285 replies to this topic

#281 Hoshi Toranaga

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 435 posts
  • LocationAround

Posted 13 November 2012 - 07:53 AM

When will PPC models be balanced and become useful?

#282 Koningswulf

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Elite Founder
  • 184 posts
  • Google+: Link
  • LocationSweden

Posted 13 November 2012 - 08:03 AM

I have asked this several times now but no answer, so can you please at least comment this! I have seen several similiar posts.
Will we founders be stuck with our standard variant mechs or will we be able to change to another mech type when they are incoporated into the game? For free or for MC money or something?
I am very sure many of us wont use the old founders mech when the new mech types arrive and it sort make the bonus achived by buying the founder mechs void, and that would be a shame.

I am really looking forward to new mechs after having played all the old ones, can you please give a upcoming list in what order they are coming and estimated time, that would be swell so we had something to look forward too!

Are you working on re-spawning mech that lose connection in the game? While DC the mech can be targeted but dont do anything, like it works in most other game, this really should be helpfull to conter the very annoying DCs in matches.

What are the pulse lasers good for? Compared to the normal laser it has +1/+2 ton, 1/2 range and much more heat??? All for +1 in damage, it just doesnt make sense. What is it that make them any good compared to the laser?
They should be equal weight have 1/2 range and more heat for +1dam to be viable at best. I think unless I am missing something here that are not written down. Care to explain this?

Good work with the hot patch fixing LRm+ artemis, seems much better now but it seems the srm+ artemis doesnt make any difference, is that so or I am missing something here?

Please, in the mech lab can you add so you see how many ammo rounds you have equiped, not just the ton but the actual amount of ammo rounds on the mech?

Please, in the mech lab can you add so you see how many slots are equoed and how many are left?

Please, in the mech lab can you add a button to remove all equipment from a mech, would be very usefill when you are reequiping a mech?

Please, in the mech lab can we expect to see descriptions for weapons and equipment soon?
That is very much needed.

What are the point of the command consul equipment???

I hope you really take the time and answer as many questions you can, it is really helpfull for the moral in the IS :-)

Edited by Koningswulf, 13 November 2012 - 08:13 AM.

#283 Smoove

• PipPipPip
  • The Ironclad
  • The Ironclad
  • 64 posts
  • LocationOntario, Canada

Posted 13 November 2012 - 08:12 AM

View PostAsakara, on 08 November 2012 - 10:26 AM, said:

When will jump jets be fixed so that more than one matters please?

To expand on this, if more than one matters, what affect will it have?
  • JJ last longer (i.e. jump farther/higher)?
  • Faster recharge?
  • JJ movement is faster?
  • More/less heat?

#284 Harabec Weathers

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 277 posts
  • LocationOlympus Mons, Mars

Posted 13 November 2012 - 08:49 AM

View PostMonsoon, on 12 November 2012 - 08:14 PM, said:

Question #2: In the old FAQ page we had this:

I was wondering if you had any idea if this annoucement were still coming? I'll be happy with many of the Reseen (though not that gods-awful Reseen Locust.)

Posted Image

View PostDraco Argentum, on 12 November 2012 - 11:16 PM, said:

Q: Given that 80% of players don't like the Mech XP system (Poll) can you share something of your plans for the Mech XP system's future?

What about all those people who play any game and never visit the official forums? Ever heard of the concept of the vocal minority?

View PostVelah, on 13 November 2012 - 12:50 AM, said:

3. AFAIK, maximum available engines only limited by mech tonnage, so why Jenners (35tons) able to put 300 engines, while Raven 2 series only limited to 245 and 3L to 295 engines?

Their netcode falls to pieces if a mech moves faster than 150kph currently, so they've limited the engines a mech can mount (also so you don't get assault mechs running nearly 120+ kph). They've got plans to fix the code eventually.

Edited by Harabec Weathers, 13 November 2012 - 08:49 AM.

#285 Garth Erlam

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,756 posts
  • Facebook: Link
  • YouTube: Link
  • LocationVancouver, BC

Posted 13 November 2012 - 08:57 AM

Closing this now - thanks for your questions everyone!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users