- - - - -

Game Not Starting

55 replies to this topic

#1 SHADOWBLOOD777

Rookie

• 6 posts

Posted 07 November 2012 - 09:00 AM

Hey guys

after i installed the game i want to start it but there comes a window and it says

There was an error while testing your internet connection-no connection was detected

but my internet is running i don t know whats the problem
i start the pc again and i install the game again and again but always the same problem :)

hope you can help me

my computer: CPU: AMD Phenom II X4 955
Mainbord: MSI 870-C45 7599-050R
DDR: Corsair PC1600 4GB
GPU: Nvidia 660 GTX

I got all new drivers my software is up to date Dx9, Nvidia, Net Framework und Microsoft Visual C++
I don t know why the game say that I don t have an internet connection ???? I´m online ^^

Thx

Edited by SHADOWBLOOD777, 07 November 2012 - 12:58 PM.

#2 Watchit

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Veteran Founder
  • Veteran Founder
  • 2,235 posts
  • LocationOrlando

Posted 08 November 2012 - 05:21 AM

Where are you trying to connect from? What country?

#3 SHADOWBLOOD777

Rookie

• 6 posts

Posted 08 November 2012 - 08:24 AM

Germany near Würzburg
and I´m not connected with w-lan my pc is direktly connected with my router

#4 Egomane

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,163 posts

Posted 08 November 2012 - 08:31 AM

Do you have a firewall running on your PC (windows network firewall or third party software) or your router?

What type of router do you use (Fritzbox, Telekom Speedport, other)?

#5 SHADOWBLOOD777

Rookie

• 6 posts

Posted 08 November 2012 - 09:14 AM

Telekom speedport W 723 V Typ B
i try again and disable the firewall

#6 SHADOWBLOOD777

Rookie

• 6 posts

Posted 08 November 2012 - 09:18 AM

same issue
not work even without firewall and virus program :/

#7 Egomane

• 8,163 posts

Posted 08 November 2012 - 12:11 PM

Could you check if you have any port redirects active on your router?

If you don't know were to look for that, you will find them at: Sicherheit/Filterfunktion.
To make sure that everything get through the setting should be "Ungefiltert". If there is a filter active, it might block a port used by MW:O. If the same issue persists after disabling a possible filter, please reactivate it. It might be there for a reason. If the game works after disabling a possible filter, you got your solution.

If that does not do the trick, please contact support at support@mwomercs.com.

It does sound like the problem is on your end, as there is no one else I know, that has problems connecting from germany. If the problem persists, even after contacting the support of MW:O you might want to try contacting the Telekom to check your connection.

#8 Tile

Rookie

• 2 posts

Posted 08 November 2012 - 01:41 PM

Same problem here. No internet found... I am trying too connect from Serbia 10mb speed i instals in 10 sec but when try to download no internet problem. Tryed with fw but still same problem

Edited by Tile, 08 November 2012 - 01:45 PM.

#9 Stickjock

• Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 2,687 posts
  • LocationPetal, MS

Posted 08 November 2012 - 01:48 PM

Suggest an email to support@mwomercs.com and see what they say...

#10 Tile

Rookie

• 2 posts

Posted 08 November 2012 - 01:48 PM

ok ty

#11 Watchit

• Veteran Founder
  • Veteran Founder
  • 2,235 posts
  • LocationOrlando

Posted 08 November 2012 - 02:51 PM

Also, please note there are currently only servers in North America at the time, so having trouble connecting or poor connections from European countries should be expected.

#12 Zechs Deluca

• Pip
  • The Territorial
  • The Territorial
  • 12 posts

Posted 08 November 2012 - 03:09 PM

I am north america getting the same error

#13 Egomane

• 8,163 posts

Posted 08 November 2012 - 03:21 PM

Ok, now it starts to sound like a problem with the client.

#14 betyarkorte

Rookie

• 1 posts
  • LocationHungary

Posted 09 November 2012 - 05:28 AM

Hi MWs!

I was very happy when yesterday downloaded the beta software, looking eagerly forward, but then, right after patching, clicking "PLAY" I have to disappoint. MWOClient.exe says the following System error:
"The program can't start because XINPUT1_3.dll is missing from your computer. Try reinstalling the program to fix this problem."

I've read a bit after it, this message is about the lack of a DirectX component. But I've the latest, DX11 version with my Win7 (checked with dxdiag). So please give me some advice what to do. Same problem at anybody?

T.I.
from Hungary

#15 minitt

Rookie

• 1 posts

Posted 09 November 2012 - 06:17 AM

Hello,

I am from Bangladesh. When I press Launch on top right side, a yellow box says" Searching" then the client goes into full screen mode yet few seconds later comes back to client home screen.

Is this because of geographic distance? or something else?

I have my firewall turned off already. Still it goes no where.

Can anyone post the address of server?It would help to test my connection latency.

Regards,
minitt

#16 Egomane

• 8,163 posts

Posted 09 November 2012 - 06:17 AM

@betyarkorte
Please install DirectX 9.0c!

No need to uninstall DX11, they will coexist on your system.

@minitt
Geographic distance is no factor. You may get a high ping but that shouldn't prevent you from playing. There are currently players from all over the world playing.

You might want to check your drivers and ingame graphical settings. You might also want to check your systems error logs for possible reports.

Edited by Egomane, 09 November 2012 - 06:22 AM.

#17 Mike McSullivan

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Raider
  • The Raider
  • 556 posts
  • LocationHannover, Germany

Posted 09 November 2012 - 08:51 AM

View PostSHADOWBLOOD777, on 07 November 2012 - 09:00 AM, said:

Hey guys

after i installed the game i want to start it but there comes a window and it says

There was an error while testing your internet connection-no connection was detected

but my internet is running i don t know whats the problem
i start the pc again and i install the game again and again but always the same problem :lol:

hope you can help me

my computer: CPU: AMD Phenom II X4 955
Mainbord: MSI 870-C45 7599-050R
DDR: Corsair PC1600 4GB
GPU: Nvidia 660 GTX

I got all new drivers my software is up to date Dx9, Nvidia, Net Framework und Microsoft Visual C++
I don t know why the game say that I don t have an internet connection ???? I´m online ^^

Thx

i had connection problem today too (hannover, northern germany)
forum was not working (like on a patch day), the game told me it cannot start because of network issues.
Additionally some, not all, internet pages couldnt be connected. Steam, for example crashed with a networkerror too.
also, some telekom-hosted webpages didnt work.
After some checking, kabeldeutschland (my provider) told me that they had some network issues all over germany.
in the mean while it seems as those problems are solved.

Schönen Abend noch :)

#18 SHADOWBLOOD777

Rookie

• 6 posts

Posted 11 November 2012 - 12:24 PM

i got this mail from the support i follow the steps he told me and at this moment the game is running and patch is complete

Please open the following ports on your router:
TCP 45461
TCP 45464
UDP 21000 to 30000
To start, open the Control Panel > Internet Options > Click on the "Delete..." button in the General Tab and tick all the options except for the first one (Preserve Favorites Website Data) and Click on Delete.
On the Internet Option window, click the "Advanced" tab and then click on the "Reset..." button, tick the Delete Personal settings and then click on Reset.
Once that is done, open your browser and make sure your version of Java is updated by downloading the installer here: http://www.java.com/en/ and proceed to its installation.
Then clear your browser's cache and make sure your default browser is not set to private mode.
Once done, please make sure to completely shut down your Firewall and Anti-virus and try again to patch the game.

#19 SHADOWBLOOD777

Rookie

• 6 posts

Posted 11 November 2012 - 02:30 PM

fall abgeschlossen :)

#20 Lexx

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Clamps
  • The Clamps
  • 740 posts
  • LocationSlung below a mech's arm shooting nothing but dirt

Posted 13 November 2012 - 07:33 AM

View PostSHADOWBLOOD777, on 11 November 2012 - 12:24 PM, said:

i got this mail from the support i follow the steps he told me and at this moment the game is running and patch is complete

Please open the following ports on your router:
TCP 45461
TCP 45464
UDP 21000 to 30000
To start, open the Control Panel > Internet Options > Click on the "Delete..." button in the General Tab and tick all the options except for the first one (Preserve Favorites Website Data) and Click on Delete.
On the Internet Option window, click the "Advanced" tab and then click on the "Reset..." button, tick the Delete Personal settings and then click on Reset.
Once that is done, open your browser and make sure your version of Java is updated by downloading the installer here: http://www.java.com/en/ and proceed to its installation.
Then clear your browser's cache and make sure your default browser is not set to private mode.
Once done, please make sure to completely shut down your Firewall and Anti-virus and try again to patch the game.

I just bought a new PC and installed MWO and I am getting the same error,

I tried what Shadowblood said to do and reinstalled, but it didn't seem to help at all.

*edit*

I did a search on the error I was getting and found out all I needed to do was download DirectX 9 and install that.

Even though I have a new PC with DX11, MWO needs DX9 installed to play.

Edited by Lexx, 13 November 2012 - 08:21 AM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users