Headhunters Of Davion Want You! Pilots, Companies, Come Find A Home With Us.

380 replies to this topic

#1 Fantastic Ergo

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 242 posts
  • Google+: Link
  • LocationWolf City, Arc-Royale

Posted 05 November 2012 - 01:03 PM

Posted Image

Salute MechWarriors,

If you are looking for a fun team, which will give you a sense of home when you come play MWO, look no more.
1st HeadHunters of Davion RCT are welcoming new, veteran, casual and competitive pilots alike. We also have become home for some great companies and battalions who decided to make HHoD their home.

Come be part of something great.

1st HeadHunters of Davion RCT is a unit rich with tradition, Solid leadership, and has a relaxed and fun environment.
We are very organized and discipline in our drops and are always improving our tactics and training our pilots.
You will never play alone. We have pilots playing almost at all times of the day and in all age groups. We play many 12 mans through out the day.
We have competitive teams inside HHoD for those interested in taking their MechWarrior experience to the next level.

Our web page is
http://hhod.com .
If you would like to try us out, feel free to join us in TeamSpeak, the server address is:

ts3.hhod.com:7345
You will have a blast! Look for anyone with the (HHoD) tag, let them know you are interested on joining.
Have fun!

~
P.S. We have the best beer collection from the entire Inner Sphere.
~

Edited by Fantastic Ergo, 28 January 2014 - 07:22 AM.

#2 AA Yeti

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Philanthropist
  • Philanthropist
  • 194 posts
  • LocationNaperville, IL

Posted 05 November 2012 - 01:07 PM

Head Hunters of Davion is currently looking to fill ranks across all hours and time-zones.

A little bit of info on us,
  • We currently have over 526 active pilots, varying in skill level and play time.
  • We usually have at least four active drops going on at all times.
  • We train everyone that needs help defeating the learning curve of MW:O.
  • If you choose you can receive Lance Leader training, which includes the tools you will need to start a drop, communicate clear and precise direction to your fellow warriors, and the strategy to close the match.
  • Access to a huge Mech Lab which will help you to find a design to meet your needs.
  • Access to a TS3 Server.
What does HHoD expect from you?
  • Once a week we would love to see you in game, we like active pilots.
  • Good Attitude and treat others well, HONOR.
  • Willingness to follow orders and work with a team.
  • More in depth view of our Code of Conduct can be found here.
Stop by the HHoD Recruiter nearest you today and tell them that AA Yeti sent you!!!

If you have any questions feel free to Private Message me!!!!

Why Did I Join HHoD?
I needed a unit that would allow me to play 1 day a week while still taking itself in a serious and honorable way.

Name one thing that you love about HHoD:
I love being able to hop into a game at any given time of day.

EDIT: Updated pilot Count
EDIT: Updated Pilot Count: 11/24/2012 277
EDIT: Updated Pilot Count: 12/25/2012 343
EDIT: Updated Pilot Count: 07/24/2013 526

Edited by AA Yeti, 24 July 2013 - 04:36 AM.

#3 Allter

Rookie

• 6 posts

Posted 06 November 2012 - 12:21 PM

Hi, I'm new the game, in that I have just installed the game, and haven't played a second of it. That being said, I've read up on what I can on the game, and different mechs. And looked up the factions a little.

Davion seems to be my place of interest, and hoping to play my first few games with your squad. A) To find out more about you, and B ) looking for someone to help me get accustomed to the game, and even teach me.

I'm looking for a good group that likes to have fun, and doesn't make the game feel like work....that's what my actual job is for! I want to play with people who find blowing stuff up fun...in game of course, but what you do on your own time and out of game is between you and the cops!

Edited by Allter, 06 November 2012 - 12:21 PM.

#4 AA Yeti

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Philanthropist
  • Philanthropist
  • 194 posts
  • LocationNaperville, IL

Posted 07 November 2012 - 07:16 AM

View Postdal10, on 05 November 2012 - 01:45 PM, said:

just going to point out that the last thread for this was moved to mercs corps, so I would not be surprised if this gets merged to there as well. Preston's Lancers and Lowtax had the same thing happen, still waiting for the rangers to get all their threads merged, they have at least 4 that I know of.

edit: by rangers I mean the Skye variety, they got 2 in steiner 1 in fan fiction, and one in merc corps.

edit2: also note I am not douchebaggy enough to actually point out this thread to the mods, just warning you guys.

dal10: Thank you for looking out for us, I had already contacted a mod to let them know that the merged thread was obsolete before we went to create this one. (Some how the moderation tools had evaded me when I went to delete it). I see you have posted on both of our previous threads, why don't you come drop with us and stomp out some opponents? drop by our TS servers or add me in game, we will hook up.

Allter: We would love to have you join us! Come run a few drops with us and meet the guys, we usually have 20-40 players on at any given time so some one should be there to help you out and if for some odd reason they don't feel free to shoot me or Ergo a message, but I don't plan on that being any sort of issue. If you like what you see fill out an application on our website and we will get you processed and into a Lance!

Good Hunting Everyone!
<S>

#5 dal10

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Survivor
  • 4,525 posts
  • Locationsomewhere near a bucket of water and the gates of hell.

Posted 07 November 2012 - 07:21 AM

View PostAA Yeti, on 07 November 2012 - 07:16 AM, said:

dal10: Thank you for looking out for us, I had already contacted a mod to let them know that the merged thread was obsolete before we went to create this one. (Some how the moderation tools had evaded me when I went to delete it). I see you have posted on both of our previous threads, why don't you come drop with us and stomp out some opponents? drop by our TS servers or add me in game, we will hook up.

Allter: We would love to have you join us! Come run a few drops with us and meet the guys, we usually have 20-40 players on at any given time so some one should be there to help you out and if for some odd reason they don't feel free to shoot me or Ergo a message, but I don't plan on that being any sort of issue. If you like what you see fill out an application on our website and we will get you processed and into a Lance!

Good Hunting Everyone!
<S>

i only posted on one as a joke, but I comment everywhere, though I avoid flaming unless people deserve it.

#6 AA Yeti

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Philanthropist
  • Philanthropist
  • 194 posts
  • LocationNaperville, IL

Posted 07 November 2012 - 07:23 AM

View Postdal10, on 07 November 2012 - 07:21 AM, said:

i only posted on one as a joke, but I comment everywhere, though I avoid flaming unless people deserve it.

No biggie, look forward to seeing you on the field of battle!
<S>

#7 Fantastic Ergo

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 242 posts
  • LocationWolf City, Arc-Royale

Posted 09 November 2012 - 06:45 AM

Looking for Oceanic Players, come to House Davion team speak and check Us out!

#8 MavRCK

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 1,375 posts
  • LocationMontreal - Vancouver

Posted 09 November 2012 - 08:58 PM

Good pilots, solid teamwork. ;)

#9 RenegadeMaster

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 587 posts
  • LocationUSA's Caustic Valley: Arizona

Posted 13 November 2012 - 11:51 AM

I met an HHoD member, Kealios, in-person at MWO Community Day. After hearing about what it stood for, I liked its balanced approach between being for casual or hardcore pilots since I'm between the two extremes.
Since joining and being on Teamspeak, I have most enjoyed the camaraderie, whether its the team tactics, helping each other out with battles & mech builds, lance structure, or the decent nature of the fellow pilots.
I enjoy the MWO Universe more and am a better pilot thanks to HHoD.

#10 Chaldon

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Overlord
  • Overlord
  • 176 posts
  • LocationLeft behind as a smoking ruin on Tukayyid

Posted 14 November 2012 - 12:04 AM

I'm interested in joining & a daily player. Currently, I'm starting my Elite Jenners then will be able to move to a Centurion or one of the newer additions later this month. It's too bad that I missed the founders package but I'll make due.

Please keep an eye out for my application.

#11 AA Yeti

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Philanthropist
  • Philanthropist
  • 194 posts
  • LocationNaperville, IL

Posted 14 November 2012 - 08:27 AM

View PostChaldon, on 14 November 2012 - 12:04 AM, said:

I'm interested in joining & a daily player. Currently, I'm starting my Elite Jenners then will be able to move to a Centurion or one of the newer additions later this month. It's too bad that I missed the founders package but I'll make due.

Please keep an eye out for my application.

We most certainly will! Thanks for applying! Feel free to join us on Teamspeak for some drops while we process your application! We currently going through a major restructuring while we fill out our lances, and adding two more battalions to our roster. Looking forward to dropping with you!

#12 fxrsniper

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 234 posts
  • LocationEast Coast

Posted 15 November 2012 - 11:54 AM

If you are looking for a fun team, which will give you a sense of home when you come play MWO, look no more.
HeadHunters of Davion are welcoming new and veteran pilots, come be part of something great.
HeadHunters of Davion is a unit rich with tradition, Solid leadership, and has a relaxed and fun environment.
We are very organized and discipline in our drops and are always improving our tactics and training our pilots.
We have pilots playing almost at all times of the day and all age groups.
Our web page is http://mwo.enjin.com .
If you would like to try us out, feel free to join us at the House Davion team speak, the server address is 50.22.145.232:7345

#13 Quirouleboule

Rookie

• Bad Company
  • 6 posts
  • LocationQuébec

Posted 18 November 2012 - 06:28 AM

I just joined the HHoD and I think its a solid team. The recruiting is fluid, there always someone to answer your question and a fun code of conduct that help you immerse in the MWO world.
Congrat!

#14 Spartan075

Rookie

• 7 posts

Posted 18 November 2012 - 07:01 PM

Hello. I'd currently like to join, as I'm looking for a faction to converse with, gain friends, and kick tush.

I applied at the website, and am at your teamspeak channel if you want to have any further details.

But since I'm not looking to join mercs anymore, Ima pull my request(and it's info) from there and delete the post:

Name: Spartan075
Callsign: S-075(or Spart, whichever is quicker for you to type)
Timezone: GMT -7:00
Playstyle: Slow, steady, methodical
Roletype: Long range, pinpoint support
Preferred Weight: Medium
Favorite Chassis: Hunchback
Owned Mechs: Currently own one hunchback, which I'm slowly modifying to be a sort of sniper/close range combatant.
Experience: No mech experience beyond this game, but I have studied Tactics for a while.

I'm a player that has a low threshold for disorder an chaos, and prefers a nicely planned strategy.
My ping is normal, around 50-70, unless something is causing it to go up, which seldom happens.
I prefer hiding at the top of a hill away from the battle, striking from afar when possible, but I plan to keep my AC-20 for some close up work. Also adding two PPCs for that far range stuff.
]I'm willing to change my mech slightly if required, but not so much so that I'm placed out of my role.
Also, I'm extremely loyal to any commander or leader that deserves it, and will follow his or her orders to death, or having my legs and arms disabled.

Edited by Spartan075, 18 November 2012 - 07:06 PM.

#15 AA Yeti

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Philanthropist
  • Philanthropist
  • 194 posts
  • LocationNaperville, IL

Posted 19 November 2012 - 10:21 AM

View PostSpartan075, on 18 November 2012 - 07:01 PM, said:

Hello. I'd currently like to join, as I'm looking for a faction to converse with, gain friends, and kick tush.

I applied at the website, and am at your teamspeak channel if you want to have any further details.

But since I'm not looking to join mercs anymore, Ima pull my request(and it's info) from there and delete the post:

Name: Spartan075
Callsign: S-075(or Spart, whichever is quicker for you to type)
Timezone: GMT -7:00
Playstyle: Slow, steady, methodical
Roletype: Long range, pinpoint support
Preferred Weight: Medium
Favorite Chassis: Hunchback
Owned Mechs: Currently own one hunchback, which I'm slowly modifying to be a sort of sniper/close range combatant.
Experience: No mech experience beyond this game, but I have studied Tactics for a while.

I'm a player that has a low threshold for disorder an chaos, and prefers a nicely planned strategy.
My ping is normal, around 50-70, unless something is causing it to go up, which seldom happens.
I prefer hiding at the top of a hill away from the battle, striking from afar when possible, but I plan to keep my AC-20 for some close up work. Also adding two PPCs for that far range stuff.
]I'm willing to change my mech slightly if required, but not so much so that I'm placed out of my role.
Also, I'm extremely loyal to any commander or leader that deserves it, and will follow his or her orders to death, or having my legs and arms disabled.

Hi Spartan Thanks for your interest in HHoD!
I know we are what you are looking for! Please allow us some time to process your application in the mean time hang out with us on TS! Look forward to dropping with you!

#16 Eisenhorne

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Liquid Metal
  • Liquid Metal
  • 2,111 posts
  • LocationUpstate NY

Posted 19 November 2012 - 10:38 AM

Yea, these guys are solid. Played maybe 50-60 drops with em over the weekend. PartyProbe has a -scary- atlas build. Glad i wasn't on the receiving end of it!

#17 TalkPolite

• PipPipPip
  • The Ogre
  • 59 posts
  • LocationCalifornia

Posted 20 November 2012 - 02:03 PM

Win/loss K/D triple since I joined? HHoD for life!

#18 AA Yeti

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Philanthropist
  • Philanthropist
  • 194 posts
  • LocationNaperville, IL

Posted 24 November 2012 - 07:25 AM

Decided to check our roster this morning, we are officially up to 277 players! Which is very crazy since I feel like I have met everyone but I have only have 143 on my friends list in game!

Here is our a screen shot of our full roster!

Posted Image

#19 xX PUG Xx

• Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 1,721 posts
  • LocationThe other side of nowhere

Posted 26 November 2012 - 02:32 PM

After discovering MwO, I spent a little time checking through the recruitment forums and happened upon the Headhunters.

After reading throught the HHoD pages and links, I decided that they sounded like the type of Regiment I wanted to play with when the Community Gaming starts up.

After helping me to setup Teamspeak (new to PC gaming ^_^ ), I dropped with a full group of two lances. What a great experience, lots of help and advice. Proper teamwork and drop strategy. No more running around on your own, wondering what the blazes is going on.

Since I work nights my gaming time tends to vary. But due to the size of the Regiment and the varied locations of the members, I can always find a Drop to join.

If you are looking for a well organized, helpful and fun (especially fun to win :P). Then HHod are definetely worth a look.

xX PUG Xx

<s>

#20 Apoc1138

• 1,708 posts
  • LocationUK

Posted 28 November 2012 - 05:10 AM

+1 to all of the above

found HHoD kind of at random as I was looking for a less formal group to join as I wanted to group up but not have to contend with the public TS server and waiting around to join a group or deal with people spending 15 minutes rebuildiing their mech between rounds

wanted to declare for Davion and had a look at the regiments list, contacted a few and HHoD were the quickest and friendliest to respond and seem to have several drops running 24/7 which is handy for me as I tend to drop on at fairly unsociable hours for either UK/EU or USA gamers, but there's always someone on to drop with

I get the impression that they are willing and able to run formal type sessions, but they also place only minor and very reasonable expectations on people when joining, with the option to get more involved should you choose to

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users