Blackheart MekTek

14 replies to this topic

#1 plodder

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 995 posts
  • Locationbetwixt the seen and heard, underneath the upperhanded, above the underhanded. Sunlit with a cloudy background.

Posted 18 April 2012 - 07:58 PM

I am looking for a good image I can use of a Blackheart Like in MW4 mercs MekTek, Thanks uncle danno

#2 Agent Cooper

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 437 posts
  • Locationbottom left of canaduh

Posted 18 April 2012 - 08:21 PM

A couple of good shots on this page.
http://www.mechwarri...=4849&start=135
course you could also download this paper plan and then look at it from all sides.

#3 BLaaR

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 264 posts
  • LocationSouth Africa

Posted 18 April 2012 - 10:21 PM

As agent_cooper pointed out .....

why do you want screen shots, if you can have the actual model view. I have released the BlackHeart paper model some time ago. You can use the PDO file to view the model to your heats content. The model was not remodeled by me, it is the actual in game model that the creator insidious shared with me.

Check it out.

The model is available from my MediaFire page :
http://www.mediafire.../?0sexct8u86nk9

#4 plodder

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 995 posts
  • Locationbetwixt the seen and heard, underneath the upperhanded, above the underhanded. Sunlit with a cloudy background.

Posted 19 April 2012 - 06:49 PM

View Postagent_cooper, on 18 April 2012 - 08:21 PM, said:

A couple of good shots on this page.
http://www.mechwarri...=4849&start=135
course you could also download this paper plan and then look at it from all sides.

Thanks!

View PostBLaaR, on 18 April 2012 - 10:21 PM, said:

As agent_cooper pointed out .....

why do you want screen shots, if you can have the actual model view. I have released the BlackHeart paper model some time ago. You can use the PDO file to view the model to your heats content. The model was not remodeled by me, it is the actual in game model that the creator insidious shared with me.

Check it out.

The model is available from my MediaFire page :
http://www.mediafire.../?0sexct8u86nk9

I just want to make a signiture with one, I thought I searched the art forum for one, and if an artist is here that would not mind me using it, that would be great. I will look at it, thanks uncle danno
P.S. I think the Blackheart has a liquidity feeling of misting death made solid in the Blackheart as we see it. Dark and terrible beauty, nice!

#5 Insidious

Rookie

• 8 posts

Posted 19 April 2012 - 07:17 PM

get some one to colour that for you, for my knowledge is lacking in that area. Posted Image

Edited by Insidious, 19 April 2012 - 07:20 PM.

#6 plodder

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 995 posts

Posted 19 April 2012 - 07:47 PM

View PostInsidious, on 19 April 2012 - 07:17 PM, said:

get some one to colour that for you, for my knowledge is lacking in that area. Posted Image

YES!!!!!! Most cool and awesome Blackheart!! Thanks!!! uncle danno

#7 BLaaR

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 264 posts
  • LocationSouth Africa

Posted 19 April 2012 - 09:28 PM

What a superb drawing of the Black Heart ........... now the MWO painters can paint that up and post some re-painted art. Can't wait to see what they come up with.

#8 Der BruzZzler von Wiesndoof

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 1,494 posts
  • LocationAm Grill

Posted 20 April 2012 - 09:59 AM

The Black Heart is a real sexy mech.

#9 plodder

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 995 posts

Posted 20 April 2012 - 08:19 PM

View PostBLaaR, on 19 April 2012 - 09:28 PM, said:

What a superb drawing of the Black Heart ........... now the MWO painters can paint that up and post some re-painted art. Can't wait to see what they come up with.

I doubt they will do a Blackheart untill the Clans come if ever. Not Canon I heard...

View PostThe_Birdeater, on 20 April 2012 - 09:59 AM, said:

The Black Heart is a real sexy mech.

What respect ya don't give her, she'll take!!! and yes, look good while doin it :D !

P.S. Nice signiture there fella

Edited by plodder, 20 April 2012 - 08:20 PM.

#10 LordDeathStrike

• The Merciless
  • The Merciless
  • 1,456 posts
  • LocationBanished from nearly every world of the Inner Sphere on suspicions of being an assassin.

Posted 20 April 2012 - 08:27 PM

i like how the blackhearts arm gun ammo clips are totally exposed, 1 good hit and boom, arm gone even with case! seriously who builds the arms so skinny that the ammo is exposed?!

#11 Ironhawk

• Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 1,333 posts
  • LocationMontreal

Posted 21 April 2012 - 03:45 AM

View PostLordDeathStrike, on 20 April 2012 - 08:27 PM, said:

i like how the blackhearts arm gun ammo clips are totally exposed, 1 good hit and boom, arm gone even with case! seriously who builds the arms so skinny that the ammo is exposed?!

I have to agree. Also, the upper legs seem frail on that model. Otherwise, great style! Kudos for the artist's patience in working in s/w lineart.

#12 plodder

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 995 posts

Posted 21 April 2012 - 07:29 AM

View PostLordDeathStrike, on 20 April 2012 - 08:27 PM, said:

No boom with gauss ammo. it is a coil gun, right?

But you are right, they are exposed, but, go ahead, focus fire on my weapons, see your buddy take me out, cause your mech is on the ground, mud seeping into you smashed cockpit :D ...LOL

#13 plodder

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 995 posts

Posted 21 April 2012 - 07:36 AM

Black Heart Production information Manufacturer Class Heavy Technical specifications Mass 70 Tons tons Chassis Armor Engine Speed 73.22 km/h km/h Jump Jets Armament And do you see her swiftness? Imagine your medium with this much firepower. Sure your awesome may take me, but it will come down to skill, not the mech in open ground, In my almost humble opinion.

Also, anyone have any picks of painted Blackhearts? Did anyone here play this mech on MW4 mercs, MekTek?

#14 Spiralcrisis

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Philanthropist
  • Philanthropist
  • 207 posts
  • LocationI'm not sure I want to know.

Posted 21 April 2012 - 07:48 AM

View Postplodder, on 21 April 2012 - 07:29 AM, said:

No boom with gauss ammo. it is a coil gun, right?

But you are right, they are exposed, but, go ahead, focus fire on my weapons, see your buddy take me out, cause your mech is on the ground, mud seeping into you smashed cockpit :D ...LOL

If the Gauss Rifle gets hit, the weapon itself goes off like an ammo explosion from the stored energy in the coils.

#15 plodder

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 995 posts

Posted 21 April 2012 - 06:34 PM

ahhh, i c. never had that happen before.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users