5 replies to this topic

#1 SaXoN UK1

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 223 posts
  • LocationGod's own County

Posted 22 November 2012 - 02:24 AM

So I started a thread in the Patch feedback section listing changes that weren't in the patch notes and asking people to add things that they have noticed so we could actually have something resembling a full list of changes.

Guess what, deleted by a mod

There was no flame/rage/abuse just trying to help as I'm getting pretty tired of incomplete patch notes. PGI seam incapable of listing everything that they change/implement in the notes which leaves me wondering, do they actually know what they've changed? How are we supposed to test (yes we're still in beta) and give feedback if we don't know what's been changed ?

I'd be interested in what the rest of the community thinks about this, before this post undoubtedly gets deleted too.

#2 Redshift2k5

Welcoming Committee

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Stone Cold
  • Stone Cold
  • 11,975 posts
  • LocationNewfoundland

Posted 22 November 2012 - 05:05 AM

Send a pm to Garth Erlam: "Am I allowed to compile a post with undocumented patch changes?"

I am noticing some snark in your post (understandable given they erased your earlier thread) but you want to ensure any new threads posted are composed professionally and constuctively.

Edited by Redshift2k5, 22 November 2012 - 05:10 AM.

#3 SaXoN UK1

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 223 posts

Posted 22 November 2012 - 05:37 AM

The whole point is that I shouldn't have to compose a thread with 'full' patch notes in, it should be done by the devs in the first place. It's also not like the recent patch notes were a one off either, they are consistantly releasing incomplete patch notes.

Is no one else bothered by this ?

I know you aren't having a go but my previous post was intentionally not arsey in any way (the one that was deleted).

Edited by SaXoN UK1, 22 November 2012 - 08:36 AM.

#4 KuruptU4Fun

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,748 posts
  • LocationLewisville Tx.

Posted 22 November 2012 - 05:51 AM

When they state what things are going to be patched they have also stated that ALL dates/patch issues are subject to change. So you hating on what you didn't get and was never promised is trolling.

If you had done a search on the forums you'd probably find about 20 threads already created on this subject. So really what's your end goll? To troll.

Lastly as has been stated in a locked thread in General Discussion about locking or deleting threads I refer to this:
Outside of closing threads for standard Code of Conduct/Terms of Service issues, the moderation team will close any thread that has been answered by a developer, leaving a link to the appropriate information.

Since you know that the devs have answered this already by stating that all patch issues are subject to change. The statement you're making has been responded to and that somewhere they posted a link stating this. Your thread creation was simply a point to get others to either go along with your ranting or flame you because this issue has been dragged thru the mud who knows how many times before.

#5 Leetskeet

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Bad Company
  • 2,101 posts

Posted 22 November 2012 - 05:53 AM

So much gold vision

#6 SaXoN UK1

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 223 posts

Posted 22 November 2012 - 08:34 AM

View PostKuruptU4Fun, on 22 November 2012 - 05:51 AM, said:

When they state what things are going to be patched they have also stated that ALL dates/patch issues are subject to change. So you hating on what you didn't get and was never promised is trolling.

If you had done a search on the forums you'd probably find about 20 threads already created on this subject. So really what's your end goll? To troll.

Lastly as has been stated in a locked thread in General Discussion about locking or deleting threads I refer to this:
Outside of closing threads for standard Code of Conduct/Terms of Service issues, the moderation team will close any thread that has been answered by a developer, leaving a link to the appropriate information.

Since you know that the devs have answered this already by stating that all patch issues are subject to change. The statement you're making has been responded to and that somewhere they posted a link stating this. Your thread creation was simply a point to get others to either go along with your ranting or flame you because this issue has been dragged thru the mud who knows how many times before.

Your lack of comprehension is disturbing. But as you have failed to read and understand my post I wont revert to a flame/troll post like yours and try and explain in simple terms what you have misunderstood:

I would like the devs to list everything they put in, in each patch in the patch notes. Not just bits of it. Let me break that down for you. Each patch so far has changed or added more than the patch notes list. I would like the patch notes to list 100% of what the patch did. Currently the patch notes are not doing this.

I started a thread listing the things that were patched in, in the last patch that weren't in the notes and it was closed.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users