MechWarrior Youtube Videos

2 replies to this topic

#1 Magnificent Bastard

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 542 posts
  • LocationInner Sphere

Posted 28 April 2012 - 06:37 AM

Greetings fellow Mech Enthusiasts,

During this waiting period for Open Beta a lot of us have been playing MechWarrior 4 and/or Living Legends to train and just have fun. Recently I have started recording some of the Gray Death Legion's matches for my own enjoyment but I'd like to encourage the community to do the same. If there is enough interest in this maybe we can setup some sort of video contest but for now I have nothing more to give you than kudos and a +1 on the forum.

At the time of this post I only have two videos up on Youtube (with more on the way) and I'm certainly no expert. I'd like to see what the community can produce. Recording in-game footage is relatively easy and the resulting videos will help raise general awareness of how awesome MechWarrior is. ;)

Sincerely,

Magnificent *******

#2 Magnificent Bastard

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 542 posts
  • LocationInner Sphere

Posted 29 April 2012 - 05:50 PM

I usually avoid bumping threads but are people just uninterested in this idea? Or is it because I didn't post an example video? I avoided doing that in the OP because I didn't want people to think I am just pimping my channel... I would genuinely like to see what videos people can come up with.

The latest video I recorded is actually against AI. I don't intend to upload non-pvp videos but I made this as a sort of response to a different video on youtube. If nothing else the video does a good job of showing how much the AI in MW4 sucks.

Sorry about the intro bit that shows the mech lab. I just wanted to show that I'm in a TRO Jenner which means it is severly lacking in armor compared to a stock MW4 Jenner.

#3 Helmer

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Stone Cold
  • 3,272 posts
  • LocationColumbus, Ga

Posted 30 April 2012 - 01:38 PM

There are numerous MWLL videos on Youtube I love watching, and could link here. They're not *mine*, so I haven't .

My hope is eventually there is a recording feature in MWO and we see threads like this flourish,

Nice videos.

Cheers.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users