's always a blast. I never had so much fun blowing up big stompy robots until I joined the Dreadnoughts.

#22 Ehose Shadow

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Fire
  • Fire
  • 130 posts
  • LocationOutReach - TDMC's rented office

Posted 26 December 2012 - 06:30 PM

Posted Image

#23 Kernel

• PipPip
  • The DeathRain
  • The DeathRain
  • 27 posts

Posted 02 January 2013 - 09:44 AM

Just a bump and testimonial for anyone interested in joining up.

I joined up not to long ago. Perhaps a month but it has felt like so much longer. I've went from painful loss after loss pug'n to victory after victory with the Dreadnoughts. I've evolved into a better pilot fighting alongside my corpsmen. Whether a veteran or a new comer, The Dreadnoughts will be the right choice for you. Come see what we are about, a night of drops with us and you will know you have found a place to hang your helmet :)

kthxbye :D

#24 WiIIiam

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • The 1 Percent
  • The 1 Percent
  • 106 posts
  • LocationMississippi

Posted 11 January 2013 - 07:54 AM

i said a bump bump bumpity bump...bump bump bumpity bump

#25 The Yeti

• PipPip
  • Overlord
  • Overlord
  • 45 posts
  • LocationBackyard of Beyond

Posted 13 January 2013 - 07:12 PM

That Bump, Bump, Bump

#26 Kernel

• PipPip
  • The DeathRain
  • The DeathRain
  • 27 posts

Posted 15 January 2013 - 07:36 AM

OoOo a button that says bump on it! /push

#27 Joe Mallad

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Rage
  • Rage
  • 3,740 posts
  • LocationMichigan

Posted 15 January 2013 - 07:50 AM

The Dreadnought Merc Corp would like to welcome our newest recruit BruteLeo to the unit. Of which I will add that he joined and kicked azz right out of the gate!

#28 BruteLeo

• PipPip
  • 33 posts
  • Facebook: Link
  • LocationBuffalo, NY

Posted 17 January 2013 - 08:46 AM

Noob for the win!!!! Looking for a place to call home! come here! Looking to kick some azz! come here! want to make a name for yourself! come here! How about just coming here so im not the new guy anymore! it works for me!

Some rules though first of all; no crashing on my couch, no eating my left overs in the fridge, don't knock my beer over, no checking out my girlfriend in the poster on page one (shes the blonde!)..... If you can't follow those rules its gonna be you and me in the galactic ring guns blazing ending with me painting another skull on my mech! So what do you have to lose, its only your life on the line, make a few c-bills and xp as we ***** our guns out for glory!

#29 BruteLeo

• PipPip
  • 33 posts
  • LocationBuffalo, NY

Posted 18 January 2013 - 09:49 AM

Diary of a noob #1

So today one of my superiors came to me and said i have some anger issues and order me to get an evaluation by the video doc back on the dropship. What is he thinking Im a man! A mech warrior! Im supposed to be angry its manly! So what if i dance on the down smoldering mechs i conquer..... Anyways I sat for nearly 4 hours answering questions that seemed to repeat themselves over and over again just worded differently and at the end the stupid thing says "Mechwarrior you need Anger Management". So this atari archaic doc suggests I write in a diary and that it can have a therapeutic effect and help me gain focus on the battle field. Really? A diary? That sounds so girlish...... Im a Merc! A Manly Man!!! Well in order to keep my contract I suppose i have to have good mental health so here I am blabbering about nothing. I feel like a whiner writing this.... Ok time for a combat drop, need to go get my smash on! Maybe when i get back i'll reprogram that Video Doc if i can or atleast give it feminine image so its more appealing to look at.

#30 BruteLeo

• PipPip
  • 33 posts
  • LocationBuffalo, NY

Posted 19 January 2013 - 07:49 AM

Diary of a noob #2

Wow what a night I had! Had a very hairy fire fight last night, dropped in 8 man Lance which was fine and dandy till things got hot and heavy in the battle and realized that the mech boy junky loaded my triple streak launchers with SRM 2's which don't mix. So hence my altas was hit hard took too many direct hits destroying the engine and bam next thing i know the mech is face down in a sand dune. Lucky my core didn't go or else i would a been a goner. Good thing the rest of the crew i jumped in with were competent they were able to finish the mission contracts and allow me to high tail it safety on foot. Sad though we couldn't salvage Lucy Liu (my atlas), because a two squads of mechs were inbound on long range sensors. Hopefully the insurance will cover the loss but i left a part of me in that old mech that i'll never get back! I tell you what though Im gonna give that punk back in the mech bay a 1-2 when i get back and i think im gonna take his stash of holo ho's too.

#31 Ehose Shadow

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Fire
  • Fire
  • 130 posts

Posted 19 January 2013 - 09:39 AM

Lol Id cut you off......but this **** is funny lol

#32 Kernel

• PipPip
  • The DeathRain
  • The DeathRain
  • 27 posts

Posted 19 January 2013 - 02:33 PM

Bumpity bump

#33 The Yeti

• PipPip
  • Overlord
  • Overlord
  • 45 posts
  • LocationBackyard of Beyond

Posted 19 January 2013 - 04:50 PM

I want to add, the only time i really play mwo is with my dreadnought brothers

#34 Joe Mallad

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Rage
  • Rage
  • 3,740 posts
  • LocationMichigan

Posted 20 January 2013 - 12:17 AM

I want to thank all the current Dreadnoughts for their devotion to the unit and say that it gives me great pried to go into battle with my fellow Dreadnoughts, current and future brothers and sisters.

#35 BruteLeo

• PipPip
  • 33 posts
  • LocationBuffalo, NY

Posted 20 January 2013 - 08:16 AM

Diary of a Noob #3

So what the heck! Its the day after I lost Lucy Liu and when it rains it pours! Then damn video doc evaluated me due to the hit i took in battle and said im not fit for battle because i have a concussion. A concussion? really? I knew i had a little headache but thats nothing unusual due to hang overs most of the time. Still haven't had a chance to add some programing code that heap of know it all.... Well I guess its time to kick back and relax with a cold one im off to the holo ho bar!

#36 BruteLeo

• PipPip
  • 33 posts
  • LocationBuffalo, NY

Posted 22 January 2013 - 08:20 AM

Diary of a Noob #4

Alright its been a few days and my headaches are gone, that heap of junk video doc says im cleared to drop again. Only problem is the insurance syndicate are being "db"s and giving me tough time saying that atlas was old and not worth the cost to cover with a replacement atlas. Damn insurance companies! They always want your money but never want to pay out! So with what little money i have saved and not gambled I was able to pickup a beat up Dragon Flame model. The thing needs a little tweaking along with new drive motors and some armor replaced but hey at least I can get back to kicking some azz!

#37 Ehose Shadow

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Fire
  • Fire
  • 130 posts

Posted 23 January 2013 - 07:15 AM

We at the Dreadnoughts would like to think Bruteleo for his Diary entries.

We are also still recruiting so come check us out!

We are on NGNG's Teamspeak 3 Server

And we arent loyal to any house.

Edited by Ehose Shadow, 23 January 2013 - 07:34 AM.

#38 Kernel

• PipPip
  • The DeathRain
  • The DeathRain
  • 27 posts

Posted 23 January 2013 - 03:58 PM

We are growing day by day. Sign up for a great group of guys and awesome pilots. Minimal hazing lol.

#39 SPencil

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Giant Helper
  • Giant Helper
  • 763 posts
  • LocationCanada

Posted 24 January 2013 - 08:52 PM

Indeed, ever since I joined it's been fairly steady. Hazing is non-existent unless you're Kernel, or Yeti :>

(don't worry, I still got your LRMs ^_^ )

#40 Kernel

• PipPip
  • The DeathRain
  • The DeathRain
  • 27 posts

Posted 26 January 2013 - 01:34 PM

Bump for the Corp

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users