1768 replies to this topic

#1501 Deathlike

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Littlest Helper
  • Littlest Helper
  • 29,240 posts
  • Location#NOToTaterBalance #BadBalanceOverlordIsBad

Posted 24 December 2014 - 12:35 PM

Hey smurfy, when you get the chance, could you update using the latest (Dec 22 patch) data?

They buffed the health of the 3 gun gens and the Omega gun gen, so that changes things.

BTW, are you going to build a map with the planet data? If not, it would be awesome if you could link to the website that has that implemented (because, some of us have nothing better to do :P ).

While you're at it... get the Masakari C-bill data whenever you can.

Thanks smurfy.

Edited by Deathlike, 24 December 2014 - 12:35 PM.

#1502 smurfynet

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 403 posts

Posted 24 December 2014 - 12:42 PM

View PostThroet, on 24 December 2014 - 10:36 AM, said:

Just wanted to drop you a note that the JJ change to the Timber Wolf -S is not visible in the 'Mech list. It shows all variants of the TBR as having no jump jets. The TBR-S has 5 jump jets permanently installed in it's omnipods.

currently the mech list does not list jj granted by the stock loadout. But i will try to add them too.

View PostDeathlike, on 24 December 2014 - 12:35 PM, said:

Hey smurfy, when you get the chance, could you update using the latest (Dec 22 patch) data?

They buffed the health of the 3 gun gens and the Omega gun gen, so that changes things.

BTW, are you going to build a map with the planet data? If not, it would be awesome if you could link to the website that has that implemented (because, some of us have nothing better to do :P ).

While you're at it... get the Masakari C-bill data whenever you can.

I will update the patch data tomorrow and recheck all cbill/mc prices and update as needed.

About CW yes, i plan to add a CW section with map and other features as-well. I worked 3 nights a ~8 to 12h on the mechlab rewrite so i had not much time for the CW stuff.

#1503 7R1P0D

• PipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 89 posts

Posted 24 December 2014 - 08:50 PM

View Postsmurfynet, on 21 December 2014 - 06:31 AM, said:

Hi,

yes it has been asked before and answered too :)

I'm currently rewriting the complete mechlab, weaponlab and mechbay.
Main goal is to support the quirks and years to come. The original mechlab was written 2 years ago.

I already rewrote the mechlab part, performance is much better, but i need to rewrite the weaponlab and mechbay too.

I also working on some improvements and a bit of a new layout (mockups posted before).
All quirks related stuff is also not yet implemented. (Except i now have the quirkdata available and now i need to actually use it)

Weaponlab needs also an overhaul, but i'm not sure what to improve except using the quirk data.

Phil

Great news man, and great work so far, I've been using Smurfy for ages.

I've been looking at the wolverine variant with it's AC5 fire rate basically doubled (something like 40% off the reload), and I can't tell if 2 ac5s and 3 SRM2s will be better than one ac5 and 3 SRM6s, and if I'll have to add extra heatsinks to deal with the huge fire rate bonus until the quirk effects are added, so I'm really looking forward to it

#1504 Dagadegatto

• PipPipPip
  • Veteran Founder
  • Veteran Founder
  • 95 posts
  • LocationCopenhagen

Posted 26 December 2014 - 10:43 AM

View Postsmurfynet, on 20 November 2012 - 01:22 PM, said:

Hi,

here is my Mechwarrior Online Reference Site:

http://mwo.smurfy-net.de/

You will find up2date stats and information about battlemechs, weapons, ammo, equipment and modules.

There is also a online Mechlab with the abiliy to share your favorite Loadouts with your friends.

http://mwo.smurfy-net.de/mechlab

All Data is directly parsed from Gamefiles, which means up2date data. After each patch there is a small manual process but the new stats should be available within a couple of hours after the patch.

I really appreciate your feedback.

For a quick reference i provide a cheat sheet for Battlemechs and Weapons. For more stats and information please visit the site.

Fantastic tool, I've been using this a lot. Thank you for your work.

Edited by Dagadegatto, 26 December 2014 - 10:44 AM.

#1505 Deathlike

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Littlest Helper
  • Littlest Helper
  • 29,240 posts
  • Location#NOToTaterBalance #BadBalanceOverlordIsBad

Posted 10 January 2015 - 01:14 AM

smurfy, there are 4 bugs that I keep forgetting to report.

1) Filtering out energy doesn't remove TAG from the list. The same goes when filtering out missiles and NARC. I assume they are connected as part of the "Utility" list.

2) For whatever reason, you are allowing equipping of multiple targeting comps, when it is ONLY possible to equip just one of them at a time.

3) When saving a Clan Mech config, the mechlab tends to remove the actuators from the build... so subsequently when loading, the actuators are not there anymore.

4) When loading a stock build, particularly the Warhawks (and the Direwolf as well I think(, the arm actuator option for the Warhawk-A stock build does not show properly. Stripping the mech at this point (from your built in feature) for whatever reason causes the actuator options to disappear entirely.

Thank you for your time and effort on the mechlab builder.

Edited by Deathlike, 10 January 2015 - 01:15 AM.

#1506 zdw

Rookie

• The Boombox
  • The Boombox
  • 2 posts

Posted 10 January 2015 - 11:27 AM

When I add another PPC or ERPPC to this build, the page redraws incorrectly with the mech model at the bottom of the page, below everything else:

http://mwo.smurfy-ne...4913c9b26569d55

#1507 Grey Ghost

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 661 posts

Posted 10 January 2015 - 04:12 PM

^^zdw
Try clearing your browser cache. I see no errors when modifying that build.

View PostDeathlike, on 10 January 2015 - 01:14 AM, said:

1) Filtering out energy doesn't remove TAG from the list. The same goes when filtering out missiles and NARC. I assume they are connected as part of the "Utility" list.

TAG and NARC have been sorted under Utility for as long as I can remember, and given their function I see no problem with that.

#1508 Tiger Dad

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 176 posts

Posted 13 January 2015 - 11:55 AM

Hi Smurfy, I started using this recently and I applaud your application. Thank you for making our lives so interesting. But I just noticed that none of the KitFox builds has ECM. I hope they didn't remove it.

Thank you SO VERY MUCH for you work.

#1509 Ovion

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Vicious
  • The Vicious
  • 3,182 posts

Posted 13 January 2015 - 12:29 PM

View PostTiger Dad, on 13 January 2015 - 11:55 AM, said:

Hi Smurfy, I started using this recently and I applaud your application. Thank you for making our lives so interesting. But I just noticed that none of the KitFox builds has ECM. I hope they didn't remove it.

Thank you SO VERY MUCH for you work.
Kit Fox gains ECm via the C arm, which is an extra Omnipod not found in the stock 3 variants.
Just look through the arms to find it.

#1510 Rhialto

• Philanthropist
  • 2,084 posts
  • Twitter: Link
  • LocationQuébec, QC - CANADA

Posted 18 January 2015 - 08:03 PM

Lab is very slow today... and when I click to save & share, I get his message after 10-15 seconds:

ERROR: Sorry an error occured while saving this loadout. Bad Gateway

Anyone else?

#1511 Dr Angst

• PipPip
  • Veteran Founder
  • Veteran Founder
  • 35 posts
  • Twitch: Link
  • LocationSweden

Posted 19 January 2015 - 02:12 AM

I can't load anything on smurfy's at all right now.

Page won't load.

#1512 oldhasu

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 681 posts

Posted 19 January 2015 - 02:37 AM

Currently smurfy mechlab calculates heat efficiency without taking quirks into account. So this leads to some mech having better efficiency in the game then it is shown in smurfy. It is hard to compare some builds also, so that is kinda sad.

#1513 smurfynet

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 403 posts

Posted 19 January 2015 - 02:57 AM

mechlab works for me, i'm currently traveling, cant check everything. internet quite slow via grps. i'm home in around 12h
i will check again then.

#1514 Dr Angst

• PipPip
  • Veteran Founder
  • Veteran Founder
  • 35 posts
  • Twitch: Link
  • LocationSweden

Posted 19 January 2015 - 03:45 AM

It works again.

I guess something was updated but I don't know what or if anything changed.

#1515 Heffa

Rookie

• Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 5 posts
  • LocationMelbourne, Australia

Posted 21 January 2015 - 04:13 AM

Thank you thank you thank you for all your hard work on this! Makes designing and building so much better.
If you were to make an Android app version, I would buy it in a heartbeat :D

Edited by Heffa, 21 January 2015 - 04:14 AM.

#1516 smurfynet

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 403 posts

Posted 21 January 2015 - 05:34 AM

View PostHeffa, on 21 January 2015 - 04:13 AM, said:

Thank you thank you thank you for all your hard work on this! Makes designing and building so much better.
If you were to make an Android app version, I would buy it in a heartbeat :D

Try:

https://play.google....Falafel.mechlab

Not created by me but looks great and i also hear only good things about it.

#1517 Dividion

• Pip
  • The Hunter
  • The Hunter
  • 10 posts
  • LocationEast Coast, USA

Posted 23 January 2015 - 10:04 AM

Hey there,

I'm hoping you can help me out. When I use the API link for the prices (http://mwo.smurfy-ne...ata/prices.json) it gives me the ID, MC, and CBill costs, but it doesn't say what the ID belongs to (such as a PPC, LRM-20, etc). For Mechs it's easy enough to get that from the mechs.json URL, but how do I get that list for items? (I've tried objects.json, items.json, weapons.json, and some others, but it eludes me.)

Thanks!

#1518 Bigbacon

• The 1 Percent
  • The 1 Percent
  • 3,088 posts

Posted 28 January 2015 - 09:31 AM

suggestion:
Can you add a list of the mech's quirks to the build screen?

maybe a box that span across the HTAL loadout screen below the legs or under the left information side bar?

Edited by Bigbacon, 28 January 2015 - 09:32 AM.

#1519 Rhialto

• Philanthropist
  • 2,084 posts
  • Twitter: Link
  • LocationQuébec, QC - CANADA

Posted 28 January 2015 - 04:22 PM

All Clan mechs on sale don't show up with the sale price while yesterday they were. Sale end the 31st.

#1520 Tankenka

• PipPip
  • Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 21 posts

Posted 28 January 2015 - 08:59 PM

Just a small typo, under "Mech Quirks" there is the statement that reads: "[color=#DDDDDD]Only mechs which actual have quirks or differences are listed.[/color]"

It should read: "Only mechs which actually have quirks or differences are listed."

And thank you, so very much, for such an incredibly powerful tool for us to use!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users