MW4 Templar paper model
Posted 02 May 2012 - 09:33 PM
I released the paper model a while back but never posted anywhere that I have done so. It is good to see many lurkers around who frequently visit my download page and I see even here it has some downloads.
I rushed through the built because I really want to start building the Dervish so I did a quick built during last week and over the long weekend. This model has fewer parts 55 or so compared to the usual 70 odd parts of other MW4 paper model mechs and was a easy built hardest part perhaps the cockpit window, not that it is tricky or anything.
Oky, so onto the built pics.
Posted 03 May 2012 - 07:34 AM
Posted 03 May 2012 - 08:29 AM
Posted 03 May 2012 - 10:17 PM
Posted 04 May 2012 - 01:21 AM
Not sure what you are asking ............ the models are all in the link I posted, well most of them, the models that I have released are at my Mediafire page here : http://www.mediafire.../?0sexct8u86nk9, and the viewer is from Tamasoft Pepakura Viewer, their website is here : http://www.tamasoft....oad/viewer.html
You will need the Pepakura Viewer to view and print the models and perhaps again to assemble it to see what parts go where.
I am also working on the Dervish modeled by insidious from mektek, and for that model I plan on making a PDF file with instructions on how to build the model. The actual paper plans will also be PDF. Only downside when using the PDF is that you are limited to one camo scheme, where as with pepakura you can have unlimited.
Hope my reply make sense.
Edited by BLaaR, 04 May 2012 - 01:23 AM.
Posted 12 February 2013 - 05:16 AM
Edited by IronHawk 711, 12 February 2013 - 05:17 AM.
Posted 12 February 2013 - 09:37 PM
Indeed there are MW4 Atlas and Thanatos. I did not clean up those models, I only provided another memebr with the models.
He gave me permission to upload it to my site but I totally forgot about that. Currently you can grab those models from his space here :
Or you can get it from the mech3.org forums here :
I did make some more mechs but I made them as a favor for another member who wants to make plastic models. Once he made his plastic kits I will release them.
The models are :
I finished the Mektek Dervish (Incidious's) a long time ago and made a PDF how to build the model but still need to put some finishing touches on that. I am contemplating releasing the Dervish as is. I wanted to build it first but time doesn't allow me too.
Any way. Will keep you posted.
I HAVE UPLOADED THE DERVISH, ATLAS AND THANATOS TO MY MEDIAFIRE PAGE !!!!
Edited by BLaaR, 13 February 2013 - 07:00 AM.
Posted 13 February 2013 - 12:28 PM
1) Especially thanks for Thanatos, it looks more like TRO's art, than your's original (hope, you not offended for me )
2) About Dervish. Interesting... When MekTeck created this design? Is there a patch with this model for the MW-4?
3) Nothing to say about Atlas. Still, I prefer a YogSolthan's Atlas as more... fat
Posted 13 February 2013 - 09:29 PM
1. Yeah, the Thanatos you are referring to was actaully my very first paper model I did. So it was not very good. I modeled it and then tried to apply the MW4 texture onto it. Even today I can't make textures to save my life.
2. Incidious was kind enough to share the Dervish with me. Not sure if it was ever entended to be released as part of MP4. Shame it never did, such a good mech.
3. Are you referring to Whammy's Atlas ?
Posted 21 February 2013 - 08:54 AM
1. No, the model is good, I just said, that MW-4 Thanatos looks more like himself.
2. Hmm, it is sad...
3. Aaarrgghhh... maybe. I not visited that MW-3 site for so long time, that I do not remember who the author.
Edited by IronHawk 711, 21 February 2013 - 09:03 AM.
1 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users