• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 352 posts
  • LocationMontpellier

Posted 20 November 2012 - 10:15 PM

Why I'm Deinstalling Mwo ?

Because you want / need attention ?
Can you give me your logging and password pls ?

#42 Nian

• PipPip
  • 48 posts
  • LocationAustralia

Posted 20 November 2012 - 10:17 PM

View PostRyvucz, on 20 November 2012 - 10:12 PM, said:

Er, you spent money on the Founders program, during closed BETA... does that mean it was live back then, too?

I would beat you but your too far away, consider yourself mentally slapped, tad.

Theres a big difference between a crowd funding drive and a "Please pay by CC to get ingame currency and buy a fancy mech, and no you don't need to sign a nda because its open for all now."

Edited by Nian, 20 November 2012 - 10:17 PM.

#43 Kousagi

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 676 posts

Posted 20 November 2012 - 10:20 PM

Didn't go through any posts other then OP's so. Just popping in to say, This thread gets "The best Thread Title" Award. Ya don't even need to read OP's post to understand what his thread is about! Just read the title.

#44 MadcatX

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Big Brother
  • Big Brother
  • 1,026 posts

Posted 20 November 2012 - 10:25 PM

Normally folks just start a thread of "this is why I'm going to stop playing". But this guy's going that extra mile.

#45 ArmandTulsen

• Ace Of Spades
  • 1,184 posts

Posted 20 November 2012 - 10:29 PM

View PostKanaric, on 20 November 2012 - 08:34 PM, said:

you are bad and online gaming isn't for you, go back to console and play Skyrim.

Also if you are too lazy and socially awkward to find people to play with it is your own fault.

The game is launched, they are taking our money and no more resets. Beta is just a term so they can have an excuse for bugs and incomplete gamepaly.

There's definitely a lot of politicking around the word "beta."

#46 Bucser

• Pip
  • Elite Founder
  • 16 posts
  • LocationLondon, UK

Posted 20 November 2012 - 10:37 PM

What I do not really understand is, if Someone is unhappy with the game why they have to make the dramatic "I am quitting" Statement?

Like anyone cares? Like developers care? They are not selling on a corner in a hot-dog stand worrying about a customer who did not spend anything, than spits back "The Hot-dog was cold..."

And Founder's complaining and asking for a refund? Why did you buy in the first place? Don't tell me founders bought in because of the extra premium time or extra mech. That may have differentiated your choice in the different tranches, but look inside yourself.

You wanted to hop into a MW game again and could not wait and just had to throw that money on a developer, who took up the task at all. If this was a kickstarter project probably it would have ended up reaching its funding goals. Then you would not have any right complain about it as that were a DONATION:)

I am not playing this for community warfare or anything. I am playing this because I just enjoy pugging and stomping and fighting around in a Battlemech. This is what I have payed for this is what I got. The rest is just plain blackmailing the developer to apply pressure on the dev timescale, which does not really matter until I can play with 15 others in a match.

#47 MoonUnitBeta

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Philanthropist
  • Philanthropist
  • 4,560 posts
  • LocationCanada ᕙ(⇀‸↼‶)ᕗ

Posted 20 November 2012 - 10:38 PM

Hey, wanna hear 101 reasons WHY I DON'T CARE YOU ARE UNINSTALLING MWO?!?!

Goodbye. You will not be missed.

#48 anonymous175

• Bad Company
  • 1,195 posts

Posted 20 November 2012 - 10:39 PM

Posted Image

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users