Fan Videos

Video

1325 replies to this topic

#821 Satan n stuff

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Urban Commando
  • Urban Commando
  • 3,508 posts
  • LocationLooking right at you, lining up my shot.

Posted 30 March 2016 - 12:52 AM

View PostKjudoon, on 29 March 2016 - 02:17 PM, said:

If I may give one pointer, when you're dancing with another squirrel start turning before you shoot so you can compensate for the movement, if you shoot and then turn you'll throw your aim off target.

#822 Gemini Bull

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Civil Servant
  • Civil Servant
  • 203 posts
  • Google+: Link
  • Facebook: Link
  • Twitter: Link
  • Twitch: Link
  • LocationRegina, Saskatchewan, Canada

Posted 31 March 2016 - 12:50 PM

Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image https://youtu.be/3-U5IbRIAxo

#823 Pariah Devalis

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Clan Cat
  • The Clan Cat
  • 7,655 posts
  • LocationAboard the NCS True Path

Posted 07 April 2016 - 07:20 PM

LastKhan and Lucian Nostra join up with me on this one. You might have noticed I had a bit of gap between MWO vids. Well... I took a short break. For sanity. This is what usually happens when I come back from a break, though. My inability to just roll over and easily die rears its ugly head again. :3

View PostGemini Bull, on 31 March 2016 - 12:50 PM, said:

LOL. Based on that Locust, I think you'd enjoy my Gatler. Though my suggestion is to try and keep some of the in game audio. Music as garnish, not main course. :P

Edited by Pariah Devalis, 07 April 2016 - 07:24 PM.

#824 Gemini Bull

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Civil Servant
  • Civil Servant
  • 203 posts

Posted 08 April 2016 - 07:28 AM

Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image
https://youtu.be/3W3ePbZmt-Y

#825 Gemini Bull

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Civil Servant
  • Civil Servant
  • 203 posts

Posted 10 April 2016 - 10:29 AM

Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image

https://youtu.be/0970ouMdOdU

#826 PyckenZot

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Mercenary Rank 7
  • Mercenary Rank 7
  • 870 posts
  • LocationAnderlecht, Belgium

Posted 10 April 2016 - 01:10 PM

This game is to showcase the absolute power of the LCT-1V(P). Bar the initial engagement (I was scouting) the little bugger was in the thick of it the whole time. Letting its overpowered LPL loose on whatever target that came along. The battle was close and in the endgame only the cored LCT remained,... vs. a cored TBR,...

I will let you watch to see how it turned out!

Be warned. It will take 12 minutes of your life as I haven't cut out a single part of the drop. To make the waste more bearable, some music has been added.

Skip to 5.34 for the brawl
Skip to 8.09 for the 1vs1

Enjoy! We certainly did!

The final song blocks the video in Germany. I'll upload a new one later to accomodate those Dudes

Edited by PyckenZot, 10 April 2016 - 01:19 PM.

#827 Pariah Devalis

• The Clan Cat
  • The Clan Cat
  • 7,655 posts

Posted 11 April 2016 - 01:34 PM

SHAMEFUR!! YOU BRING DISH HONORU TO FAMARY!

#828 Pariah Devalis

• The Clan Cat
  • The Clan Cat
  • 7,655 posts

Posted 12 April 2016 - 10:17 AM

T1 Pugging is serious business. I love my little bullet hose!

Edited by Pariah Devalis, 12 April 2016 - 10:17 AM.

#829 GutterBoy5

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 375 posts
  • LocationAdelaide,south australia

Posted 13 April 2016 - 05:58 PM

https://youtu.be/ZshH72cCuEU

#830 Pariah Devalis

• The Clan Cat
  • The Clan Cat
  • 7,655 posts

Posted 17 April 2016 - 08:57 AM

Kanajashi and Galse join me for this. Kana took his Macro'd quad AC2 Rifleman for a spin. Me? Aquila, the Ebon Jaguar, for the reliable heavy dakka. I cannot help but find the team's composition ironic, as it is made up mostly of Dracs and Nova Cats working together. Also, at 1:47, you can see Kanajashi's Rifleman going full bore. Posted Image Dat macro tho.

Edited by Pariah Devalis, 17 April 2016 - 08:57 AM.

#831 Pariah Devalis

• The Clan Cat
  • The Clan Cat
  • 7,655 posts

Posted 17 April 2016 - 09:15 AM

Had a little audio issue at the very end, but almost nothing was lost. For those observing for educational purposes, pay CLOSE ATTENTION to both the Gauss weapon groupings around my reticule, as well as how I would "pulse" them to counter enemy mechs who were trying to ridge hump. Doing this means your rifles are more likely to be charged the moment they breach cover, and vastly reduces the time needed to get a shot off on an evasive target like that.

I had intended to stay near the rear of the team and provide support, but when assault mechs flanked the team I suddenly found myself in a knife fight with a brawl oriented Atlas in my Gauss Ebon Jaguar. He made a mistake in overheating himself. I made a mistake in not double backing to throw off his prediction of where I was going to go. Both of us were careful to utilize armor rolling and limb shielding, and seeing him use that technique immediately alerted me that he was a pilot with good technique.

#832 Pariah Devalis

• The Clan Cat
  • The Clan Cat
  • 7,655 posts

Posted 18 April 2016 - 07:54 AM

Busted out my one and only LRM boat. It isn't a playstyle I prefer, but, when I bring out LRMs, I do them differently. Unfortunately. Unfortunate that it IS different to the way normal LRM pilots tend to play.

Rule one of LRMing "Pariah Style" is make your mech self-supporting. That is to say, make sure your LRM platform can obtain its own locks and can at least put up a little fight if it gets pushed on. Rule two is to try and strike from unexpected angles. Rule three? Rule three is not being afraid to operate at danger close ranges. Even IS LRMs work at 181 meters, so you might as well make damned sure your LRMs will hit.

I have two videos linked here. One is more of a reaquaintence run, but shows how a self-sufficient LRM platform can be its own scout and ensure its own reliable missile locks. Note that at the beginning, we had the other type of LRM pilot on the team. The Typical one. The "get locks" type. Freebirth, please. Get your own damned locks, LRM boats:

The second video is more a focus on striking from unexpected angles with an LRM platform. The Shadow Cat is an ideal platform for it, due to the ECM allowing it a degree of stealth. If the enemy expects LRM fire from the front lines, they'll put cover in front of them. If the LRM fire is coming from the sides or behind them, however? You just neutralized their cover entirely.

Edit: just for you, Khan

Edited by Pariah Devalis, 18 April 2016 - 10:22 AM.

#833 LastKhan

Defender of Star League

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Vicious
  • The Vicious
  • 1,346 posts
  • LocationIn Dropship DogeCafe

Posted 18 April 2016 - 10:37 AM

View PostPariah Devalis, on 18 April 2016 - 07:54 AM, said:

Busted out my one and only LRM boat. It isn't a playstyle I prefer, but, when I bring out LRMs, I do them differently. Unfortunately. Unfortunate that it IS different to the way normal LRM pilots tend to play.

Rule one of LRMing "Pariah Style" is make your mech self-supporting. That is to say, make sure your LRM platform can obtain its own locks and can at least put up a little fight if it gets pushed on. Rule two is to try and strike from unexpected angles. Rule three? Rule three is not being afraid to operate at danger close ranges. Even IS LRMs work at 181 meters, so you might as well make damned sure your LRMs will hit.

I have two videos linked here. One is more of a reaquaintence run, but shows how a self-sufficient LRM platform can be its own scout and ensure its own reliable missile locks. Note that at the beginning, we had the other type of LRM pilot on the team. The Typical one. The "get locks" type. Freebirth, please. Get your own damned locks, LRM boats:

The second video is more a focus on striking from unexpected angles with an LRM platform. The Shadow Cat is an ideal platform for it, due to the ECM allowing it a degree of stealth. If the enemy expects LRM fire from the front lines, they'll put cover in front of them. If the LRM fire is coming from the sides or behind them, however? You just neutralized their cover entirely.

Edit: just for you, Khan

some good old Lurm fu action.

#834 Pariah Devalis

• The Clan Cat
  • The Clan Cat
  • 7,655 posts

Posted 18 April 2016 - 08:05 PM

View PostLastKhan, on 18 April 2016 - 10:37 AM, said:

some good old Lurm fu action.

Yes, well...

Posted Image

#835 Kjudoon

• Rage
  • Rage
  • 7,636 posts
  • LocationWisconsin

Posted 23 April 2016 - 11:17 PM

Had to pull the original. Now I have new software and am going back and cleaning out about 500 gigs of game footage... yes that much and finding a few gems worth posting. But as I said, thanks to an artist pulling all her songs and blocking their use, I had to redo this one. I think the new music works better. Posted Image

Edited by Kjudoon, 23 April 2016 - 11:17 PM.

#836 Kjudoon

• Rage
  • Rage
  • 7,636 posts
  • LocationWisconsin

Posted 24 April 2016 - 11:45 PM

More like this to come.

#837 Pariah Devalis

• The Clan Cat
  • The Clan Cat
  • 7,655 posts

Posted 26 April 2016 - 10:18 AM

Testing out the new heat of C-ERPPC.

#838 Pariah Devalis

• The Clan Cat
  • The Clan Cat
  • 7,655 posts

Posted 27 April 2016 - 03:24 PM

Super-short, 10 second video:

The entire team died in the space of 30 seconds. It was ridiculous. We got chased down, both of us in 2xERPPC Shadow Cats. At least we could die in style! Both of us pulled a 180-degree jump shot to the CT of the pursuing FIrestarter. Even though he got the killing blow, it felt pretty damned satisfying!

#839 LastKhan

Defender of Star League

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Vicious
  • The Vicious
  • 1,346 posts
  • LocationIn Dropship DogeCafe

Posted 27 April 2016 - 09:08 PM

View PostPariah Devalis, on 27 April 2016 - 03:24 PM, said:

Super-short, 10 second video:

The entire team died in the space of 30 seconds. It was ridiculous. We got chased down, both of us in 2xERPPC Shadow Cats. At least we could die in style! Both of us pulled a 180-degree jump shot to the CT of the pursuing FIrestarter. Even though he got the killing blow, it felt pretty damned satisfying!

All pilot skillz there bruh. even if we died.

#840 Gemini Bull

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Civil Servant
  • Civil Servant
  • 203 posts

Posted 28 April 2016 - 07:03 AM

Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image