[Req] Per-User Rss Feeds

1 reply to this topic

#1 Fireye

• PipPipPip
  • Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 54 posts

Posted 21 November 2012 - 12:55 PM

I don't often hop onto the MWO forums, and when I do, I find that they can be a little difficult to navigate. Would it be possible to have per-user RSS Feeds? I'd love to be able to have developer posts pop up in my rss feed app without having to sift through the forum.

#2 Fireye

• PipPipPip
  • Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 54 posts

Posted 07 January 2013 - 03:00 PM

*bump* My workaround, using feed43.com to scrape the developer posts has broken. It appears that the "Find Content" function now requires one to be logged in. While I have a workaround (scraping the "Posts <user>'s Made" page), it is far from ideal.

Used to work (now doesn't): http://mwomercs.com/forums/index.php?app=core&module=search&do=user_activity&search_app=forums&mid=1&search_app_filters[forums][searchInKey]=&userMode=content

Again, I'd love to have Piranha employees have their posts available via an RSS feed, because navigating these forums is troublesome, and considering how many PGI employees post here, is quite time consuming to track down each one. I _can_ script up my own solution outside of feed43, assuming PGI can't provide RSS feeds, but I'd rather not.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users