#21 Coburn

• PipPipPip
  • Stone Cold
  • Stone Cold
  • 53 posts
  • LocationCanada

Posted 10 November 2012 - 11:21 AM

TTT
Keep the posts coming, the more information we can give the developers the faster they will be able to get this thing fixed.

#22 Coburn

• PipPipPip
  • Stone Cold
  • Stone Cold
  • 53 posts
  • LocationCanada

Posted 13 November 2012 - 10:21 PM

Did they change something? i have not had nearly as many crashes the past couple of days. Still the occasional one, but that is right to the desktop. I have not had any crashes back to the menu screen that i was previously getting.

#23 Mick Mars

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Survivor
  • Survivor
  • 165 posts
  • LocationSavannah, GA area

Posted 14 November 2012 - 05:26 AM

I've been having more crashes in the past few days than in the week or so since the latest patch.

#24 VelourFox

Rookie

• Overlord
  • Overlord
  • 1 posts

Posted 14 November 2012 - 07:55 AM

River City map crashes my game - others appear fine, but havent managed to play through river city scenario to date

#25 Heinzskitz

Rookie

• Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 6 posts
  • LocationSouthern California

Posted 14 November 2012 - 10:19 PM

Like many others, I just started having these crashes with the latest patch :D Sucks too cause it usually happens right when I enter combat and try to shoot. :ph34r: now my mech's wandering the battelfield... usually going in circles lawl.

Edited by Heinzskitz, 14 November 2012 - 10:19 PM.

#26 HoppinRaven

• PipPip
  • Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 44 posts
  • LocationI'd say behind you, but I'd be lying.

Posted 21 November 2012 - 01:47 PM

Got the same thing, no reason for it no warnings. Just freeze up and poof I am on desktop.

Bug? Please fix.

#27 TheWildOnion

• PipPip
  • Knight Errant
  • Knight Errant
  • 20 posts
  • LocationThornton, CO

Posted 21 November 2012 - 02:55 PM

I am also experiencing an issue with the game crashing. After launching into a game, the screen will go black and then the game will crash and dump me onto the desktop. Sometimes the map will start loading first, but by the time it finishes and it is time for the game to start I get the black screen anyway. It doesn't happen every time, but it is frequent enough to be frustrating. Especially because now I am stuck waiting for the previous match to finish before I can use my 'Mech. I'm not overclocking and this wasn't an issue a week ago when I spent most of Tuesday playing the game. So I want to know what in the hell is going on.

#28 Kagato

Rookie

• 4 posts

Posted 21 November 2012 - 04:08 PM

Got a new patch today. The game crashed on me as well. I played about 8+ games with no issues then all of a sudden I can't play any longer. It crashes to desktop without any error. Never had any crash problems before this.

#29 Syhn Seer

Rookie

• 3 posts

Posted 21 November 2012 - 10:53 PM

Almost every other match it crashes to desktop immediately after it loads for the match. Only happened since this patch.

#30 Lernandir

Rookie

• Knight Errant
  • 8 posts
  • LocationSpain

Posted 22 November 2012 - 07:00 AM

Same over here, some times black screen on loading and directo to desktop, other times map loading and when its about to start it crashes.
Its really nasty cause the mech gets loaded to the game, and when you can use it again you need to repair it... with 0 cbills earned... not funny :/

#31 Farzaga

Rookie

• 1 posts

Posted 22 November 2012 - 09:10 PM

I can't even get into a game. I just downloaded it and I am getting "FRead did not read expected number of byte from file, only 128 of 0 bytes read" Anyone know of a fix for this?

#32 BlackAce

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 246 posts

Posted 22 November 2012 - 10:16 PM

Guys, head over to the patch boards there are several threads on this. Don't forget to submit a ticket with your DXdiag and crashdump log.

Sooner they know what's causing it, sooner we get it fixed.

#33 ChaplinEdogg

Rookie

• 1 posts

Posted 22 November 2012 - 10:26 PM

yep same here! A trail mech will work fine, but when i try and launch a owned mech, the game closes with out warning. :rolleyes:

late
e

#34 FumingGorilla

• Pip
  • 15 posts

Posted 06 December 2012 - 11:13 PM

Crashing seems to be getting worse instead of better.Takes me 2 or 3 trys to get in a game other times it runs fine.

#35 TriumphFX

Rookie

• Moderate Giver
  • Moderate Giver
  • 2 posts

Posted 18 February 2013 - 12:16 PM

Mine crashes (screen freeze) about 75% of the time. Support, PLEASE FIX THIS! You will need to make some refunds soon. Some of us are paying customers...

#36 Galenit

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,198 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 18 February 2013 - 01:27 PM

Changed nothing on my system, but my game starts today to crash on starting a match with a c3 error about not matching expected bytes.

#37 jersey22

• PipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • 27 posts

Posted 25 February 2013 - 02:16 AM

same thing has been happening to me almost every game now, It seems like its getting worse as I play more!

#38 spikegif

Rookie

• 1 posts

Posted 25 February 2013 - 06:46 PM

i have had this same issue for a week now. It happens most games, 70%-90%

-Screen goes black.
-Back at home screen with no error or msg.
-Mech is shown as "Still InGame"
-Usually happens at the start of a gam

#39 Fr4ctal

• PipPip
  • 30 posts

Posted 25 February 2013 - 07:38 PM

View Postjersey22, on 25 February 2013 - 02:16 AM, said:

same thing has been happening to me almost every game now, It seems like its getting worse as I play more!

I am having the same problem. It happens very frequently, especially when using LRMs. Game is pretty much unplayable for me given that it crashes so frequently. When it does crash, the screen just freezes and the sound locks. I have to ctrl alt delete out of it and end the process. No error message pop up.

My rig...
i7 3770k
GTX 680
8GB ram

Programs running in the background are CorsairLink, Dropbox, Steam, Origin, Microsoft Security Essentials and MSI Afterburner (old version, 2.2.3, for voltage control). Using Windows 7 Pro 64 bit.

Edit: A little bit more info. When it freezes, it does so in the middle of a game. I have tried reinstalling the game and this has not fixed the issue.

Edited by Fr4ctal, 25 February 2013 - 08:33 PM.

#40 Trenchfoot321

Rookie

• 9 posts

Posted 26 February 2013 - 09:59 AM

Ok, I have these problems now once in awhile too. Usually only things running in the background are steam and itunes. No error, just a crash or a complete end of the program. Only common factor is it seems to occur when I'm going top speed in my Jenner F and fire a full medium laser broadside immediately after turning off infrared.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users