Posted 06 May 2012 - 12:22 AM
Posted 06 May 2012 - 11:46 PM
Edited by Joe Davion 86, 06 May 2012 - 11:47 PM.
Posted 09 May 2012 - 11:34 AM
Awesome type of a strategy games, but only 3 franchises tried it, 2 of which aren't supported anymore. It's sad.
What was your experience with these games?
Posted 09 May 2012 - 12:35 PM
- Colonization (the original from 199X), so much better then the remade one on the Civ IV engine.
- Panzer General, where you just wanted to play "one more round" and all the sudden the sun was rising again
- Ascendency, had a cool subline in the german version ( Macht der Allmacht ) and did most things better then Masters of Orion did
- Soldiers - Heroes of World War II, awesome coop game, had so much fun with 3 of my friends to beat the missions, you could do so many things on the battlefield, the game had an awesome physic engine, successor is Men of War
- Last Stand mode of Dawn of War II
1 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users