44 replies to this topic

#41 p4r4g0n

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Knight Errant
  • 1,511 posts
  • LocationMalaysia

Posted 21 November 2012 - 08:09 PM

View PostKyrie, on 20 November 2012 - 08:05 PM, said:

After listening to Russ Bullock's brief soliloquy tonight at NGNG, this might not be accurate anymore with regards to 3rd person. Russ basically made the case that it is a necessary business decision to have 3rd person to expand the potential customer base.

When the CEO is making the case for it along these lines, I would say the decision has been made. :-)

To be honest I feel that I can adapt to 3rd person or its absence equally well. I am more concerned with CW.

Hmmm. Is this why NGNG podcast #52 still isn't available yet or is the delay normal?

#42 wDraco

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 132 posts
  • LocationPortugal

Posted 22 November 2012 - 02:02 PM

Gest a few question?

1-Are you guys game developers or bug developers?

2-Are you guys trying to kick everyone out of the game?

3-my premium time is still running and i cant play because of your skills, when will you fix this?

4-You guys already have a 30 page feedback on last patch when are you going to fix this?
http://mwomercs.com/...eedback-merged/

fell free to awnser or not.
This are my concerns with MWO.

Edited by wDraco, 22 November 2012 - 02:04 PM.

#43 Kyrie

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 1,271 posts

Posted 22 November 2012 - 07:57 PM

View Postp4r4g0n, on 21 November 2012 - 08:09 PM, said:

Hmmm. Is this why NGNG podcast #52 still isn't available yet or is the delay normal?

There is always a delay in making the recording available; its an all-volunteer thing they are doing at NGNG.

#44 RedwoodCoast

• PipPip
  • Littlest Helper
  • Littlest Helper
  • 22 posts

Posted 23 November 2012 - 10:43 PM

Q: How do you feel you can balance working on the game and getting enough good feedback as to make these choices considering that you have recently broken the rules of engagement by changing multiple things about LRM's at the same time and we are now stripping AMS out of all of our mechs cuz the LRM's are useless in game? [Rixsaw]
A: That hostage jumped in the way! (In seriousness, for every person saying LRM's are terrible, there is someone saying they're OP, so you'll forgive me if I don't immediately jump to your side here.) [Garth]

Cheers,
The MechWarrior Online Team

I would like to see the ability to conditionally turn on and off the ams system. It would be a nice tactic to add for some missle boats and lights to use in group formations.

#45 rgreat

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Bold
  • The Bold
  • 851 posts
  • LocationMoscow

Posted 24 November 2012 - 04:48 AM

Can you please make MWO mechbay to remember fullscreen mode?

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users