#41 Rushin Roulette

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • WC 2018 Top 12 Qualifier
  • 3,514 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 16 November 2012 - 12:31 AM

View PostGarth Erlam, on 14 November 2012 - 01:09 PM, said:

Q: Anyway you can lower the chance for the AC/20 to get critted? As it stands the weapon is more fragile than a faberge egg. [GrimlockONE]
A: I'll poke Paul about it. [Garth]

Please dont use an AC20 to poke him with... it might break and he wont notice the poke.

#42 Hakkukakt

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 264 posts
  • LocationSuisse / Lausanne

Posted 16 November 2012 - 12:33 AM

hello .... i know that the game is a beta ...

but ... a answer for the good question seem for me a good idea ...

but no ... you prefer answer on a stupid question style "why are you on canada? or what pizza you eat ? " ....

what the matters ? when the urgence are ... when the bug that run from month will be fixed and not more bug with pseudo patch/nerf ?

that's all .... just a whining ... because thats seem the only thing you listen....

a player that's just angry that the dev seem to take us only for money founder and not a important people for the futur of the game and prefer listen a whiner that dont will pay on futur ... it's your choice. ;)

Edited by Hakkukakt, 16 November 2012 - 12:34 AM.

#43 Rushin Roulette

• 3,514 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 16 November 2012 - 01:01 AM

You not making much sence doing!

Wow... they answered a joke question... the Evil devs have ignored one particular question which you may have not asked?

How dare they take time to make a joke... Answering questions posted by the users IZ SIRIOS BIZNIZ!!!!11ONEELEVEN

Have you maybe thought that just because they answered a stupid question that they didnt haev to leave out answering serious ones? Maybe they dont have a deffinite answer to the particular problem you are thinking of or no one actually asked that particular question in teh official ask the devs thread for them to answer it?

#44 Hakkukakt

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 264 posts

Posted 16 November 2012 - 01:14 AM

hum .. if you have looking on the ask the dev 24 and before ... you can see that the question have allready posted by me and other ... and no answer ... but yes an answer to a stupid question that has nothing to do with the game ....

and if they dont have a answer of specific deadline ... they can answer that they are working on or not .... on the present, we dont know where are the work on the problem .... that's the problem ....

the more content or nerf are less important then the game run smooth i think ... but seem for other it's more important/urge to nerf/whine on "OH my god the LRM are OP, The Gauss are OP, The boblehead from nvidia dont move..."

yeah the bobleheat from nvidia move yet .. great ... that's effect very urgent to fix it ... but the lagshield from light that's ruin the game ... no problem that can wait for month or 3 or more ... that's not very urgent ...

so ... think what you want ...

i like the game ... but sometime i think the priority are not on a good place.

Edited by Hakkukakt, 16 November 2012 - 01:21 AM.

#45 Long Draw

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 491 posts
  • Google+: Link
  • Facebook: Link
  • LocationIL, USA

Posted 16 November 2012 - 04:48 AM

View PostHakkukakt, on 16 November 2012 - 01:14 AM, said:

hum .. if you have looking on the ask the dev 24 and before ... you can see that the question have allready posted by me and other ... and no answer ... but yes an answer to a stupid question that has nothing to do with the game ....

and if they dont have a answer of specific deadline ... they can answer that they are working on or not .... on the present, we dont know where are the work on the problem .... that's the problem ....

the more content or nerf are less important then the game run smooth i think ... but seem for other it's more important/urge to nerf/whine on "OH my god the LRM are OP, The Gauss are OP, The boblehead from nvidia dont move..."

yeah the bobleheat from nvidia move yet .. great ... that's effect very urgent to fix it ... but the lagshield from light that's ruin the game ... no problem that can wait for month or 3 or more ... that's not very urgent ...

so ... think what you want ...

i like the game ... but sometime i think the priority are not on a good place.

Hey! That Bobblehead from Nvidia not moving was serious business! :) The Surgeon General recommends everyone have an Nvidia Bobblehead in their cockpit to prevent pre-mature coring by PUGs.

#46 Mechteric

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Overlord
  • Overlord
  • 7,308 posts
  • LocationRTP, NC

Posted 16 November 2012 - 12:10 PM

View PostKoningswulf, on 15 November 2012 - 10:15 AM, said:

Devs why cant you just take a hour or two and answer all the Questions people have to this thread?

because it would probably take a day or two, not an hour or two. Let's be happy they are taking some time, but not so much time that they aren't working on actually improving the game!

View PostKoningswulf, on 15 November 2012 - 10:15 AM, said:

I have had the same questions for weeks now and I am sure several with me but still not a single answer.

if they choose not to answer your question that is their right and privilege, maybe your question has already been answered, maybe your question is unfounded. Who knows.

Edited by CapperDeluxe, 16 November 2012 - 12:12 PM.

#47 Xander Pappyson

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 113 posts
  • LocationCONUS

Posted 16 November 2012 - 02:15 PM

View PostStickjock, on 14 November 2012 - 01:30 PM, said:

As an aside to this... wasn't it the Helm Memory Core, recover'd around 3028 that led to the IS developing/rediscovering a lot of items that had been considered "LosTech"...??

I believe you are correct sir.

#48 White Bear 84

• Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 3,857 posts

Posted 16 November 2012 - 03:08 PM

View PostScar, on 15 November 2012 - 10:43 PM, said:

You're wrong, Garth - you even don't realise HOW you're wrong.

It doesnt limit tactics - imagine how long it takes an atlas to get accross a map twice the size, the maps we have now have flanking paths, great spots for spotting and boating.. ..plenty of room for tactics

#49 Hakkukakt

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 264 posts

Posted 16 November 2012 - 05:04 PM

yeps and on 2 minutes chrono a rush can win the game ... yes very strategic game .... :o

#50 Tarriss Halcyon

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Bold
  • The Bold
  • 239 posts
  • LocationMelbourne, Australia

Posted 17 November 2012 - 01:42 AM

View PostHakkukakt, on 16 November 2012 - 05:04 PM, said:

yeps and on 2 minutes chrono a rush can win the game ... yes very strategic game .... :(

Yeah. IF the rush isn't stopped. I get very few cap rush matches, mostly because I end up, as a PUG who has talent with sniping but no VOIP access, sitting back, letting the lights scout, then taking potshots at targets over a klick away with an AC/5 or Gauss Rifle. And hitting them. Best shot - blind shot on a nearly-dead Catapult at 600m on Forest Colony. Tree was in my LOS so I couldn't see any more than the targeting box, I had an arm-mounted AC/5 - cored him. Only kill my team scored that game ;).

Rushing is a traditional base-capture strategy. Try playing Team Fortress 2, a Rush match on Battlefield 3, etc. Rushing is countered by turtling or by strategic moves, the sort that I see a lot on Caustic and River City, and less everywhere else.

Edited by Tarriss Halcyon, 17 November 2012 - 01:43 AM.

#51 Agent Cooper

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 437 posts
  • Locationbottom left of canaduh

Posted 17 November 2012 - 11:00 AM

As a Mechwarrior who predominatly uses the Catapault and acts mainly as fire support for my squads I rack up a lot of kill asissts raher than direct kills (although that does occur).
Id like to see that reflected in the stats file of my profile. Mainly because I think its unfair that the main focus is on kill ratios, but also because Im really curious as to what my assist number actually is.

#52 LtPoncho

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Staff Sergeant
  • Staff Sergeant
  • 198 posts
  • LocationCanada

Posted 17 December 2012 - 01:41 PM

In Hockey you get ranked not only for Goals (Kills) but Assists; the stats show 1/2 of that equation.

Come on, PGI, lace em up.

#53 Treckin

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 167 posts

Posted 17 December 2012 - 02:23 PM

Nice necro of an Ask the Devs from FIVE series ago...

#54 Tice Daurus

• 2,001 posts
  • LocationOak Forest, IL

Posted 17 December 2012 - 03:34 PM

It rises from the grave!!!

#55 KylleX

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 122 posts
  • LocationLebanon, Oregon

Posted 17 December 2012 - 10:02 PM

lmao, some people... he probably thought it was the 29th answers... I hope, or else he is just ********.

#56 LtPoncho

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Staff Sergeant
  • Staff Sergeant
  • 198 posts
  • LocationCanada

Posted 18 December 2012 - 02:40 AM

Laws against posting but no laws against trolls...

#57 Thedrelle

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Bad Company
  • 160 posts

Posted 18 December 2012 - 10:14 AM

Hakkukakt: It may just be that they do not want to waste additional time answering questions that the answers to can be found in the forums.

Issues like bad netcode and weapon balance have been covered by the devs extensively in other posts, the do not need to answer one angry guy again in the Q&A just because he makes a stink. Also, the whole "why waste time fixing bobbleheads when there are bigger issues" has been done to death. they have several departments at Pirhana, and I'm sure there is a core group grinding themselves to death working on the netcode.

#58 Adrienne Vorton

• 3,535 posts
  • LocationBerlin/ Germany

Posted 20 December 2012 - 01:30 AM

View PostThedrelle, on 18 December 2012 - 10:14 AM, said:

Answers to a post over a month later

pure win Thedrelle^^

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users