Recruitment- Skye Rangers Brigade Wants You!

711 replies to this topic

#701 Arturus

• Legendary Founder
  • Phoenix Overlord
  • Phoenix Overlord
  • 473 posts
  • LocationSummer, Skye Federation

Posted 03 November 2014 - 07:56 PM

Thanks for the recruitment bumps, guys!

The SR (SRoT in game) is recruiting aspiring Steiner-affiliated pilots on Terra...We have a lot to offer so please check us out and if you are so inclined, Enlist!

#702 Greyfoxx

• Elite Founder
  • The Ironclad
  • The Ironclad
  • 17 posts

Posted 06 November 2014 - 11:43 AM

Skye Rangers are recruiting. We are looking for all types of mechwarriors. We range from competitive to casual across all time zones. www.skye-rangers.net

#703 Zeece

• Veteran Founder
  • 179 posts
  • Google+: Link
  • Twitter: Link
  • LocationAustin, TX

Posted 10 November 2014 - 10:28 AM

If you are looking for a unit that has it all you should .. Competitive teams, Causual, Small group, Large Group.. RP and NON RP.

Over 300 members mean there is always someone to play with.

Check us out www.skye-rangers.net

#704 Arturus

• Legendary Founder
  • Phoenix Overlord
  • Phoenix Overlord
  • 473 posts
  • LocationSummer, Skye Federation

Posted 11 November 2014 - 07:11 PM

Posted Image

#705 MrDoggss

• Elite Founder
  • 249 posts
  • LocationDecatur, IL

Posted 13 November 2014 - 10:06 AM

Community warfare is close! Join a group that is ready and able. The Skye Rangers are always accepting new members. Join now!

#706 MrDoggss

• Elite Founder
  • 249 posts
  • LocationDecatur, IL

Posted 14 November 2014 - 03:11 PM

Posted Image

#707 BlueWaffles

Rookie

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 17 November 2014 - 09:22 PM

Hi Guys :) My friend and I are looking for a clan to drop with. A clan thats organized and can produce those wins. A few questions. 1. Is there room for my friend and i? 2. What days and time do you drop? We are both experienced players in MWO and just want to step it up from pug grouping.

#708 Zeece

• Veteran Founder
  • 179 posts
  • Google+: Link
  • Twitter: Link
  • LocationAustin, TX

Posted 18 November 2014 - 04:43 AM

View PostBlueWaffles, on 17 November 2014 - 09:22 PM, said:

Hi Guys :) My friend and I are looking for a clan to drop with. A clan thats organized and can produce those wins. A few questions. 1. Is there room for my friend and i? 2. What days and time do you drop? We are both experienced players in MWO and just want to step it up from pug grouping.

There is always room for more with the Rangers!

The Major of the Unit is EU and US based so we have to main large unit drop times. EU Evenings(Headed by the 25th Regiment) and US Evenings(Usually led by the 1st(World Rank 10) or 17th Regiments). There is almost always atleast one or two 10 or 12 mans dropping in both those timeszones along with a host of smaller 2 - 4 man lances. While most of these are 'for fun' our definition of for fun is generally a little more serious and the Comms come alive with organized chatter as soon as the drop begin.

Competition Drops are dictated the individual contest but are usually on Tuesday,Wednesday and Thursdays. The training for those drops is set up Greyfoxx who is our Tactics Officers who also evaluates each pilot to find their place in the Comp Team.

We are sitting at over 330 members so in the end we are big enough to have something for everybody.

Hope to see yah around

#709 Eclair Farron

• Legendary Founder
  • 83 posts
  • Facebook: Link
  • LocationLyran territory of course!

Posted 18 November 2014 - 06:40 AM

I like your recruitement thread here! Good look with it.

#710 MrDoggss

• Elite Founder
  • 249 posts
  • LocationDecatur, IL

Posted 18 November 2014 - 09:56 AM

Thank you Eclair Farron! We are proud of our brigade and it's members. Great bunch of people!

For BlueWaffles, come check out the site at www.skye-rangers.net and see what's up. :)

#711 Eclair Farron

• Legendary Founder
  • 83 posts
  • Facebook: Link
  • LocationLyran territory of course!

Posted 18 November 2014 - 11:28 AM

View PostMrDoggss, on 18 November 2014 - 09:56 AM, said:

Thank you Eclair Farron! We are proud of our brigade and it's members. Great bunch of people!

For BlueWaffles, come check out the site at www.skye-rangers.net and see what's up. :)

Nice, thanks for the invetation! Will stop by soon.

#712 MrDoggss

• Elite Founder
  • 249 posts
  • LocationDecatur, IL

Posted 19 November 2014 - 10:54 PM

The Skye Ranger patch. Artwork, original stories, and lots of other member created stuff! Much more than just a gaming group!

Posted Image

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users